The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Completed Trip Reports (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Mother, May I? Yes, You May...But Not Just Yet (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482)

BrooklynnsMommy 04-20-2010 04:57 PM

Mother, May I? Yes, You May...But Not Just Yet

The pictures have been found and are uploading to photobucket. As soon as they are loaded we will start our October trip report which we will have to fly through because we leave in 16 days for our Mother's Day trip.

Let's recap:

We took a girls' trip in October over MeMom's fall break. We met up with our cousins down there and had a blast. We came back and still had to finish up our summer trip report. We planned on doing the October trip report between finishing the summer one and getting ready to head out for our New Year's Eve trip. Well the summer trip was 10 days and MeMom takes LOTS of pictures so that report was finished just before we left for New Year's Eve. When we got back we started our New Year's Eve report with plans to do the October trip between finishing that report and leaving for our summer trip. Then I went and messed that all up. Well partly it was my brother's fault (yes at 28 I will still blame my brother!). He decided to move to Orlando. He and MeMom are very close (we all are) and I knew they were going to miss each other a lot. So when he decided he was moving in February I started looking at the possibility of a short trip before our summer trip. MeMom and I have always talked about going for Mother's Day so I called her and asked if she could get off the Friday and Monday surrounding that weekend and I would take care of the rest.

The resort is booked and the plan is on Thursday the 6th of May we are driving to Perry and then to Orlando on Friday. Playing Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday morning and then heading back home. It will be a quick trip but we are super excited about it. So that's about it ...

EXCEPT...

What about the October trip???????

That is where we are going to start.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...n/IMG_5121.jpg

The stars of all of our trips Brooklynn and Bellarie.

So lets get the pictures uploaded and get the show on the road!

BrooklynnsMommy 04-20-2010 05:00 PM

saved for chapter updates

caralyn817 04-20-2010 05:00 PM

I'm here! Yeah, another trip report! :)

matosfam 04-20-2010 05:02 PM

is it true?

After years of faithful lurking in almost total silence, have I really made it onto the first page?
:goodvibes
Can't wait to read more of your adventures! Hooray!

michellem1118 04-20-2010 05:10 PM

I'm here! I hope I can stay caught up on this one!

Ty's Nonnie 04-20-2010 05:10 PM

:cool1: Can't wait.

dellasgirl 04-20-2010 05:11 PM

Wow
16 days to go i'm jealous.
can't wait to read

MeMom 04-20-2010 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caralyn817 (Post 36342179)
I'm here! Yeah, another trip report! :)

Get ready for heavy duty picture looking, 'cause this one is going to set a record! For us, anyway. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by matosfam (Post 36342199)
After years of faithful lurking in almost total silence, have I really made it onto the first page?
:goodvibes
Can't wait to read more of your adventures! Hooray!

Not only that, but you beat one of the authors.
That means you have to participate in the discussions, however crazy they might be. :crazy2:

LoveMyTwoPrincesses 04-20-2010 05:13 PM

I am so excited (and jealous) that you guys are starting another report!

MeMom 04-20-2010 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michellem1118 (Post 36342295)
I'm here! I hope I can stay caught up on this one!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ty's Nonnie (Post 36342298)
:cool1: Can't wait.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dellasgirl (Post 36342310)
Wow
16 days to go i'm jealous.
can't wait to read

So glad to have you all along!
Pictures are loading, so get ready to go to French Porter tonight!!! :banana:

BrooklynnsMommy 04-20-2010 05:17 PM

Okay I updated the first post so all new readers could be up to speed on our insanity.

momof2TNboys 04-20-2010 05:20 PM

Yeah, another trip report. I am a long time lurker and sometimes poster of your reports and I cannot wait for another. I will be there the same time you will and cannot wait to spend Mother's Day at Disneyworld!! I really want to hear about your October trip. I would love to go for MNSSHP.

stace208 04-20-2010 05:24 PM

I'm here! Bring on the fun!:upsidedow

Poolrat 04-20-2010 05:25 PM

YAY!!! I just got home from work and wanted to see if you could find the pictures. I am so glad you did - all with your second grade edumication and all ;)

Can't wait to relive the fun. At Lightning speed.

k_reile 04-20-2010 05:30 PM

i'm here!