The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Rewards Programs (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   $75 worth of Disney cards in less than 6 weeks!!! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2314112)

hippsmom 05-08-2011 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by disneydreamin247 (Post 41025586)
They deposit it into your PayPal account and then you can withdraw it to your bank account.

Thanks! That is just what I needed to know. :)

tamcase 05-08-2011 05:49 PM

Has anyone received this message today?

"Reported Attack Page!
This web page at partners.pantheranetwork.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners."

I have received this message on several occasions today. It is a first for me doing QR surveys.

crazelion 05-08-2011 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamcase (Post 41033961)

"Reported Attack Page!
This web page at partners.pantheranetwork.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.
Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners."

I have received this message on several occasions today. It is a first for me doing QR surveys.

I received the same message today too.

sue_gowin 05-09-2011 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamcase (Post 41033961)

"Reported Attack Page!

I've received this page on numerous occasions, not just today. It's really annoying, because I was about 30min into a survey when it happened. I'm sure you can just contact QR. I was too annoyed to even bother, but I'd love to hear how you all resolved it!

Killer Fish 05-11-2011 09:59 AM

COW

$25 again!

Anyone else?

ratlenhum 05-11-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer Fish (Post 41069258)
COW

$25 again!

Anyone else?

I'm on a roll lately. I have $225 in gift cards now, just cashed one out Monday and I already have $16.64 towards my next one.

I got lucky with the $2 survery and have been qualifying for more Samplico and Opinion Outpost more than usual.

Hoping to hit my goal early so I can stop! I'm getting surveyed out but must earn more Disney money!!!

ratherbeindisney 05-11-2011 10:31 AM

I need some Quick Rewards info..

A few QR questions...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been doing QR for a week now but have a few questions, if you all veterans can help me out.

1. When I do a survey and it says I do not qualify but they have another one for me to try is it ok to go on the next one? Will it still credit properly on QR? Do I have to clear my cookies before I move on to the next one?

2. The Daily Tasks a lot of the time I find something interesting that I can do and then it says sorry we have finished this task. Do they load these every day and I am just trying too late in the day?

3. When I go to watch videos it seems like I keep watching the same ones over and over each day. Will I get credit for these for watching them every day?

Thank you for all your help and input. Any tips for me would be greatly appreciated. I have only earned $7.50 in about 6 days.

ratlenhum 05-11-2011 11:31 AM

1. I just always click through until I qualify and they have always credited.

2. I never do the daily tasks. They pay so little and take so long

3. I watch each video posted every day and they always credit as well.

I stopped clearing my cookies between each survey. I most of my surveys now in AOL. Once I get the message that no more are available for me I open up my AOL mail in Firefox and try again and can usually get a survey. I clear my AOL footprints each night and run CCleaner too.

I just recently started using CCleaner for this purpose after reading about it on here and I seem to get approved for and credited for more surveys now.

ratherbeindisney 05-11-2011 11:46 AM

Thanks for your help. Can you tell me what the CCLeaner is? Where do I find this?

ratlenhum 05-11-2011 11:53 AM

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

It clears your cookies, recent history and stuff like that

Hoosier37 05-11-2011 12:56 PM

I sent an email to QR this morning about all the malware notifications. They quickly responded back that it is an issue that is known, that it is not dangerous, and it is currently being worked on.

amy-momofthree 05-11-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer Fish (Post 41069258)
COW

$25 again!

Anyone else?

Great!!!
COW!!
$25 for me too!!

I need to step it up! My trip needs to be paid off by August!!

CAStevens218 05-11-2011 08:14 PM

Hey guys! I've been lurking on this thread but I just got the guess the number game right and I wanted to share the answer with you all! Its 218 for the game going on right now! Its only worth 100 tokens, but I was still pretty excited!

cari12 05-11-2011 09:51 PM

I had a Give2Cents tonight that did the qualifiers at the end and it said I didn't qualify! Has anyone contacted QR about this issue? I'd be interested what they have to say. If it boots you at the end, then QR isn't getting paid either and they just got the info. they wanted for free.

amy-momofthree 05-12-2011 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cari12 (Post 41078992)
I had a Give2Cents tonight that did the qualifiers at the end and it said I didn't qualify! Has anyone contacted QR about this issue? I'd be interested what they have to say. If it boots you at the end, then QR isn't getting paid either and they just got the info. they wanted for free.

that happened to me on monday. was it about cleaning supplies??

I reported it to QR