The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Countdowns and Live Reports (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   We booked a POP bounce back for next year! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2293970)

Joolish1313 09-26-2009 09:47 AM

We booked a POP bounce back for next year!

I am SO excited! I got back from the World on Monday and I am already looking forward to next year's! We booked it for Sept 2010. My parents are still there (until 9/30), lucky them. But the cool part is, next year my DH can come down too, and a friend of ours also booked at the same time at Pop.
Happy Dance! :banana:

Now to get my brother to come down too...

Anyone else book bounce backs yet? When? Where?

beroh2253 10-02-2009 12:05 PM

Is the bounce back for next year with the regular DDP or did they cut that back to the all counter service DDp? We are going the last week in Oct. (23 days and counting) we had the pin for the regular DDP, I wonder if they will the have the bounce back for us when we are there? :cool1::hippie:

Joolish1313 10-02-2009 12:36 PM

The bounce back is for the regular DDP (1 TS, 1 CS, 1 snack per person/day). I triple checked when I was booking it. Also, the special, I think, goes until Oct 24th :goodvibes Have a wonderful trip!

WaltDreamer 10-02-2009 03:39 PM

Bouncing is Great!

A great deal and a great verb to use when anticipating another WDW trip. Pop Century is such a great resort--can't be beat for the price!!! :yay:

ncmickeyluvr 10-06-2009 04:33 PM

Oct 24?????? The flyer I had in my room last week was for dates through Sept. 30. I would have booked it if I could have had that late in October. Wonder if there is different offers floating around?

disneycrazy2004 10-09-2009 08:46 PM

We are going back on a bounceback Aug 21-aug 31st with free dining!
can't wait for this one!:cool1:

bgohre 10-12-2009 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beroh2253 (Post 33803207)
Is the bounce back for next year with the regular DDP or did they cut that back to the all counter service DDp? We are going the last week in Oct. (23 days and counting) we had the pin for the regular DDP, I wonder if they will the have the bounce back for us when we are there? :cool1::hippie:

What do you mean you have a "Pin" like a code?

beroh2253 10-12-2009 03:21 PM

Yep, the pin is like a code. We got it from Disney Destinations about 2 months ago. We weren't even going to go this year after going 3 straight years in a row the last week in Sept. Between getting the pin and my sister is going to be there that week the last week in October me and DW decided to go and see how the last week in Oct, is hopefully cooler and hoping the Food and Wine feat won't be as crowded as the opening week is. The pin gave us the regular dining plan 1 sc, 1 cs and 1 ts and we are staying at POP a value resort and I think if you worked it right you could come pretty close to Christmas with the free dining. This is the first pin we got and as other have said you never know if you will get another one, and I don't know why we recieved it to let everyone know how to get it , it just came thru the mail, maybe because we went the last 3 years and they didn't see us signed up this year:confused3. but anyway in less then 2 week we will be there.:hippie::cool1: