The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disneyland Trip Reports (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Official October 2009 Group Trip Report (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2292778)

jernysgirl 09-24-2009 04:51 PM

Official October 2009 Group Trip Report
 
Hey All!

This will be the official group trip report for the month of October! :thumbsup2

Come on everyone, lets all join in and celebrate together! We can all add updates, pics, and reviews as we experience them.

http://www.dotphoto.com/SAN1/77/A3/F...6BD6946F32.jpg

Link to the October Thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post33705232

fairykin 09-24-2009 05:44 PM

Thanks for creating this thread. :goodvibes
How Fun!!:yay:

jernysgirl 09-24-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fairykin (Post 33705185)
Thanks for creating this thread. :goodvibes
How Fun!!:yay:

You're welcome! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

PandaDis 09-24-2009 09:36 PM

Thanks jernysgirl! I will post to it while we're there! :cool1:

raftislander 09-24-2009 09:47 PM

This is a great idea! I can't wait for October...Here is a picture of some tie dye Mickey shirts I made for our Halloween trip ...

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/t...magicmee-1.jpg

MegRN 09-24-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raftislander (Post 33707695)
This is a great idea! I can't wait for October...Here is a picture of some tie dye Mickey shirts I made for our Halloween trip ...

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/t...magicmee-1.jpg

These shirts are amazing!!!! You could make a million dollars selling those on Ebay!

raftislander 09-26-2009 11:49 AM

Thanks MegRN. It this economy, it's good to have a back up career :rotfl:

mnmrmustard 09-26-2009 09:57 PM

Great idea for the thread and those are some great t-shirts!

stitch1986 09-26-2009 11:28 PM

ok so I have 5 days and I am semi getting excited we got our halloween costumes I am gonna be a ladybug and my friend is gonna be a greek godess :) and I only work 3 days before the trip :)

cannp123165 09-27-2009 03:37 AM

Thanks for this thread - I will post loads of pictures when I get back! :)

jernysgirl 09-27-2009 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raftislander (Post 33707695)
This is a great idea! I can't wait for October...Here is a picture of some tie dye Mickey shirts I made for our Halloween trip ...

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/t...magicmee-1.jpg

I agree, great shirts! :thumbsup2:hippie:

Quote:

Originally Posted by raftislander (Post 33724225)
Thanks MegRN. It this economy, it's good to have a back up career :rotfl:

:laughing::laughing:Agreed!

Quote:

Originally Posted by stitch1986 (Post 33730401)
ok so I have 5 days and I am semi getting excited we got our halloween costumes I am gonna be a ladybug and my friend is gonna be a greek godess :) and I only work 3 days before the trip :)

I only have 7 days until we leave! :yay: DH and I are Mad Hatter & Alice, DS4 Pooh and DS3 Tigger.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cannp123165 (Post 33731025)
Thanks for this thread - I will post loads of pictures when I get back! :)

Can't wait! :woohoo:

jordansmomma 09-27-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raftislander (Post 33707695)
This is a great idea! I can't wait for October...Here is a picture of some tie dye Mickey shirts I made for our Halloween trip ...

http://i599.photobucket.com/albums/t...magicmee-1.jpg

Great shirts! How do I get one or 4?

mnmrmustard 09-28-2009 05:12 PM

I'm jealous of all y'all leaving next week! Make sure and start posting pics right away so we can see what we have to look forward to :thumbsup2

jernysgirl 09-28-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnmrmustard (Post 33752544)
I'm jealous of all y'all leaving next week! Make sure and start posting pics right away so we can see what we have to look forward to :thumbsup2

I will have my computer with me, and I will definitely be posting pics as soon as I have a chance! Only 6 more days before we leave! :banana: If things work out though, we may leave a mid-day Sunday, instead of REALLY early Monday morning. :thumbsup2

Oh - and great designs on the Oct thread mnmrmustard! :goodvibes

mnmrmustard 09-29-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jernysgirl (Post 33753585)
I will have my computer with me, and I will definitely be posting pics as soon as I have a chance! Only 6 more days before we leave! :banana: If things work out though, we may leave a mid-day Sunday, instead of REALLY early Monday morning. :thumbsup2

Oh - and great designs on the Oct thread mnmrmustard! :goodvibes

Very cool - you'll probably be like me, feeding the Disney addiction uploading pics and writing notes on the trip while the rest of the fam naps or plays in the pool :lmao:

Since you're in Mt Shasta are you flying out of Medford or Redding ...or are you guys just going to drive it?

Thanks much on the designs :goodvibes Playing with stuff like that really helps me pass the time and keep in a Disney frame of mind :wizard:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.