The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Cruise Meets (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Calling all kid cruisers!!- 4 nite Oct. 25- Oct.29 2009 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2051743)

mvlimmex 01-07-2009 04:42 PM

Calling all kid cruisers!!- 4 nite Oct. 25- Oct.29 2009
 
HI,
My name is Adriane and I am 10 years old. I just got off a cruise in early December. How many cruises have you been on? This will be my 7th cruise and I am very excited!!!:banana: :banana: Do you have any brothers and sisters? I have 2 brothers and 1 sister. I will be 11 at the time of sailing. My brother Zachary will be 7 at the time of sailing. My sister Stephanie will be 5 at the time of sailing. My brother Isaac will be 2 at the time of sailing. We live in Southwestern Wisconsin, where do you live? Who are your favorite disney characters? My favorite disney characters are Jasmine, Mulan, Nala, Kiara, Marie, Patch, and Chip.

I can't wait to get to know you all:cool1: :banana:
Adriane:cheer2:

Kids on the cruise so far and ages at time of sailing:
mvlimmex- Adriane::MickeyMo (11) Zachary:stitch: (7) Stephanie::MinnieMo (5) and Isaacpooh: (2) from Southwest WI

babyburrito-Amber :simba:(10) and Emmaprincess: (4) from Colorado

Mic E Man - Hanna(11)::MinnieMo and Camryn(9) from NW Indiana

lainesmom33- Delaney(10) and Rylee(6)

tampabrat22- Jaden::MinnieMo(7) and Tristan(12) from Florida

mvlimmex 01-17-2009 10:01 PM

BUMP!!! I hope I am not the only kid on the ship:sad: :confused3 :rotfl2: I hope to hear from someonr soon!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: I figured out that it is only 9 months, and 1 week, until we get on the ship!!!:hourglass:sail: I am so excited!!!!!!!!:cheer2: pixiedust:

Have a magical Disney Day!!!pixiedust: :sail: ::MickeyMo

Adriane:cheer2:

babyburrito 01-19-2009 09:08 PM

Hi,
:)My name is Amber I am nine years old.I will be ten on the cruise. I have been on no cruises yet. I have one sister and her name is Emma she is three she will be four on the cruise. Me and my family live in Castle Rock, Colorado. This is my first cruise and it's a Disney cruise so I'm very excited. My favorite Disney characters are Mickey Mouse,Minnie Mouse,Pluto,Simba,Nala,Chip and Dale, and many more. Are you missing school to go on this cruise?

:)I really want to meet you.

From,
:)Amber

mvlimmex 01-20-2009 09:55 PM

:welcome: Amber :welcome:
HOw are you? I am good. When is your birthday?:bday: My birthday is May 14th. Are you going to the parks before or after the cruise. We are going to Fort Wilderness and maybe Downtown Disney.after the cruise.:cheer2: What grade are you in? I am in 5th grade. I have a sister who will be 5 on this cruise. Her name is Stephanie. Maybe Emma and Stephanie could meet each other.
The lab is a lot of fun. There are a lot of computers and there is a screen where you pretend to drive the ship into ports.:sail: It is a very fun game and it is my favorite. Some of the activities are flubber a sticky green liquid that you make. Animation Cells where you trace a picture then paint it.:artist: They also have a lot of free time. They also have Disney game shows at the Studio Seas which is on a different floor than the lab. In the lab they also have a wii. We just went on a cruise this December and that is some of the activities that they did. Maybe they will do some Halloween activites. Also in the lab you can make bracelets, color, or sometimes they have a movie playing on thier giant T.V. At the end of the cruise they have a Friendship Rock celebration. I liked that very much!!!!:cheer2: Do you get a lot of homework? I get lots of homework. Yes I am missing school I do not know how many days though.

YOur Friend,
Adriane:cheer2:

babyburrito 01-21-2009 06:08 PM

:) Dear Adriane,
I'm doing good:). My birthday is August 27th. I think I'm going to a park
after the cruise. My mom likes to plan one thing at a time. I am in 4th grade when the cruise comes I will be in 5th grade. I think your idea about Stephanie and Emma is great.:) Thank you for telling me about the lab:). I think that the art thing will be fun :) :artist:. Do you like the art thing? It sounds very interesting. I do not have a lot of homework sometimes :). Do you have homework over the weekend? At my school I don't but I wonder if other states do. Time is just ticking away until my first cruise :hourglass .I'm so existed:). Oh ya what is the Friendship Rock celebration I have no idea what it is?:confused3

:) I think we are going to be good friends.:flower3:
Your friend,
Amber :simba:

mvlimmex 01-21-2009 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babyburrito (Post 29820290)
:) Dear Adriane,
I'm doing good:). My birthday is August 27th. I think I'm going to a park
after the cruise. My mom likes to plan one thing at a time. I am in 4th grade when the cruise comes I will be in 5th grade. I think your idea about Stephanie and Emma is great.:) Thank you for telling me about the lab:). I think that the art thing will be fun :) :artist:. Do you like the art thing? It sounds very interesting. I do not have a lot of homework sometimes :). Do you have homework over the weekend? At my school I don't but I wonder if other states do. Time is just ticking away until my first cruise :hourglass .I'm so existed:). Oh ya what is the Friendship Rock celebration I have no idea what it is?:confused3

:) I think we are going to be good friends.:flower3:
Your friend,
Amber :simba:


HI Amber,:wave2:
HOw are you? I am good. I like the art thing very much:artist: We do get homework over the weekends. We don't have school on Friday. The Friendship Rock is a celebration at the Walt Disney Theatre. There are 2 theatures on the ship. Then you get shirts. MIckey and Minnie come with you up stage and dance with you to the ''We rock'' song from Camp Rock. Do you like HIgh School MUsical? If you do, what are your favorite characters? My favorite characters are Gabriella and Ryan!!!:cheer2: I like the 2nd one.
I can't wait to meet you only 9 months and 4 days!!!:hourglass :grouphug:
YOUr Friend,
Adriane:cheer2:

babyburrito 01-22-2009 09:11 PM

Dear Adriane,

I'm good:) . Thank you for telling me about the Friendship Rock. I think it will

be fun.:) I like High School Musical but I only saw a little bit of the first one and none of the others. My favorite character is Gabriella:angel: pixiedust: she is the best and Ryan they're great:thumbsup2 . I can't wait to meet you to. :hourglass Are you on year round school?
Your good friend,
Amber:simba:

mvlimmex 01-23-2009 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babyburrito (Post 29843851)
Dear Adriane,

I'm good:) . Thank you for telling me about the Friendship Rock. I think it will

be fun.:) I like High School Musical but I only saw a little bit of the first one and none of the others. My favorite character is Gabriella:angel: pixiedust: she is the best and Ryan they're great:thumbsup2 . I can't wait to meet you to. :hourglass Are you on year round school?
Your good friend,
Amber:simba:

Hi Amber,:wave2:
HOw are you? I am good. I can't wait to meet you either!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: No, I am not on a year- round school. Are you? Yesterday we slept at my Grandma's house it was fun:cheer2: I got to stay up until 12:00:thumbsup2 My whole family except for my brother went there. My brother Zach slept at my other grandma's house. What are your favorite hobbies? My favorite hobbies are drawing, reading, dancing, and writing stories every now and then. Also I like anything DISNEY!!!:) pixiedust:
~~~ Have a magical Day!!~~~pixiedust:
YOur best friend,
Adriane:cheer2:

mvlimmex 01-24-2009 11:48 AM

HI Emma,
how are you? I am good. My name is Stephanie( Adriane's sister) I am 4 years old and will be 5 on the cruise.MY sister is helping me write. I like horses and cats. What do you like? mY FAVORITE DISNEY CHARACTERS ARE Sleeping Beauty, Belle, and MInnie MOuse. I like High School Musical, Hannah MOntana, and SpongeBob. I like Gabriellla and Troy in High School Musical.
Hope to hear from you soon and I can't wait to meet you!!
Stephanie:lovestruc :cake: :welcome:

babyburrito 01-26-2009 06:11 PM

pixiedust: Hi Stephanie,:hyper: :welcome:

I am 3 and will be 4 on the cruise. I like elephants, horses and cats. My favorite characters are Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, Perry the platypus from Phineas and Ferb. I also like Hannah Montana, and Spongebob. Sometimes I watch Max and Ruby and I think Brian O'brian is so funny!:rotfl:

This will be my first cruise. How about you. pirate: pirate:

I can't wait to meet you on the ship!

From Emma (mom helped):crazy2: :sad:
:jumping1:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mvlimmex (Post 29869664)
HI Emma,
how are you? I am good. My name is Stephanie( Adriane's sister) I am 4 years old and will be 5 on the cruise.MY sister is helping me write. I like horses and cats. What do you like? mY FAVORITE DISNEY CHARACTERS ARE Sleeping Beauty, Belle, and MInnie MOuse. I like High School Musical, Hannah MOntana, and SpongeBob. I like Gabriellla and Troy in High School Musical.
Hope to hear from you soon and I can't wait to meet you!!
Stephanie:lovestruc :cake: :welcome:


babyburrito 01-26-2009 08:17 PM

Dear Adriane,:wave2:
How are you? I'm good. I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner I had a very busy week. I am on year round school so I won't be missing school:sad: . My favorite hobbies are drawing, reading, singing:mic: , and acting. I want to be a actor when I grow up:thumbsup2 . What do you want to be when you grow up?

pixiedust: Have a Super Magical Day!pixiedust:
Your best friend,
Amber:)

mvlimmex 01-26-2009 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babyburrito (Post 29913497)
pixiedust: Hi Stephanie,:hyper: :welcome:

I am 3 and will be 4 on the cruise. I like elephants, horses and cats. My favorite characters are Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel, Perry the platypus from Phineas and Ferb. I also like Hannah Montana, and Spongebob. Sometimes I watch Max and Ruby and I think Brian O'brian is so funny!:rotfl:

This will be my first cruise. How about you. pirate: pirate:

I can't wait to meet you on the ship!

From Emma (mom helped):crazy2: :sad:
:jumping1:

HI Emma,
How are you? I am fine. This will be my 6th disney cruise!!! I like unicorns also. I watch Max and Ruby too I have a leapster. Do you have a leapster? I like helping my mom cook. I like playing on the computer. I like roller skating do you? I like dancing. I like doing Ballet and Tap. Do you like dancing? I like alot of Disney movies!!!! Do you? I like Strawbery Shortcake. Do you? I like summer. Do you like summer?
YOur Friend,
Stephanieprincess::artist: :moped:

mvlimmex 01-26-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babyburrito (Post 29916164)
Dear Adriane,:wave2:
How are you? I'm good. I'm sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner I had a very busy week. I am on year round school so I won't be missing school:sad: . My favorite hobbies are drawing, reading, singing:mic: , and acting. I want to be a actor when I grow up:thumbsup2 . What do you want to be when you grow up?

pixiedust: Have a Super Magical Day!pixiedust:
Your best friend,
Amber:)


HI Amber,
HOw are you? I am good. It's okay about not writing back sooner. I like acting too. I also like singing a little bit. When I grow up I want to be a veternarian and maybe a Disney worker. I like cats alot:cat: What is your favorite type of animal? It has been very cold here but it is going to get in the 30s one day:sad1: Has it been cold where you live. On thursday alot of snow melted and now that is ice. What is your favorite season? I like Winter and Fall. I like spring because there are baby animals only. I also like summer only because we travel alot. But I like playing in the snow and I think Fall is so pretty with the leaves changinging color:flower3:
Well I have to get to bed!!
Your Friend,
Adriane:cheer2:

babyburrito 01-27-2009 09:00 PM

Hi Adriane,:)
How are you? I'm good. My favorite Animal is Dogspluto: . I like cats :cat: to but I can't see them much because my dad's allergic:sad1: . I just moved to Colorado but my old neighbor had a cat so thats how I know I like them. It has been very cold where I live. Today the high was 24. It even snowed a whole bunch of inches yesterday.My favorite seasons are spring because the baby animals are super cute:) and winter because of the super fun snow:) .

I have to go to bed now:cloud9:
Your best friend
Amber:simba:

mvlimmex 01-28-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babyburrito (Post 29937760)
Hi Adriane,:)
How are you? I'm good. My favorite Animal is Dogspluto: . I like cats :cat: to but I can't see them much because my dad's allergic:sad1: . I just moved to Colorado but my old neighbor had a cat so thats how I know I like them. It has been very cold where I live. Today the high was 24. It even snowed a whole bunch of inches yesterday.My favorite seasons are spring because the baby animals are super cute:) and winter because of the super fun snow:) .

I have to go to bed now:cloud9:
Your best friend
Amber:simba:

Hi Amber,
How are you? I am good. What state did you live in before you moved? We like alot of the same things:)::yes:: What is your favorite sport? I like swimming:goodvibes I like playing in the snow too, and I agree the baby animal are really cute.::yes:: We have a Talent show on Friday.:) I am playing piano.
I can't wait to meet you!!!!:cheer2: :goodvibes :cheer2: :grouphug:
Your Friend,
Adriane:cheer2:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.