The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Completed Trip Reports (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Attack of the 5 pound lapu lapu.....I LOVE IT!!!!! Updated 1/20 Photopass pics (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2011911)

hlrababy 11-16-2008 08:50 PM

Attack of the 5 pound lapu lapu.....I LOVE IT!!!!! Updated 1/20 Photopass pics
 
We're baccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!! And I survived!!!! :banana: :banana:


POP QUIZ!!


Here's some questions for ya! Here we go!!

Who is a planner and plans things like crazy and gets a little cranky when things don't go as she planned?

Who is a fast walker who rushes around Disney like her bootah is on fire and like she is going to miss something?

Who's hair HATES humidity and curls up and sticks out just enough to tick her off and makes her pics look yucky?

Who tried her first lapu lapu, tropical macaw, drank around the world, and had her first pineapple float?

IF you guessed me, then you are absolutely, positively, splendiferously, correctomundo!!!!

You will hear all about these things and.............there was an attack, yes I said correct, an attack (not the MIL attack) but.......


Attack of the supercharged 5 pound lapu lapu....I LOVE IT!!!!

hlrababy 11-16-2008 09:23 PM

Hmmm, where to begin where to begin!!!

First I will start with Tuesday night. I had a Women's Ministry dinner that I go to every year. I went and ate, then skedaddled out of there! I just had to stop back by my parents house to kiss Hollie again! I had took her there and left her there with Chad. I of course went inside and she was getting her bath. She came out and kissed me. As I was getting in the truck to leave she was saying, "I'll miss you mommy! I love you so much!! Please be careful! I love you very, very much!!!" Oh, my heart sank!! I cried and cried on the way home so much that I looked like a racoon from all the mascara going down my face!! I got home and got ready for bed. Then I laid down hoping to fall asleep soon!!!:cool1:


Well, for 1......I had the alarm set at 12:15 am to get up and get ready. Everytime we go out of town, I have to take a bath before I leave. Don't ask me why....its just my pre-ritual. It drives Chad crazy!! He thinks that you should just get up, get your clothes on and head out the door. Me.....NO NO NO!! I hate the feeling of driving over 7 hours. So, the alarm goes off and I don't hear it....Chad don't hear it. I look over at the clock and it says.........12:55, which means it is 12:35. I jump out of bed and head straight into the bathroom. But, not without first waking up Chad. I took a quick bath and got my clothes on. I put on no makeup which should be wrote down in history. I don't go anywhere without makeup. I would scare folks. Seriously.......

So, I have my clothes on and Chad is ready. He has to do his ritual of going through the house checking everything while I waited patiently (:rotfl2: ) in the car. Yes, I wasn't patient. You know I was lying! Oh, I forgot.....MIL called at 1 am SHARP to see if we had left. Instead of waiting for us at their house, they decide to drive to the interstate which is 25 minutes from there house and wait there. Why you ask, I couldn't tell you. It was just plain stupid to me!! :confused3
But, before we went anywhere, we drove to my parents house and put Hollie's school bag in my mom's car. I had forgot it when I took her over there. What a crazy night, I tell ya!
So, anyways we drop it off and its now around 1:20ish. We finally got on the road and headed towards I-75! We met them at a gas station and got coffee (for Chad, I hate coffee!!) and we were ready to hit the road! It was around 2:15 am when we finally got on the interstate.

Will continue in next post!

lmillercrew 11-16-2008 09:34 PM

Don't stop there! More more. I hate waking up late and have that rushed feeling. That's when I forget things. On one occasion, I forgot to pack my unmentionables! How do you that?

OneTreeHillAddict 11-16-2008 09:57 PM

I'm here girl! I can't wait to hear all about it. :yay: Please tell me you sent me a party brochure! I had decided not to go and now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe I will. I can't wait to hear about it all.....more more MORE!!!

CanadianWDWfan 11-16-2008 10:13 PM

Yeah, your home! Glad to have you back. I wonder if anyone actually leaves when they say they will. There's always something to delay it. ;) I just about fell off the bed when you said you left without makeup, how brave or just determined. :rotfl2: I think MIL was trying to make things easier for you, meeting you. I can't wait to find out about the Lapu Lapu. The suspense....:eek:

hlrababy 11-16-2008 10:22 PM

So, we finally were on the road to Disney!! Whoooo hooooo!!! I had thought about sleeping a little or watching some dvd's to pass the time. So......I put in some One Tree Hill season 4 and watched some episodes while Chad drove!
It was really an uneventful trip down there! there were times that his step-dad would drive a little slow (to which I would say a couple of things to Chad about :rotfl2: ) But, other than that it was fine. We stopped and ate some breakfast at the Waffle House! Sorry, no food pics there!! I actually forgot!! We did have a beautiful full moon part of the way down there!!

Which I will show to you once my pics finish uploading to photobucket!! I have over 470 pictures not including the photopass pics!

GeminiAngel 11-16-2008 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmillercrew (Post 28757177)
Don't stop there! More more. I hate waking up late and have that rushed feeling. That's when I forget things. On one occasion, I forgot to pack my unmentionables! How do you that?

Do I hear Commando!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

------------------------------

I can't wait to read the rest!!! Missing Hollie:guilty: :hug: I hope you recovered fast.

SunnieRN 11-16-2008 10:35 PM

Looking forward to more!!

punkin413 11-16-2008 10:36 PM

i'm here, heather! glad to hear the lapu lapu did not disappoint! i'm definitely getting one next month. then i will have to recreate the recipe at home after that because i'm taking a hiatus from disney next year and i will be craving it!

wow.....i can't believe you guys drove all night! i probably just wouldn't have gone to bed at all. i don't think i could've woken up at 1:00 a.m.! i'm so awful once i get to sleep. i'm impressed that you guys could do that!

hlrababy 11-16-2008 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lmillercrew (Post 28757177)
Don't stop there! More more. I hate waking up late and have that rushed feeling. That's when I forget things. On one occasion, I forgot to pack my unmentionables! How do you that?

I am telling you, photobucket is lovinggggg me tonight!!:sad2:
It's driving me crazy with how crazy slow its uploading my pics!
I hate feeling rushed!! It can just start my day bad!!!
OH my gosh!!! Hmm, well I did see in the gift shop and at world of Disney store at DTD did have some cute undies!!!!! :lmao:

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict (Post 28757538)
I'm here girl! I can't wait to hear all about it. :yay: Please tell me you sent me a party brochure! I had decided not to go and now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe I will. I can't wait to hear about it all.....more more MORE!!!

OH NO!!!!!!! You have to go!!! It is so much fun!!! You can get so many good pics with characters!! I have some brochures that I got that night!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan (Post 28757782)
Yeah, your home! Glad to have you back. I wonder if anyone actually leaves when they say they will. There's always something to delay it. ;) I just about fell off the bed when you said you left without makeup, how brave or just determined. :rotfl2: I think MIL was trying to make things easier for you, meeting you. I can't wait to find out about the Lapu Lapu. The suspense....:eek:

I don't think anyone leaves when they say they will!! I think I will start saying we are leaving an hour earlier than we really are!! :rotfl:
Girl, I did!! I had no makeup on! It usually only takes me about 5 minutes to do my makeup anyways, but I didn't want get it on my pillow and have that look once I arrived...you know, they drove-all-night-looking-all-gunky-makeupy-look!!:rotfl2:
MIL and FIL are very impatient! Once we did pull up we got the look, the YOU SAID YOU WERE GONNA BE AT OUR HOUSE AT 1 AM look! Of course, she looked right at me and said, "What took you so long!" hellooooooo, does it look like it took me an hour to get ready. I dont think so!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeminiAngel (Post 28757940)
Do I hear Commando!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

------------------------------

I can't wait to read the rest!!! Missing Hollie:guilty: :hug: I hope you recovered fast.

That is what I am saying!!!:lmao:
I did recover fast! She had a great weekend herself!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunnieRN (Post 28758044)
Looking forward to more!!

Thanks!! I promise once my pics upload, I will have more!:thumbsup2

Quote:

Originally Posted by punkin413 (Post 28758063)
i'm here, heather! glad to hear the lapu lapu did not disappoint! i'm definitely getting one next month. then i will have to recreate the recipe at home after that because i'm taking a hiatus from disney next year and i will be craving it!

wow.....i can't believe you guys drove all night! i probably just wouldn't have gone to bed at all. i don't think i could've woken up at 1:00 a.m.! i'm so awful once i get to sleep. i'm impressed that you guys could do that!


It was really good....along with all the other drinks that I drank on down!!

We always try to leave really early. I don't know why, because we are usually super tired once we get there!

punkin413 11-16-2008 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hlrababy (Post 28758199)
We always try to leave really early. I don't know why, because we are usually super tired once we get there!

i couldn't do it! we always leave the afternoon before, arrive around 8:00 p.m., then stay in a cheap hotel in orlando to save money and then check into disney the next morning.

hlrababy 11-16-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by punkin413 (Post 28758487)
i couldn't do it! we always leave the afternoon before, arrive around 8:00 p.m., then stay in a cheap hotel in orlando to save money and then check into disney the next morning.


I think we are going to do that with Hollie in February! We had thought that she would sleep on the way down last November, but she didn't! Chad pulled over to get coffee at 3 in the morning and she said she wanted a frozen coke!! lol!!

OneTreeHillAddict 11-16-2008 11:27 PM

Okay....do you have my address? If not I'll email it to ya. I can't wait to see the brochure. Then I'll decide 100% whether or not to go. Thanks!


lazydoxy66 11-17-2008 01:57 AM

:wave: :cheer2:

Charleston Princess 11-17-2008 05:10 AM

Welcome back, Heather! I could never ever drive in the middle of the night -- I would last to maybe Jonesboro. :rotfl:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.