The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Dining Plan (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Post your Disney Dining Plan snack credit PIX here! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1850418)

OneTreeHillAddict 06-08-2008 07:35 PM

Post your Disney Dining Plan snack credit PIX here!
 
I thought it'd be fun to have a photo thread of the snacks you can get with your Disney Dining Plan. Please post only the items you used a snack credit to purchase. Thanks!

If you can please list what the item is and where it came from.

This is the Funnel Cake. Got it at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square at the Magic Kingdom. They're really yummy too! Another GREAT item sold here is the sour Tinkerbell Twist Slush. It was so good!

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...e/P1013459.jpg

dreamin_disney 06-09-2008 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict (Post 25574153)
I thought it'd be fun to have a photo thread of the snacks you can get with your Disney Dining Plan. Please post only the items you used a snack credit to purchase. Thanks!

If you can please list what the item is and where it came from.

This is the Funnel Cake. Got it at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square at the Magic Kingdom. They're really yummy too! Another GREAT item sold here is the sour Tinkerbell Twist Slush. It was so good!

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...e/P1013459.jpg

Wow! those are huge yummy lookin snacks. We love funnel cakes. Does it include a fruit topping like strawberries or is that extra $$?

berrytexas 06-09-2008 11:42 AM

Funnel Cakes! Yummy!!
 
I'm glad to see that snack credits can be used to purchase funnel cakes. In Epcot the funnel cakes weren't on the DDP. The funnel cake kiosk was a cash only place, so they couldn't accept the DDP snack credits.

Pirate's Princess 06-09-2008 12:54 PM

The imfamous schoolbread (which if you don't like cream filling, like boston cream, you won't like it...like me)

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/749...2008064zp7.jpg
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/749...1c7475f8f9.jpg

I have more but my computer is being a poop so I'll post them later.

OneTreeHillAddict 06-09-2008 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamin_disney (Post 25578073)
Wow! those are huge yummy lookin snacks. We love funnel cakes. Does it include a fruit topping like strawberries or is that extra $$?

It's just this one with powdered or cinnamon sugar. The ones with the toppings are not included. (Not in 8/07 anyway.)

Dizneydaz 06-09-2008 02:53 PM

Great Idea! And since there have been some changes to what's now confirmed as a snack for 2008, if your pictures are from 2007, or prior, you can check out this thread to see if they're confirmed in 2008

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1683477

I checked, and the funnelcakes at MK still are! :thumbsup2

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...deatingbar.jpg
Mickey Bar-available at many locations

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...retzel_326.jpg
Soft pretzel-Epcot, Germany

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...3DItza5892.jpg
Itzakadoozie-available at many locations
and one more,

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...Sundae5893.jpg
Sundae at POP Century (sorry it's a little blurry)

I checked the above list, and all 4 are still counted as a snack! :goodvibes

OneTreeHillAddict 06-10-2008 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dizneydaz (Post 25588242)
Great Idea! And since there have been some changes to what's now confirmed as a snack for 2008, if your pictures are from 2007, or prior, you can check out this thread to see if they're confirmed in 2008

Great pics! :thumbsup2

Yep. I heard they took off the box of donuts and the large bags of chips since our last trip! That's just plain silly! ::yes::

Your post has me wanting one of those cheese filled pretzels from DHS now. :)

Anyone else have snacks to share??? :hyper:

Dizneydaz 06-13-2008 11:28 AM

No one else? Come on, you know you took pix of your food! :goodvibes

pugga04 06-13-2008 01:03 PM

subbbing
awsome idea about snack pictures!!!!!:cool1:

DisneyJo 06-13-2008 01:14 PM

Kaki Gori in Japan

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...3/P1010089.jpg

A make your own crispy treat from Goofys, just right to eat after a swim :rotfl:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...000702-1-1.jpg

misricsmith 06-13-2008 08:11 PM

great idea for a thread

Goofy_Girl 06-13-2008 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by berrytexas (Post 25584442)
I'm glad to see that snack credits can be used to purchase funnel cakes. In Epcot the funnel cakes weren't on the DDP. The funnel cake kiosk was a cash only place, so they couldn't accept the DDP snack credits.

Cash only? Please tell me that isn't literal and they accepted cc or roomcards because I really don't want to carry cash on me in WDW:worried:

momof2disprincesses 06-13-2008 08:36 PM

From Goofy's Candy Co.

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...y/100_1543.jpg

The caramel apple did not qualify as a snack credit (we paid oop for it):

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...y/100_1545.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...y/100_1544.jpg

momof2disprincesses 06-13-2008 08:38 PM

Yogurt parfait from Pop

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ugust07003.jpg

Sundae from Pop

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ugust07249.jpg

momof2disprincesses 06-13-2008 08:43 PM

Zebra domes from AKL

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ugust07313.jpg

Mini bundt cake from Main St. Bakery

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ugust07466.jpg

More goodies from Main St. Bakery ... chocolate muffin & crumb cake

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ugust07465.jpg

And an all-time favorite ... the Mickey rice krispy treat

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ugust07484.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.