The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Online Games (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=162)
-   -   POtCO "Rocking Our Roos" Pirates Guild (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1785894)

threeboysmom 04-09-2008 05:22 PM

POtCO "Rocking Our Roos" Pirates Guild

OK, I know this doesn't really belong here... but hey, I don't know where else to post, and my fellow DIS'ers always have the answers ;)

I am online in the Pirates game right now. Currently level three. I want to change my clothes (heh)... Nobody will talk to me in game and tell me how.

I'm currently standing in Tortuga asking everyone around me how do i change my clothes. They are all running around on missions and fighting with their swords. All I want is for someone to answer how I can change my stinking clothes!! Nobody is listening to me in the game... :rolleyes:

So..... anyone here play Pirates and can help me please? This is important!! LOL!! :rotfl2:

Seriously though... I need to know...

aengus 04-09-2008 05:23 PM

Gosh pinky, the VMKCB already has a bunch of pirates in there

besides you cant be a pirate your from NE and cant say aarrr :)

DemonLlama 04-09-2008 05:25 PM

Pink,

Did you buy a membership?

DD said she doesn't think you can until you pay, but that's info from one 12 y.o., so maybe not...

seaturtledude 04-09-2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aengus (Post 24364344)
Gosh pinky, the VMKCB already has a bunch of pirates in there

besides you cant be a pirate your from NE and cant say aarrr :)

Haha! I'm having the same problem Aengus.

threeboysmom 04-09-2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonLlama (Post 24364392)
Pink,

Did you buy a membership?

DD said she doesn't think you can until you pay, but that's info from one 12 y.o., so maybe not...

Oh my gosh!! Hit me where it hurts! Yeah, Disney knows how to get my money.... ARRRRR! pirate: princess:

AstroGigiblue 04-09-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threeboysmom (Post 24364316)
They are all running around on missions and fighting with their swords.

LOL Pink! I serioulsy was cracking up at that part! :lmao: :rotfl:

On a serious note. I don't play POTCO, so I can't help you with the wardrobe part.

Good Luck. :)

I do have to ask though ... How do you like the online Pirates game? Does it compare at all to VMK, or not really? Thanks!

- Astro

seaturtledude 04-09-2008 05:32 PM

Yes - you can't change clothes until you pay to answer your question. I'm currently a Level 8 with basic access at the moment. By the way if you don't have a guild we have a DIS Guild! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1762212

threeboysmom 04-09-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AstroGigiblue (Post 24364497)
LOL Pink! I serioulsy was cracking up at that part! :lmao: :rotfl:

On a serious note. I don't play POTCO, so I can't help you with the wardrobe part.

Good Luck. :)

I do have to ask though ... How do you like the online Pirates game? Does it compare at all to VMK, or not really? Thanks!

- Astro

Well..... since people don't seem to talk to me, I can honestly say NO I don't like this game so far!! For crying out loud... the chat log looks like this...

PinkGirlygirl: Hey, can someone help me?
Pinkgirlygirl: I'm trying to change my clothes
PinkGirlygirl: Can someone tell me how?
PinkGirlygirl: Anyone?
PinkGirlygirl: Please?

ARG!

I was just telling Aengus, the ONLY interraction I have had so far with another player is this guy that came up to me when I was pleading for help and tried to stab me with his sword. When that didn't work, he pulled out his gun and proceeded to shoot me. Fortunately, you must not be able to kill other players! :)

But wow, give me a break!! I just want to change my clothes!!!!!!!

VMK_coolboy 04-09-2008 05:35 PM

If you need any help in the game let me know I am level 38.

threeboysmom 04-09-2008 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VMK_coolboy (Post 24364644)
If you need any help in the game let me know I am level 38.

Only help I want right now is to change my clothes :teeth:

Do I really have to pay to get that feature?

VMK_coolboy 04-09-2008 05:40 PM

Yes, I do believe you do but to check that there is a clothing store to the left of the bar where you first see captain jack sparrow in tortuga just walk up to the owner of the strore and hit shift.

AstroGigiblue 04-09-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threeboysmom (Post 24364633)
Well..... since people don't seem to talk to me, I can honestly say NO I don't like this game so far!! For crying out loud... the chat log looks like this...

PinkGirlygirl: Hey, can someone help me?
Pinkgirlygirl: I'm trying to change my clothes
PinkGirlygirl: Can someone tell me how?
PinkGirlygirl: Anyone?
PinkGirlygirl: Please?

ARG!

I was just telling Aengus, the ONLY interraction I have had so far with another player is this guy that came up to me when I was pleading for help and tried to stab me with his sword. When that didn't work, he pulled out his gun and proceeded to shoot me. Fortunately, you must not be able to kill other players! :)

But wow, give me a break!! I just want to change my clothes!!!!!!!

Wow! Sounds like some players in the game are more concerned with trying to kill other players with weapons, than be helpful in any way.

And yes, you did have me laughing again with the guy trying various weapons on you with no end result. I can only imagine what you were thinking ~ like seriously, all I want is to change my clothes!

dawnita 04-09-2008 05:50 PM

It could have been my four year old that stabbed you. We checked it out together and he kept running around attacking other players with his sword. I told him to stop, but he wouldn't listen. rotfl.

threeboysmom 04-09-2008 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VMK_coolboy (Post 24364799)
Yes, I do believe you do but to check that there is a clothing store to the left of the bar where you first see captain jack sparrow in tortuga just walk up to the owner of the strore and hit shift.

I ended up starting the game all over again so I could choose the clothes I wanted... I didn't do that the first time around because.... well.... I've been spoiled on VMK being able to change my clothes countless times in one day :rolleyes1

Hope I really like this outfit, LOL, because if I change my mind again... say tomorrow... I'll be back to creating a new character and starting over AGAIN.

Yeah, I've been playing for a year now and still am a level two pirate... why is that, Pink? because I keep wanting to change my outfit... :rotfl2:

threeboysmom 04-09-2008 05:56 PM

Can We Please Bring Vmk Back And Save Me From This Frustration????