The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Community Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Two.... (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1711010)

NAB 02-04-2008 10:13 PM

Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Two....

Our Thread got to long so I hope you don't mind I started another one!!

I am so glad Victor is back. I missed him.

So Coleen is John's mother. We figured that one out.

MerryPoppins 02-04-2008 10:31 PM

John sure knocked Doc's head against the wall today. If you ask me she's being way too trusting of him right now.

r3ngels 02-04-2008 10:34 PM

I haven't seen it yet today...

BUT what is with the thread being locked did I miss some new rule about Jumbo threads? I already miss our old thread I liked it's Jumbo size :upsidedow

NAB 02-04-2008 10:44 PM

They are not letting any thread go past 250 pages I think.

So the Dis will load faster.

I liked the old thread too.

--

mickey4ver 02-05-2008 07:30 AM

Checking in, and I found us....:cool1:

our new home will soon fill up with Salem news;)

NAB 02-05-2008 09:18 AM

Well half of Salem is in Ireland right now....but returning after one day. :lmao:

jacksonsmom 02-05-2008 09:28 AM

I loved seeing Victor again.

I like how the story lines do not seem to be dragging.

I think the gang should have told Shawn that hsi sister was alive before bringing him into her room. I thought the old man was going to have a heart attack ;)

I still believe Will is the one who shot EJ and Lucas is just covering for him. I wish they would wrap this storyline up. I really hate EJ and Sami together. EJ drives me nuts.

Oh and Lexi ---- she has only been back a few episodes and she is already on my nerves. She has NO right to tell EJ that Kayla is pregnant!

I am very curious what is wrong with Bo. I do hope it is something "real" not not a mystery illness. Those storylines are usually very stupid. It would be nice to have the characters deal with a real life illness for a change.

mindyd 02-05-2008 09:32 AM

Hi,

I didn't realize that Colleen was Johns Mom I guess I am really behind LOL!

of the seas 02-05-2008 09:42 AM

Hello Days fans-our new home!

I don't know what's wrong with Lucas. If he wants to be with his family so bad, he should at least be defended!

I hope Kayla carries the baby to term. I think that would be a good story line. Speaking of kids, where is Ciara while everyone is in Ireland?

I actually don't mind EJ and Sami together. I like EJ.

TiggerPiglet 02-05-2008 09:47 AM

I couldn't believe John slammed Marlena into the door either. She should have known better.

mindyd 02-05-2008 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiggerPiglet (Post 23002765)
I couldn't believe John slammed Marlena into the door either. She should have known better.

I was kind of happy that he slammed her in the door I know she loves him but she knows he isn't himself and then if he kills someone she is going to loose him forever.

NAB 02-05-2008 09:55 AM

Well I hope that Shawn gets to see his sister again before they kill her off. They did that so fast , look your sister is alive now go....

I am sure since Lucas is out of the picture , E.J. and Sami will get closer. They have chemistry together.

azgal81 02-05-2008 11:14 AM

I started watching days again as well after a long break so I'm just posting to join the discussion! I really don't have anything of value to say but I will.

Wilsonfamily4 02-05-2008 11:49 AM

I too think that Lucas is covering for Will and am wondering if now that he has confessed if they will move it along faster.

Was weirded out to see a new thread!!!

mickey4ver 02-05-2008 12:51 PM

Ok, this hurts my head to think this all out, so if John is Colleen's son, Colleen is a Brady, and his father was Santo, a DiMera, he is a Brady/DiMera....what does that do to Belle being married to Shawn? aren't they related somehow?:confused3 Like I said, I can't think it all through right now so I'm asking it here:goodvibes

Yeah, that had to be quite a shock for oldShawn to see his sister alive, I think they should have prepared him a bit...