Name 5 things that you have never tried/seen at Disney.
I have more than 5 things I've never tried/seen, thats why we keep going back! :)
Owned/drank from a Refillable Resort Mug
Been on the TOT
Tasted a Margarita in Mexico
Been to Blizzard Beach
Played Fantasia Gardens / Winter Summerland Miniature Golf
Gone to any of the PI clubs
Eaten at Chefs De France
Truly explored really any of the "countries" besides Mexico
waited for any parade
I've been to the world six times and have NEVER ridden Peter Pan, or any of the other rides in Fantasy Land besides iasw and Dumbo (on our last trip).
1. Nothing more recent than Christmas/New Year's 1990-91. (Splash Mountain was being built the last time I was inside the Disney parks.) Never been to Pleasure Island, and if the water parks were around in 1990, I didn't know about them.
2. I've never visited or stayed at a Disney resort hotel.
3. I've never eaten in a Disney sit-down restaurant. I've had a little bit of counter service and kiosk food, but not even very much of that.
4. I've never done any "extras" like I've read about on the boards.
5. I've never interacted in any way with a Disney character. In fact, I don't recall even noticing their existence. :upsidedow
eaten a dole whip
eaten at Brown Derby or Chefs of France or Oktoberfest, or Coral Reef (so many choices, so little time)
seen Lights, Motors, Action
done Mickey's Backyard Barbecue
I have never:
1. Eaten a Dole Whip (blasphemy, I know!).
2. Watched the bird show at AK.
3. Played miniature golf.
4. Done Pick A Pearl in Japan.
5. Gone drinking around the world. (tough to do when you have a child in tow)
Here's what I haven't done:
I've never been to Animal Kingdom (even though we stayed at AKL 2x)
I've never been to any of the nightclubs in Pleasure Island at DTD
I've never stayed at the GF or the Contemp.
I've never been to the parks at rope drop
I've never been to Typhoon Lagoon
been on rock-n-rollercoaster
tried any food in the countries at Epcot
played golf or mini golf
rode any rides or seen any movies in the World Showcase
been on Tom Sawyer Island
Haven't been since 2004, :(
1. Watched Fantasmic!
2. Ridden the new roller coaster in AK.
3. Seen Lights, Motors, Action
4. Had tea at the Grand Floridian
5. eaten with Cinderella (on purpose because I have all boys)
Sadly, we have no plans to return at this time. All our extra money is going to college tuition and expenses for our oldest son.
1.) Tiki lounge (the bird show???)
2.) Water parks
3.) stayed at a value
4.) Mission space
5.) TOT ( I rode it in DL last month and loved it though!)
1. Segway tour at Epcot
2. Mini golf
3. had a Kungaloosh:thumbsup2
4. Watch Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade
5. Sleep in...:eek:
Haven't been to either water park.
Never been to Pleasure Island at night.
I don't do roller coasters.
Have not tried a Dole Whip yet.
Only show I have seen in AK - Its tough to be a bug.
Plenty more, but you asked for only 5.
I have never been to a nightclub at PI (and doubt I ever will)
I have never rode Mission Space (and doubt I will ever ride the more agressive side)
I have never road the Teacups (and doubt I ever will)
I have never done a dinner show (like Hoopdeedo)
I have never done the Goofy Marathon (and doubt I ever will!)
To those who have never seen Stunt Show at MGM, Go! It is great!
To those who have never seen the bird show at AK, Go! It is very good and the best bird show I have ever been to although I do have a bird phobia like "joe")
To those who have never done the Tiki Room, Go! It is a Walt Disney classic!
And to Chipperdini, honey, I would LOVE to take you to the World! You have soo much to experience!!
I have been there 4 times with an upcoming trip next May.
I have never....
1. Been to PI
2. Eaten a Dole Whip
3. Watched Illuminations
4. Eaten School Bread
5. Gone on RNRC
I plan to do all these things next year!!
I have never been on the Carousel (although I did try on my last night but they had already started the last ride of the night - I WILL do it this time!)
I have never watched the parade at AK (and I always plan to see it!).
I have never seen the bird show at AK. (although I hear its great!)
I have never been to any of the waterparks. (dont plan to!)
I have never eaten in Morroco (another I plan to do next time!)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.