The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Community Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!! (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1172061)

r3ngels 07-21-2006 08:53 AM

Bold and the Beautiful Fans- Let's Chat!!!!
 
I am new to B&B and I have a few questions.... :confused3

First of all.... Phoebe who just came back is Taylor's Daughter is it Ridge's too?

Also is Felicia being so mean to Bridget just because of Dante (is that his name) because didn't they get along when she thought she was going to die? Brid was going to raise the baby right? Felicia and Bridget have the same Dad so they are sisters, and were they both married to Nick and now they both like this other guy?

And at the b-day party I saw Sally Spectra (is that her name?) with Thornes family I thought they all hated each other... and was Darla her daughter?

I think that is all I have for now :happytv:

Thanks for your help...

(Any spoilers welcome-- :smooth: )

Okay- Let's Chat :listen:

beattyfamily 07-21-2006 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r3ngels
I am new to B&B and I have a few questions.... :confused3

First of all.... Phoebe who just came back is Taylor's Daughter is it Ridge's too?

Also is Felicia being so mean to Bridget just because of Dante (is that his name) because didn't they get along when she thought she was going to die? Brid was going to raise the baby right? Felicia and Bridget have the same Dad so they are sisters, and were they both married to Nick and now they both like this other guy?

And at the b-day party I saw Sally Spectra (is that her name?) with Thornes family I thought they all hated each other... and was Darla her daughter?

I think that is all I have for now :happytv:

Thanks for your help...

(Any spoilers welcome-- :smooth: )

Okay- Let's Chat :listen:

I'll post any spoilers when I find them!

Yes, she is Taylor/Ridge's twin DD and they have another, Stephanie, away at school. I think she looks A LOT like Amber!

She's being mean because Felicia loves Dante and was about to marry him and then found out that Bridget and Dante were still in love so the wedding was canceled. So now she is in a battle to get Dante back (who could blame her!)

Darla was like a DD to Sally but not her real mother. Now Sally and Stephanie get along. Spectra has been closed down for about a year now so there's no business rivalry anymore either.

Hope this helps!

r3ngels 07-21-2006 10:01 AM

Thanks... on a side note Taylor and Prisella Presley should be on an ad for NOT doing plastic surgery. :rotfl:

Mouseteacher 07-21-2006 10:43 AM

Check out "the shady marlin" for next day spoiler.

I have watched since B&B's 1987 inception. However, over the past few years I have not watched daily. My schedule just doesn't suppport recording it and watching it later in the day. It isn't hard to keep up on the goings-on though. I read the aforementioned site for updates.

beattyfamily 07-21-2006 10:59 AM

Small Spoiler/Highlight if you want to know:
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
Stephanie plots to unseat Brooke from her executive throne at Forrester Creations. The matriarch also makes an unsubtle threat toward Nick. Scheming sister Donna eavesdrops on an emotional conversation between Brooke and Ridge. A guilt-ridden Taylor speaks at Darla's funeral. Phoebe frets as Steph starts nosing around in Taylor's life. As Bridget takes a pregnancy test, Felicia makes a seductive play for Dante.

r3ngels 07-21-2006 12:21 PM

Great spoilers.... esp Bridget

(who is the sister.... should I know her?)

CanadianPaco 07-21-2006 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r3ngels
Thanks... on a side note Taylor and Prisella Presley should be on an ad for NOT doing plastic surgery. :rotfl:

Too true - and you can add Marie Osmond to the list!

momlvsdsny 07-21-2006 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianPaco
Too true - and you can add Marie Osmond to the list!


I soooooo agree!!!! Taylor looks like she has major botox injections in her lips, and it bugs me every time I look at her!!!! It is even worse when they show flashbacks when she didnt look like that. And it is really bad when she cries, YUCK!!!

Alice28 07-21-2006 06:11 PM

And I don't remember Taylor being so well endowed in the chest area either! She looks just weird now!

I cried the other day when Darla died....I am not a huge BB fan, but I have watched on and off since about 89-90.

JadenLayne 07-21-2006 06:25 PM

Wow, when I saw the actress playing Donna all I could think of was when she played on Young and the Restless. Humm wonder if she will date Ridge or Thorne........Ridge would cause some problems!

chell 07-21-2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JadenLayne
Wow, when I saw the actress playing Donna all I could think of was when she played on Young and the Restless. Humm wonder if she will date Ridge or Thorne........Ridge would cause some problems!

Who was she on Y&R? I haven't seen her on here yet.

JadenLayne 07-21-2006 07:11 PM

She played Grace. She was Sharon's best friend back when she and Nick first got together. She and Nick worked together and if I remember correctly they ended up sleeping together.

chell 07-21-2006 07:17 PM

Thanks! I know exactly who Grace was. UGH! Didn't care for her then so I'm sure I won't now.

JadenLayne 07-21-2006 07:22 PM

Shes very pro Ridge and Brook and very AGAINST NICK. She doesn't want Brook to quit doing modeling and thinks the "almost naked" picture is wonderful. So I see definate fireworks between Donna and Nick.

r3ngels 07-21-2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alice28
And I don't remember Taylor being so well endowed in the chest area either! She looks just weird now!

I cried the other day when Darla died....I am not a huge BB fan, but I have watched on and off since about 89-90.


I agree :3dglasses ... I think the same about Felicia... when she was Molly (on ATWT) was she like that, I miss her and Carly together.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.