The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Disney Collectors Board (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Disney Colibri Ink Pen (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1040083)

anny_c_99 02-24-2006 04:15 PM

Disney Colibri Ink Pen

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this or not.

I have a Colibri Disney Ink Pen that I need a refill cartridge for. Does anyone know where I can find a refill?

I have looked on Office Depot, and called our local Paper and More company, and no one seems to know what I am talking about.

The pen itself is red at the top with Mickey ears and Mickeys hand coming down the center with a white glove on (looks like to me), and the bottom part of the pen is black.

I have had this pen for quite some time, but I know its not that old. Does anyone have one that knows what I'm talking about.

The cartridge itself says "Colibri" rolling fluid WRF-004

Any help is so appreciated, I really like this pen.

Thanks so much, I knew if anyone would know, the disboards would..
:thumbsup2

pjpoohbear 03-06-2006 01:53 PM

Take the cartirage out to the office supply store and they will have a no-name match for it, I have had to refill two of my disney pens (nice ones paid 15.00 + for them), and both times they were able to match it to another brand based on shape and length. Good Luck!

Penny

Peanutsmommy 03-06-2006 02:03 PM

If you find the right refill, PLEASE post the refill name and number. I have the same ink pen and the same problem. I been looking for the right refill for about five years. Thank you in advance.

anny_c_99 03-06-2006 02:34 PM

Thanks for the reply

Yes, I will try that, even though I have called them. Maybe if they see the pen in person, they "can" match it up...I so hope so...

I will let you know peanutsmommy what I find out. Thanks!! :goodvibes

Unregistered 10-09-2006 10:12 AM

pen refil

Did you ever find a refill? If so, what brand/number awas it. I have the same pen and I ended up having to call Colibri to get the refills. If there is another alternative (like office max, etc) that would be great.

thanks!

Smileybug 10-09-2006 10:37 AM

Have you tried "Googling" the brand name of the pen or cartridge? You might find a way to order a refill this way.

Unregistered 10-16-2006 10:08 AM

google

Yes, thank you for the suggestion on "googling" it. Actually the ONLY thing that comes up in google is this discussion board. :)

apple8787 03-04-2010 05:33 PM

colibri mickey mouse pen refill

refill number is WRF-004

Contact 1-800-551-1351 ext 4385. at Colibri in R.I. they may have some

di00721 08-10-2012 04:30 PM

pen refill

www theinkflow com colibri4 htm Try this page :)

Suien 08-10-2012 04:43 PM

Thank you for the info! I have been searching for a refill for this brand pen for awhile! :hug:

:firefight

lucas 01-08-2013 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anny_c_99 (Post 11671776)
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this or not.

I have a Colibri Disney Ink Pen that I need a refill cartridge for. Does anyone know where I can find a refill?

I have looked on Office Depot, and called our local Paper and More company, and no one seems to know what I am talking about.

The pen itself is red at the top with Mickey ears and Mickeys hand coming down the center with a white glove on (looks like to me), and the bottom part of the pen is black.

I have had this pen for quite some time, but I know its not that old. Does anyone have one that knows what I'm talking about.

The cartridge itself says "Colibri" rolling fluid WRF-004

Any help is so appreciated, I really like this pen.

Thanks so much, I knew if anyone would know, the disboards would..
:thumbsup2

Old thread, I know!

I have the same exact pen and am trying to find the refill (Colibri Medium D4). I Googled it and this thread came up!

Still looking for it, in case anyone knows where to find the refill.

espressomac 06-25-2014 04:26 PM

Just restored an old Colibri roller ball pen that had an old dried up (hard to get out) Colibri WRF - 004 (or if you prefer WRF-004 without the spaces) cartridge or refill. I replaced it with a Schmidt Safety Ceramic Roller 888 F 003 non-dry-refill. Works great. Hope that helps.