The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com (http://www.disboards.com/index.php)
-   Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies (http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Please join me in welcoming TourGuideMiKE as our newest DIS Corporate Sponsor (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1032300)

WebmasterPete 02-16-2006 10:39 AM

Please join me in welcoming TourGuideMiKE as our newest DIS Corporate Sponsor

Hi everyone:

I'm pleased to announce that TourGuideMiKE.com is the new corporate sponsor of our theme parks board. Many of our visitors have already utilized the automated vacation planning services that TGM offers - and have given it rave reviews. It was those reviews, coupled with Mike Hewell's (the MiKE in TourGuideMiKE) encyclopedia-like knowledge of Disney that made this an obvious fit for our site. But beyond Mike's knowledge of Disney, I was most impressed by his passion. When I met with Mike a few weeks ago, I realized I recognized him. In a previous life, Mike was a VIP tour guide with Magic Kingdom Guest Services, and he used to conduct the Keys the Kingdom Tour. I took the tour with Mike in December, 1996 and was moved by the amount of emotion he infused into his tour. So moved, that 10 years later, I still remember it. I may not remember every word he said on that tour, but his passion was imprinted in my memory. I've met a lot of Disney fans and a lot of people with a passion for Disney, and I can honestly say there are not that many I remember this well.

So, please join me in welcoming TourGuideMiKE.com to the DIS as an official corporate sponsor - and please spread the word!

Thanks,
Pete

a*lil*bit*goofy 02-16-2006 10:41 AM

welcome! i already clicked on the banner and i am checking it out!

Fast Pass 02-16-2006 10:43 AM

Welcome and thank-you for your sponsorship!:cool1: :hug: party: :mickeyjum

Candleshoe 02-16-2006 10:45 AM

:cool1: Way too cool! What a neat thing to have remembered taking that tour, too :-)

DisneyGeek2000 02-16-2006 10:45 AM

So do DIS members get a discount on TGM?

SeattleMark 02-16-2006 10:47 AM

They do, just click the banner for $3 off!

Congratulations Mike and Pete, this is fantastic news!

Danauk 02-16-2006 10:47 AM

Welcome,
I used TGM to help plan my Christmas and New Year trip and couldn't rate it high enough! We never waited in lines at all and this was during Christmas week!! I would recommend TGM to everyone.

amburger 02-16-2006 10:47 AM

Awesome. That's really cool. He does seem to have quite the knowledge of disney which is great.

Grace&Carolinesmom 02-16-2006 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DisneyGeek2000
So do DIS members get a discount on TGM?

LOL :rotfl: That was my first thought when I opened up this board and saw the new sponsorship. You'd think this was the budget board :rotfl2:

Anywhoes...Welcome Tour Guide Mike! Its always great to have an expert sponsor with the personality to woo us over :love:

Anniegirl 02-16-2006 10:53 AM

Welcome TourGuide Mike! We used his service for our August trip last year and will be signing up again for this year's vacation. A great help when travelling with 3 little ones under 5!

Disneynutbsv 02-16-2006 10:55 AM

Welcome TGMike! I've used his services I believe 3x now! Valuable information can be found with him!! Plus his touring dates are pretty much right on target!

eeyore45 02-16-2006 10:58 AM

Interesting, not sure I believe in it all, I guess you could say I'm a pessimist - I guess I just need more "magic" in my life!!

pixiedust:

(either that or its about time he paid for some of the advertising that is all over the board for TGM every day anyway...)

Selket 02-16-2006 11:02 AM

Wow! Thanks for making TGM an official sponsor and getting his info out. I've been a TGM subscriber since 2004 and very happy with all of his info. If you love WDW and like to plan then TGM is a good fit.

Welcome to TGM :thumbsup2

Marseeya 02-16-2006 11:07 AM

Awesome!!!

Congratulations, Tour Guide Mike! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Your advice made our first trip wonderful. :thumbsup2

TLC371 02-16-2006 11:15 AM

Yea for TourGuideMike!!!

I'm looking forward to using all the useful information I learned on his site on our September trip this year!!!

TGM is the best!