PDA

View Full Version : Secret Scrap Sister-Received Thread

ReAnSt
01-10-2006, 08:31 AM
I sent out my PM's last night and Paula sent out emails to let you know who your secret sister is.
You will send your Dis Secret Scrapbook Sister a package once a month by the 20th of each month. The package should cost around $10 each month not including shipping. The first mailing should occur by January 20th.

The package should include mostly scrapping items, but can also involve candy, healthy snacks or other items. The items can be bought or if you would like you make some of them as well.

$10 minimum each month-extras are welcome (not including the shipping)

Mail by- Friday, January 20: Monday, February 20: and Monday, March 20.

Please send a PM or an email to Paula or I when you send out your package to your secret sister. This way it will help keep it a secret. If I sent you your secret sister's information send me your message to say you sent your package. If Paula sent you your secret sister's information send Paula a message. This way we each are keeping track of half of the Secret Swappers.

If you are unable to meet your commitment of mailing out once a month please let us know as soon as possible, so we can find someone to fill in your spot. If you are running late please let Paula or I know, do not post on a thread because it might give your identity away. Also if you do not receive a package in January please let us know. Do not wait until February to let us know you haven't received anything.

Just a reminder if you are mailing your Secret sister a card the postage has gone up to 39 cents to mail a letter.

This swap will work out great if we all communicate with each other. I will also start a new thread to communicate with your SSS. If you would like me to create that I will. You would just need to create a new Dis name to ask your SSS questions and communicate with them if you would like.

We have 26 people participating in this swap.
Received
Mickey&Minnie
Twingle3
Mickeyfan2
Mommytotwo
Jweiss
bettyann29
Welovemickey
Tinkryansmom
Principessa
Lewdyan1
Potterphreak
Debjoisme
cannp123165
Paula S.
Happylady
lovely scrapper
PixieDust32
Bcarson
NewyorkOT
Mickeyteacher
scrappinmom
jennyL
christinadei
ddavis860
Ohana 4
OhMom

ReAnSt
01-10-2006, 08:32 AM
Also there is already one package in the mail so someone should be receiving their first SSS package sometime.

Becky

PixieDust32
01-10-2006, 02:56 PM
Thanks!

cannp123165
01-10-2006, 02:58 PM
This swap is going to be great!!!!!!!! Thank you both for organising it!!!
princess:

happylady
01-10-2006, 07:39 PM
:hyper: :banana: :hyper:

My scrapping friends think I'm crazy I'm so excited about this!!

ohMom
01-10-2006, 10:21 PM
am I confused?? i haven't received any PM or email yet??? am i anxious??

ReAnSt
01-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Another package has went out in the mail.

If you have not received a name yet please let me know. ohMom and Ohana 4 I already know you have not received yours yet, so no need to let me know. You should be receiving yours tomorrow night, if you still don't have one by Friday morning please let me know.

Becky

mommytotwo
01-12-2006, 02:02 PM
:flower2:

Paula S.
01-12-2006, 07:04 PM
I am sorry I made a mistake on one of the names of the members that is participating with the SSS. The name MickeynMinnie should be Minnie & Mickey.
I am sorry for any confusion.

Thanks to everyone that is participating in this and let's keep communicating so this is a success for everyone.

ddavis860
01-13-2006, 05:56 AM
Went shopping yesterday :cool1: WHAT FUN!!!!! :banana:

PixieDust32
01-13-2006, 07:25 AM
I am going to the store today! So excited :)

Ohana 4
01-13-2006, 08:33 AM
Yay! I got my SSS and now I can shop!

cannp123165
01-13-2006, 09:18 AM
I went to a craft shop today!!!!!! This swap is going to be great!!!!!
princess:.

PixieDust32
01-13-2006, 01:24 PM
Oh Gosh! I went to the Scrapbook Store and got lots of stuff, and guess what? I am going tomorrow again :)

Minnie&Mickey
01-13-2006, 01:30 PM
I picked up my stuff for my SSS and I'm hoping to get it in tomorrow's mail! It was fun shopping for someone that has different interests than I do. I was shopping in areas of my favorite LSS that I had never shopped in before! :)

jennyL
01-13-2006, 01:47 PM
Ok I think I'm the first. I got my first package today and it is wonderful. Lots of stickers and some paper and ribbon. I just want to say thanks so much to my SSS for taking so much time in trying to find items that are truly to my taste. Everything is great and I can't wait to start using some of them.

Thanks again!!!

Paula S.
01-14-2006, 10:09 AM
Another package has been sent.
I am heading to my LSS today to get goddies for my SSS.
Paula

mommytotwo
01-15-2006, 12:15 PM
Reminder-The post office is CLOSED tomorrow-Monday.

Paula S.
01-15-2006, 05:10 PM
I had so much fun shopping for my SSS. I shopped for items that I would have never bought for myself. I wish the post offices were open tomorrow because I have jno patience and I want my SSS to get her goodies (I spelled it right this time).

Paula

debjoisme
01-17-2006, 04:12 PM
I got my first package from my secret sister today :banana: :banana: :banana: you are the greatest!!!!! What a very thoughtful package it was. Paper, scissors, punches, stuffed elephant, towels, and candy plus alot of other things, I'm in scrapping heaven. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Debbie

bcarson
01-17-2006, 07:20 PM
I got my package today :cool1: Are you ready for this! 2 pieces of all the Blitzen Line Basic Grey! Plus the tags and a ribbon and slides. It was very nice! I loved it. I can't wait to do my shopping! Thank you!

scrappinmom
01-17-2006, 07:39 PM
I was at the LSS Friday night....& did my shopping for this month AND NEXT!!! I am so excited ! I can't wait!

luvdisscrap
01-17-2006, 09:33 PM
I got my package today :cool1: Are you ready for this! 2 pieces of all the Blitzen Line Basic Grey! Plus the tags and a ribbon and slides. It was very nice! I loved it. I can't wait to do my shopping! Thank you!

Glad that you loved it!! As I said on my note...I just couldn't narrow it down. :confused3

Enjoy,

Your SSS

PixieDust32
01-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Thank You so much to my SSS! ::yes::

I got my Jan and Feb Package and I loved everything, specially the handmade cards.

I'll be right back with the list of goodies. :flower3:

christinadei
01-18-2006, 06:35 PM
Wahoo, I got my package today from my SSS!!!!! The package was so cute, I didn't want to open it. It was in a mickey bubble envelope. Just way too cute. Inside were:

Disney Bottlecaps!
Disney "magic" Tag its, (transparent large buttons w/pics or words and cute brads)
Mickey head balloon eyelets
boys will be boys fabric stickers
birthday ribbon

Wow! What a great package!!!! I can't wait to use the bottlecaps, I've never had them before!!!!! The boys stickers are way too cute too! I really love everything, it seems like my SSS knows me well THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

lovely scrapper
01-19-2006, 08:27 PM
My SSS sent me the most AMAZING package! It was STUFFED full of fun things-including CHOCOLATE! :banana:

SSS, I sent you an email to thank you on the new account that you set up on yahoo. I hope that I have answered all your questions-can't wait to hear from you! :bounce:

Thank you sooooo much!

:love: Debbie aka lovely scrapper

ReAnSt
01-20-2006, 11:02 AM
Sorry I haven't posted more. I started a part time job in addition to my full time job this week so I have been quite busy.

I am glad to see some of you are getting your packages. By the time today is over everyone should have mailed out their first package. If it is going to be sent out late please let me or Paula S. know. Please don't ruin it for others by not mailing your package or being really late. Thank you in advance.

Becky

jennyL
01-20-2006, 02:09 PM
Thank you secret sister. I got another little gift today. Its the cutest flip flop stamp and some multi-colored fiber. I'm sure I will be able to put it all to good use.

dissecretpal
01-21-2006, 07:21 AM
I got my first package from my secret sister today :banana: :banana: :banana: you are the greatest!!!!! What a very thoughtful package it was. Paper, scissors, punches, stuffed elephant, towels, and candy plus alot of other things, I'm in scrapping heaven. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Debbie
Debbie,
I am so glad that you liked it. I love elephants, so had to get him. BTW I made the towel. I can be put anywhere you want a hanging towel to dry your hands.
Your SSS

scrappinmom
01-21-2006, 03:22 PM
I was so surprised today ! I got my first package from my awesome pal!!! Let's see I got, Red mickey ears abc's, Christmas monogram abc's, Ariel stickers, Angel stickers, School stickers, a great little angel picture frame, cute school charms, the cutest doggie brads, a lilac (my favorite scent) candle, and chocolate!!!! I feel so spoiled!!!!! Everything was just perfect! The card was even scrap useable! It's a monogram "C". We got a new puppy for Christmas and I'm going to a crop tonight....think I"m going to start Murphy's "puppy" album! & then of course I will be starting my Disney album! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

PixieDust32
01-21-2006, 04:10 PM
Mine is ready to go Moday, sorry I didn't send it before, I just wanted to get a couple more things, now is ready.

:offtopic: :coffee: :chewy: :welcome: pixiedust: :darth: :ewok: :sail: :rainbow: :simba: :stitch: :hmghost: :sulley: :tigger: :smickey: :tink: :donald: :mickeyjum pluto: pooh: :eeyore:

Mickeyteacher
01-21-2006, 06:23 PM
When I got home I had package from my buddy. It was full of little goodies. I have already used the brads I got on a page I worked on tonight! Thanks buddy!

Shawna

NewyorkOT
01-21-2006, 06:41 PM
Got my package today in the mail. It was awsome!!! I love everything I got. I got some wonderful paper and some great embellishments for my scrapbook. Thank you so much for everything. I appreciate all the thought that went into my special package. I can't wait to get my next package and clue!!!

luvdisscrap
01-22-2006, 08:23 AM
bcarson-----Did you also get the envelope I sent? It was sent the same day as the package. Dumb me didn't know that postage went up until after I mailed it!! :guilty: They said it would either come back to me or be sent to you with postage due..... :sad2: :sad2:

Your,
SSS

bcarson
01-22-2006, 01:07 PM
Yes I did get the card. Thanks! I am sending mine out Monday also. I went to the post office on Sat thinking they were open until 1pm. They had closed at 12. I will make it there Monday for sure its ready to go.

Ohana 4
01-22-2006, 01:51 PM
I got my package yesterday! What a great surprise! Thank you, SSS. I can use all of it.

swappin'sis
01-22-2006, 05:07 PM
I was so surprised today ! I got my first package from my awesome pal!!! Let's see I got, Red mickey ears abc's, Christmas monogram abc's, Ariel stickers, Angel stickers, School stickers, a great little angel picture frame, cute school charms, the cutest doggie brads, a lilac (my favorite scent) candle, and chocolate!!!! I feel so spoiled!!!!! Everything was just perfect! The card was even scrap useable! It's a monogram "C". We got a new puppy for Christmas and I'm going to a crop tonight....think I"m going to start Murphy's "puppy" album! & then of course I will be starting my Disney album! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

:yay: :yay: :yay: Glad you liked it!!

BTW do you stamp at all? Enjoy your goodies and chocolate! You deserve it, Chris -- you are a wonderful person! :smickey:

Your SSS

scrappinmom
01-22-2006, 08:15 PM
:yay: :yay: :yay: Glad you liked it!!

BTW do you stamp at all? Enjoy your goodies and chocolate! You deserve it, Chris -- you are a wonderful person! :smickey:

Your SSS

Yep! I'm kinda "dual" addicted! lol :rotfl: I probably use alphabet stamps the most. I did use those doggie brads last night...if I could be less computer challenged I'd post a pic of the page :rotfl: :rotfl2: Thanks again ! This is gonna be such a fun thing! I can't wait to send my sis her stuff for next month!

happylady
01-23-2006, 10:44 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you to my SSS. My package was perfect from the Mickey address label to the chocolate covered pretzels!! Love them!! :lovestruc :lovestruc How did you know that I've always wanted to try the loopy brads, but never bought them???????

Thanks again!

PixieDust32
01-23-2006, 04:08 PM
Ok my package is gone and it should be with my SSS pretty soon.

mickeyfan2
01-23-2006, 04:37 PM
My package arrived. Thank you for all of the blue stuff. The candy was good too. I will enjoy it all. Thank you so much.

potterphreak
01-23-2006, 05:15 PM
Thanks SSS!!! I received mine today at work, awesome possum!!!

What did I get, you ask?

Some super cute black ribbon saying "MAGICAL MEMORIES", "VACATION!" and "GETTING GOOFY"
Jolee's Boutique Christmas wreath
Mickey Mouse balloon ears eyeles
100 mini flower brads
Black and white Alpha Stax
Jolee's Boutique Potty Training set (super duper cute! Never seen these before!)
3 GORGEOUS handmade Christmas tags
a box of Ande's Mints (mmmmmm!)

Thanks a ton, SSS!!! You are awesome!!! If you have a hard time thinking of anything for the coming months-I have JUST started scrapping 6x6 paper bag albums and have NOTHING that exact size (like paper and stuff). You did FANTASTIC, not knocking my gifts, but you had said in your card that Disneyland specific stuff was not viable for you-hope this is an acceptable alternative!!!

I am sooooo :Pinkbounc excited :Pinkbounc about this swap now!!!! Thanks for making my day (especially at work!!! LOL)

bettyann29
01-23-2006, 05:37 PM
I got my package today.. Thank you SSS!! I love everything.. I am a huge fan of Tinkerbell so I loved the different TB items.. I especially like what I got because I havent seen any of these particular items in my local scrapping store so these are great!!

Thanks again... :cloud9:

ddavis860
01-23-2006, 07:26 PM
I just got the cutest postcard!!! From my SSS...Made my day!!!

Thanks SO much!!!!

twingle3
01-23-2006, 10:37 PM
I received my package today. Thank you so much SSS. I LOVE the colors of the cardstock. I have not seen those. LOVE the bright colors. Thanks for all of the vellum and the vellum writer and the sticker alphabet. You did a great job. Thank you Thank you.

ohMom
01-25-2006, 03:30 PM
i got mine today!! THANK YOU SSS!!!

i got: balloon Mickey head eyelets, creative Imaginations bits and baulbles puffy stickers - Mickey heads via circles, 6 metal label holders and 6 ribbon labels. The metals are GREAT! those are things i don't splurge on for myself! many thanks! i'm cropping friday night...................

debjoisme
01-25-2006, 06:30 PM
I am really, really spoiled by my secret sister !! Not only did I get a beautiful postcard this week.....I also got my second box :cool1: I could not believe my eyes when I actually got a stuffed Jiminy Cricket that I didn't already have. And believe me, I have quite a collection. I also love the picture frames. The cutting mat, the cutter and 4 (count em) Fiskars were the bomb :love: :love: And of course the hand cream worked wonderful today on this very cold, snowy day. I envy you because you live in Amish country. One of my most cherished things that I own is my Amish Quilt given to me by my grandma. Now everytime that I pass it in my bedroom I will smile and think of you !!

thank you, thank you, thank you

Debbie

PixieDust32
01-25-2006, 10:52 PM
:) .........

jweiss
01-26-2006, 10:38 AM
I got a GREAT package from my SSS last night!!! It was so fun to open, as each item was individually wrapped in bright wrapping paper!!! (My kids were jealous...it's not often that MOM gets a gift!!!) I got a mini Disney stamp set, a black Zig pen, bath fizzies, three packs of the new coordinating EK Success Disney Cinderella stickers (my FAVORITES)....the glass slippers sticker is AWESOME.....and more. Thank you so much....I really enjoyed opening my gifts and they will all be put to good use!!!!!

mickeyfan2
01-26-2006, 10:45 AM
balloon Mickey head eyelets
I need to keep an eye out for these. They sound great.

dissecretpal
01-26-2006, 10:48 AM
I am really, really spoiled by my secret sister !! Not only did I get a beautiful postcard this week.....I also got my second box :cool1: I could not believe my eyes when I actually got a stuffed Jiminy Cricket that I didn't already have. And believe me, I have quite a collection. I also love the picture frames. The cutting mat, the cutter and 4 (count em) Fiskars were the bomb :love: :love: And of course the hand cream worked wonderful today on this very cold, snowy day. I envy you because you live in Amish country. One of my most cherished things that I own is my Amish Quilt given to me by my grandma. Now everytime that I pass it in my bedroom I will smile and think of you !!

thank you, thank you, thank you

Debbie
Glad you liked Jiminy. He is so hard to find. I just stumbled on him the other day and had to get him to you. We love living in Amish country. I loved the story about the Amish quilt. They are so beautiful. They are truely a work of art.

PixieDust32
01-26-2006, 12:10 PM
:surfweb:

lewdyan1
01-26-2006, 01:34 PM
I am so excited!!!! I have an international secret swapper! :cool1: I got super cool stuff that wouldn't even be available here! :)

I got really pretty blue crystal flower embellishments. They are so bright and pretty! :flower:
I got a cute wooden dog accessory that will look cute on my pet pages! :dog:
Also so great princess charms and eyelets! princess:
And some really neat Pooh and Friends stickers that you can journal on. These will be great since I just got the 2005 Pooh album. pooh:
And finally I got some neat Pixar chocolate candy bars with collectable cards inside. These I figure I will share with the kids that way I don't have to share the scrap stuff! :teeth: ;)

Thanks for all of the great stuff. I love that this is all unique to me stuff! :goodvibes

mommytotwo
01-26-2006, 05:37 PM
I had gotten my first swap from my secret swap sister.
It included-
*1 set of light blue letter stickers and 1 set of light pink letter stickers, and a set of different vellum sayings all for when the baby arrives.

*Winnie the Pooh postcard

*A set of pink and purple letter stickers that I can use when I put together my daughters pages.

*Winnie the Pooh Christmas border.

*Ghirardelli milk chocolate caramel chocolates.

*And for my daughter-Arthur, Winnie the Pooh, and Snoopy stickers.

Thank you very much SSS. I will be able to use all of these on my scrapbooking pages and I will share the candies with my family. My daughter thanks you as well. pixiedust:

PixieDust32
01-26-2006, 07:28 PM
No word from my SSS :(

Ohana 4
01-26-2006, 07:32 PM
:sad1:
Hopefully you hear from her soon.

PixieDust32
01-27-2006, 07:44 PM
Nothing? She might be on Vacation.

Minnie&Mickey
01-28-2006, 08:28 AM
I went back the other day and printed out the original list of names of participants, and then checked their name off when they posted that they had received their items from their SSS. It looks like there are about 5 or 6 of us whose surprise hasn't come in yet. I know my QVC stuff came in a day later than it was supposed to, so maybe the post office is running little bit behind too.

PixieDust32
01-28-2006, 08:51 AM
Mine was delivered.

Your item was delivered at 1:24 pm on January 25, 2006 in INDIANA, PA 15701.

cannp123165
01-28-2006, 10:41 AM
I haven't recieved mine yet either- I can't wait to recieve it!!! princess:

All the gifts recieved so far sound great!!!!!!
princess:

ReAnSt
01-28-2006, 04:22 PM
I'm sorry I haven't been around more. I am now working a part time job in addition to my full time job. I would have liked to have been around more to keep myself up to date on things unfortunately that has not been the case. I am sorry I haven't kept completyl up to date on things.

I will try to contact those people who have not sent their packages, although I do not know who everyone's secret sister is since I didn't pair all of them up. I still gotta read through my PM's as well that might help to figure some of this out. If you have not received a package will you please post here in this thread.

Also if you send me a PM about your Secret Scrapbook sister, whether it is to say your package has been sent or that your package will be late or you want me to ask them a question , if you could please include their Dis Name somewhere in your message that would help me in more ways than you can imagine. This would make my life so much easier. Thank you in advance.

Becky

Minnie&Mickey
01-28-2006, 07:15 PM
I have not received mine yet, but my SSS PM'd me today and it looks like mine might have been delivered to the wrong address...not my SSS's fault, totally a post office problem. I'll be sure to post here when my wayward package finds it's way home!

Principessa
01-28-2006, 10:15 PM
I got my wonderful package ages ago but have been too swamped by
life to visit the DIS....

Thanks to my secret sister who sent a whole lot of nice stuff!
I got some awesome awesome Mickey and Minnie, Pooh and Tigger
stickers, some woven labels, brads (never used those, will have to
read up on the whole brad thing!). A mickey note pad and coupon
holder, which will be a great sticker sorter, a Creative Memories
little file and some too cute to use die cuts of Mickey Shorts and
Mickey feet.

Thank you thank you and sorry I couldn't post right when the
package arrived.

Oh did I mention the cute Tink jiggly pen that lights up when you write?

Hope everyone is having a great scrapping weekend

PixieDust32
01-28-2006, 10:37 PM
Cool!

christinadei
01-30-2006, 08:57 AM
brads (never used those, will have to
read up on the whole brad thing!).

Brads are pretty simple to use. Just poke a hole in your paper where you want the brad to go. You can use a needle, scissors, whatever. Then poke the prongs thorugh the hole and fold them open so that they stay put. You can use them to attach things to the page or just for decoration. they are fun! :Pinkbounc

cannp123165
01-30-2006, 10:08 AM
Thank You SSS!!!!!!!!
I got my package today!!! In it was:
A beautiful set of Disney Stamps- they are brilliant and will look wonderful!!!!
2 sheets of Christmas Embellishments- they are great and so pretty and sparkly!!!
A sheet of heart embellishments- they are beautiful and will look great!!!!
and a Disney Princess tin with cherry candy in- I am eating one now and they are DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

Thank You SSS- the card is very funny too!!!!

princess:

tinkryansmom
01-30-2006, 11:14 AM
I have been so excited reading the details of all y'alls packages!!

Still anxiously awaiting mine :Pinkbounc

Can't wait to put together the next package for my SSS. Already have a few things but must look beyond LSS for more goodies!!

Have a great Monday!

jennyL
01-30-2006, 01:07 PM
For my SSS you had sent an email requesting ideas well I now have another one. We are going to be building a new home from ground up so of course I will be scrapping it all. We are waiting for the SOLD sign to go on the lot so I can get pictures with that. My new house will have a designated craft room so I can't wait to start designing that. I'm so excited and we only signed the initial paper work yesterday. We won't get built and in till July or August. That seems so far away.

Anyway the reason for this is anything to do with moving or building would be great too.

Hope that gives you some more ideas and thanks again for the packages I have arleady received they are great.

bettyann29
01-30-2006, 05:57 PM
I just wanted to rethank my SSS... I have been scrapping full force the last month or so and about a week ago decided to take a break.. but I just couldnt do it :) So I broke my WDW pictures back out and have gotten so much done over the last few days and the Tinkerbell stuff you got me has come in handy.. :cloud9: All looks great!

debjoisme
01-30-2006, 06:32 PM
Holly,
Secret Scrap Sister package Take2.................on the way :sunny:

Minnie&Mickey
01-30-2006, 08:14 PM
Thanks so much, Debbie! You are very sweet to do that. I'll post here (and send you a PM) as soon as it arrives. By the way, I think it is really neat that my SSS's name is Debbie...that's my real-life sister's name!

bcarson
01-30-2006, 08:22 PM
I haven't seen mine post here that she got hers? :confused3 Hmmm? I sent it out last Mon. It's not one of you ladies that said they have not got one. I hope she did!

happylady
02-01-2006, 04:38 PM
Oh-La-La! I have an jet setter for a SS! Thank you so much for the Eiffel Tower postcard. As soon as I saw it I thought of "The Bachelor - Paris"! :love: ...just don't tell my DH. ;)

It made my day! :goodvibes

Thanks.

tinkryansmom
02-02-2006, 03:51 PM
I haven't seen mine post here that she got hers? :confused3 Hmmm? I sent it out last Mon. It's not one of you ladies that said they have not got one. I hope she did!

Yes, my SSS is missing also. UPS tracking says her package was signed for but not my SSS, so I am hoping it went to her office?? :confused3

I know she was planning a trip to Universal, so I am hoping she is having lots of fun and too busy to check in here.

Minnie&Mickey
02-03-2006, 02:44 PM
I have to tell you...I have the best Secret Scrapbooking Sister! I got my package today (package #1 got lost in the mail, so she sent me another one) and it is awesome!!! I'm actually feeling guilty because I didn't send my SSS a package that was anywhere near as nice as what I got. There were scalloped shaped scissors, a cute swirly punch, some graduation metal charms, stickers and paper (my youngest daughter is graduating from high school in May),adorable 3 dimensional Valentine's borders and hearts, foam hearts, clear stickers to use on my daughter's prom pages, really cute dog stickers and a 3 dimensional dog (I can't wait to use that one), 12 x 12 paper, and 2 magnetic hearts that have all kinds of words pertaining to love on them. But that's not all, she also sent me a Trading Spaces DVD (I love that show!) and a beautiful Spring flag that says "Life is Sweet"...and yes, life really is when you have a great SSS like I do! I am so excited!

Debbie, thank you so much for sending all of that. I can't wait to use all of it! :tigger:

debjoisme
02-03-2006, 08:45 PM
I am so happy that this one made it :cheer2: I really wonder where the first one went to.......oh well wherever it is, I hope that person does scrappbooking.Tonight after work I went to my local store to start on your next one. I think I have as much fun picking out new stuff for my secret sister than I do for myself. We are suppose to have a big snow storm this weekend, but I hope the weathermen are wrong. We have dodged alot of that nasty S-word this year, so as far as I am concerned, it can move right on by. Being from the Cleveland area, us Brown's fans are having a hard time getting excited for the Steelers but I really hope they come out on top. After all, they are our neighbors :cheer2: :cheer2: Everyone enjoy the weekend!

Debbie

Principessa
02-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Hi debjoisme!
Thank you for thinking kind thoughts about the Steelers!
I'm a nervous wreck...it's just a game but whew, people
sure are excited around here!

I agree with you about shopping for SS exchange...it's
fun, trying to pick just the right thing. Almost time to
mail again!

Hey, can anyone help me figure out why I can't click on
any smilies anymore? I have the disable smilies box not
checked...I've looked on the Tech page trying to figure
it out myself. PM me if you can help. Thanks!

Minnie&Mickey
02-04-2006, 08:09 AM
I would love to know where the other package went to, too! I live in such a small neighborhood, that it just wouldn't be that difficult to walk around the corner and stick it in my box if it went to the wrong address! If it ever shows up, I'll let you know.
I think I have as much fun picking out new stuff for my secret sister than I do for myself.
Debbie

I know what you mean about having fun picking stuff out! I loved picking stuff out for my SSS, because it allowed me to check out sections of my LSS that I had never looked at before because we have different interests.

bcarson
02-04-2006, 09:34 AM
:confused3 I still have not heard whether she got my last one?? I was going to pm her but that would give me away. I guess I will wait a little longer. :guilty:

lewdyan1
02-04-2006, 09:35 AM
:confused3 I still have not heard whether she got my last one?? I was going to pm her but that would give me away. I guess I will wait a little longer. :guilty:
Maybe send a pm to one of the hosts and they can check for you. They did this for me! :)

tinkryansmom
02-06-2006, 01:06 AM
:yay: :yay:

I got my SSS goodies!! I love them....Disney, disney and more Disney!! And like someone else posted here...the package I sent seems a little light now!

My SSS ROCKS!! :thumbsup2

I am currently scrapping Disneyland from September 2005 and then I have our Magical Cruise in October so my new Disney items are PERFECT!! :banana:

Thanks SSS!! :woohoo:

disscrapbooking
02-06-2006, 11:51 AM
:confused3 My swap buddy should have recieved another box from me but she hasn't logged on since the starting of the month. I hope that everything is okay with her and that she had recieved the box.

My SSS contacted me and said that she had recieved the second swap I had sent to her, but I had also asked her to contact you ReAnSt. :goodvibes

ddavis860
02-07-2006, 05:02 AM
:cool1:

I Scrapping Sisters!! :wave:

I just got back from a MAGICal Western/Eastern Cruise. And what was waiting for me in my mail you ask? My SSS package!! :Pinkbounc Thank you SSS, you are the best! :goodvibes What a great way to end my vacation!! Inside my goodie package are:

Vellum Sun and Sand Lil' Messages stickers...hmmmmm, wonder what pages they are going on...
EK Success Mickey Head Journal Cards, all primary colors
Paper Bliss tags with blue wire embellishments...LOVE em...
EK Success Mickey Head brad dots...I've never seen these before, love them too!!!
A big Disney Goofy sticker, that is my DH's character...going on a page about him...
A pack of the greatest gift stickers, with wires and beads and other embellishments
A can o' clips, which are tiny wooden clips, like tiny clothes pins...
A deck of Mickey Mouse playing cards
A Farmhouse Apple Yankee Candle votive
and a package of Hershey's Kissables

Now I ask you, do I have the greatest SSS or what? :goodvibes I love everything SSS, thanks so much!!! :teeth: I LOVE lumpy pages, and I'm going to have so much fun doing my Disney Magic album with all these new goodies!

ReAnSt
02-07-2006, 05:28 PM
I am here, I am sorry I haven't been here that often. I have been working crazy hours. If anyone hasn't received a package yet, please let me know. If you want me to check on your SS for something, please include their DIS name in the message. This will help me immensely. Thank you in advance.

Becky

welovemickey
02-09-2006, 06:21 AM
I received a package of goodies from my SS a while ago and completely forgot to post. My sincere apologies!! I love all my new stuff and can't wait to use it.

Thanks SS!!!!!! :yay:

Mickeyteacher
02-10-2006, 04:59 PM
I hope my buddy got the first one- I have not seen her post that she got it! I hope she is busy scrapping instead of posting!

Shawna

Silly me--- know that I look back, I see where she got it and seems to have enjoyed it!

Mickeyteacher
02-10-2006, 05:00 PM
I have been so busy working on Grad school stuff that I have not posted. I love all my little goodies!
Thanks buddy!
SHawna

lovely scrapper
02-10-2006, 11:08 PM
My wonderful SSS sent me another fabulous bunch of goodies! I have THE best SSS!

Thank you again!

Debbie

Paula S.
02-12-2006, 03:12 PM
My package from you has been here and I didn't even know it. I went to my condo office to see if they have been holdingon to any packages for me and they have had 2 for a while. The mail companies used to leave something on our door saying that there is a package in the office but they are not doing that any longer. I went off. I love the package. Actually I am sitting here eating my Peese's Peanut Butter Cups while I am on the computer. I also love the rub ons. I used that brand once at a convention and we can not get them in our area. My Mexico page is now finished. I jumped from my Disney book to my Epcot book as soon as I got the Mexico stickers.
Thanks So Much for all the goodies.
Paula

NewyorkOT
02-13-2006, 04:53 PM
I just wanted to let my secret sister know I just recieved her 2nd package!!! Thank you for the mickey stamped out images, the candles, the memo sheet pad and the jelly beans. I love jelly bellies. The soaps are very nice too. I did not want to give anything away to my little ones. I just thought I would let my SSS know that I used to live in Arlington,TX. Thank you soooo much for my great gifts. You forgot to send me my next clue!!!
Take care. Until next time
Julie

luvdisscrap
02-13-2006, 09:03 PM
bcarson.....be on the look out for an envelope mailed late last week and a package that went out today.

ENJOY!! :wave2:

jennyL
02-14-2006, 04:50 AM
I received my second package yesterday. It was stuffed full of goddies. There was tons of papers and some construction stickers, stamps, and ribbon. Thanks SSS I love everything. Now if time would only slow down so that I can get some scrapping in.

debjoisme
02-14-2006, 06:16 AM
Holly, be on the lookout for another surprise :woohoo:

Debbie

Paula S.
02-14-2006, 09:04 PM
I just wanted to remind everyone that the 2nd packages need to be sent out within the next few days. Some SSS's are already getting their 2nd packages. Way to Go!!! :thumbsup2
I hope that everyone is enjoying this. I have not gotten any complainets so I guess this is a success. I kow that loved my package. :love:
If anyone has not received anything from thier SSS or they have not received confirmation that their first package has arrived, PLEASE - email me immediately.
Paula

mickeyfan2
02-15-2006, 06:33 AM
My second is packed and ready to go. Will get it sent out before the due date.

bcarson
02-15-2006, 08:28 AM
I got a valentine card Mon. It was very pretty. YOu have some real talent. Do you have your work displayed on 2 peas or anywhere? Thank you very much. I will be on the look out and post when the package arrives.

Minnie&Mickey
02-15-2006, 03:51 PM
I got my second package from my SSS! Once again, it was awesome! Thank you so much, Debbie. I love everything I got.

For those that are curious, I got three light-up Disney pens (I'm hiding these from my daughters so that they don't steal them), some brass-looking tags (really nice), cute Mr. Potato Head stickers, some really pretty 3 dimensional Spring stickers, Studio K metal plates that you insert words in (kind of hard to explain, but really cute), bubble stickers, three different packets of paper (two that are 8x8 and one that is various smaller sizes...I can really use these in the album that I am working on now), and two packages of sparkly stickers, and one packet of sparkly alphabet letters! Everything is just great! I have a fantastic Secret Scrapbooking Sister! Thanks again, Debbie!

Now I just have to get my package to my SSS in the mail! We are in the middle of a major kitchen remodel and my house is a disaster! I promise I will get it sent out tomorrow!

luvdisscrap
02-15-2006, 09:11 PM
I got a valentine card Mon. It was very pretty. YOu have some real talent. Do you have your work displayed on 2 peas or anywhere? Thank you very much. I will be on the look out and post when the package arrives.

Awe, gee, thanks. :blush: Actually I "scraplifted" the idea for the card from a recent Pinecone Press Card Club book. I put a few things on 2 peas last year, but nothing to really "write home about".

PixieDust32
02-15-2006, 10:35 PM
Thank you so much to my SSS, she send me a surprise package from her cruise trip, I love everything we never being on the cruise so THANK YOU!

She send me...

A Castaway Magnet
Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, and Think Cruise Luggage tags.
A Hand made Thank You card
A bunch of WDW Park Stickers
A Creative Memories mini Punch.

Thank You so much SSS, you're awsome!

christinadei
02-18-2006, 04:26 PM
Thanks to my SSS! I got another awesome package :thumbsup2 It contained:

Mickey head punch
Mickey head shaker box
Mickey head apoxy tiles
Florida mini toppers
boy w/mickey ears die cut
2 candles, honeydew melon and island mango
some 12x12 paper, including mickey balloons and vellum

Thanks so much for everything, I really love it all and can't wait to use it!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

bcarson
02-18-2006, 05:35 PM
I got my package on Thurs. I have the best SS!!! She sent me paper boy/girl, 2 yards of ribbon, a bottle of Primas, some girl embellishments, some brads, and some little safety pins. I am sure I am forgetting something! I already used the brads and Primas and scraplifted the card you sent. Changing it some. I can't post it or I would. Thank you very much! :thumbsup2

nana2tots
02-18-2006, 06:13 PM
:confused3 How can i join ?

ddavis860
02-19-2006, 02:28 PM
Hmmmmmm....

OK, as I was making the to-do list for tomorrow :coffee: , I realized something....

Tomorrow is a holiday...no post... :eek:

Wow, sure glad I realized it before I went to the post office. Anyway, mine is realy to go, and will go out on Tuesday... :banana:

mommytotwo
02-20-2006, 08:42 PM
Thank you to my SSS for all the great items, and yum the Ferrero Rocher. But it's all gone since my daughter decided to share it with the family :rotfl: .

bettyann29
02-21-2006, 08:01 PM
What a nice and thoughtful SSS I have... I cant believe you went to WDW and thought to buy me 2 Tink souvenirs!!! I got a really cute Tink photofram and a Tink notepaper/magnet.. Thanks for thinking of me..

Principessa
02-22-2006, 12:21 AM
Late again! Planning to mail Thurs am...work is nuts.
Have purchased all the goodies like last month.
How do these things happen!

Late SSS mean well too! Hang in there if you haven't gotten
your #2 package!

PixieDust32
02-22-2006, 01:02 AM
Sending mine tomorrow!

debjoisme
02-22-2006, 05:52 AM
Hands down, I have the BEST SSS. I really love all of the Jiminy stickers. I can't find things like that here, so I really appriciate all of the thought that you put into your packages :thumbsup2 The Tinkerbelle picture frame is wonderful, I can't wait to find the right picture to put in it. I just took my grandson to my nephews firehouse last week, so the firetruck paper is what I'll be using on those pictures. I was using the cutter that you sent last time just last night and can't believe how cool the pictures look. I can't wait until my sister and I take our trip to Amish country this spring, you know what paper I'll be using !!!! That was really cute. Again thanks for the frames, the magazine, all of the stickers, and those wonderful sticker holders. Your the best :love: :love: :love:

Debbie

bcarson
02-22-2006, 07:10 AM
I sent mine yesterday!
:cool1:

ddavis860
02-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Well, I'm thinking that MY SSS is the best... :thumbsup2

I got my package today...just love :love: that it came in a Mickey package! Ever since you sent the postcard, you have been called "Figment" :figment: by my kids. My DS14 is really jealous that I'm getting all the gifties...

Anyway, wanna know what I got today...wanna huh? Well it is FULL of goodies! And I'm thinking some little birdie told my SSS that I'm just back from a MAGICal vacation (well not just, but I'm still thinking that way), you'll see why...

In my package is:

A pack of "Shopping Thank You" notes, can't wait to send them...and I know how is getting the first one....

1 Making Memories 6" Mini Book Cover in cranberry

1 Making Memories 6" inner pages...can't wait to make the mini book for my Dad who we visited on our trip

3M Stars Photo safe tape

a pack of Makin's Clay in natural...I have a lot of presses for clay, so this is a GREAT item for me!

Disney Mickey and Goofy Scuba diving stickers :mickeyjum :goofy:

pack of 4 adhesive acrylic words...family, always. future, and happy...LOVE THEM!!!

1 "overboard" die cut
1 life ring die cut
1 picture frame in the same red as the other die cuts...can't wait to put these to use in the vacation album :sail:

1 page of real life tags...antique

1 page of tags "get real"...water :boat:

1 page real life die cut tags...round antique

1 Labrador Outdoor Hand warmer and manual...way COOL :cold: !!!...errr....warm?

I haven't seen the overboard die cut before or the water tags. I LOVE tags!!! Everything is perfect for my vacation album! Thanks SSS for being so thoughtful! I really appreciate everything! I have to say I'm thinking that my SSS really is great! :woohoo:

Thanks Again!!!

tinkryansmom
02-23-2006, 05:19 PM
Sorry SSS - we had the stomach flu here and it slowed me down!! Your package went out today!!

:thumbsup2

ohMom
02-25-2006, 07:30 AM
:blush: i apologize for not reporting sooner! i received my package several days ago, maybe like Monday or Saturday? i'm sorry i didn't let you know sooner! this has been a really hectic week for me and not on the computer much at all! but, i was tickled with all my wonderful goodies this month -- THANK YOU SECRET SISTER!! :hug:

My package included:

bath salts (yes! i need to relax!)

Disney 16 month mini-calendar -- how perfect! i usually have a day by day for my computer and didn't buy one this year! now i have a calendar :cool1:

EK Success vellum stickers with adorable fantastic children sayings
so girly! 3D stickers that are sooooo my youngest DD :thumbsup2
making memories metallic charms - great for valentines layouts
12 dimensional stickers - very retro and i love retro
My moments embroided doggie stickers -- these are WAY cute - you got them at Wally World?? our superwalmart opens in March, i'll be on the lookout for more like this!
Elements 10 sheet pack of 8 x 8 pattern papers in Winters blue - more retro and love it - never seen this before
mini punch - swirl design - can NEVER have too many punches i believe! i didn't have this one - great shopping!

really EVERYTHING was awesome! thank you very much it was fun to go through it all and today I'm going to a crop to continue work on my cruise album and i'll pack it all up with me! :moped:

nana2tots
02-25-2006, 11:25 AM
How can i join ??? :worship:

Ohana 4
02-25-2006, 12:49 PM
I got all my goodies yesterday right before work. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything. :hug: Thank you so much SSS.

I received:
Disney Memories sticker (can use this in the book I'm currently working on. Can't wait to get started)
Disney Alphabet stickers (I'm always short on alphabets, and these are darling)
Belle princess costume (I LOVE this. It's so pretty. Perfect for a page with my daughter)
Mickey punch (I can always add to my punch collection)

Thanks again SSS. You're the BEST!

mickeyfan2
02-25-2006, 04:24 PM
SSS you are the greatest. I just got my package in the mail. I got

2 Candles and holders
Believe rub-on
Woven Corners
Mickey/Minnie Stencil
Disney Letter Stencil
Ghost eyelets
Easter egg eyelets
Star eyelets
Palm tree eyelets
Colored sq. brads

And the best of the best:

Mickey balloon shaped eyelets
Golden 50th Mickey Ears brads

potterphreak
02-27-2006, 04:56 PM
YAY, I got my 2nd package today!!! I am so excited!!!

I got some gorgeous tags (did you make those yourself?!), and some 6x6 papers (yay!!! LOL) and Christmas decorations, an orange candle and some Mickey ears scissors!!!

WOOOHOOOO!!! Thanks soooo much!!!!

ReAnSt
02-28-2006, 04:55 PM
I want to apologize to everyone. I am the worst hostess ever. I have been so busy and overworked in my life that I have let this swap go to the backburner. I am so sorry that I have not been around more often to check on everyone and remind you to send out your packages and things.

I hope that everyone has received there first pacakge and most of you have received their second package. If you have sent me a message asking me to do something. I have done all of that. If and when I get a response I will let you know ASAP.

Everyone should have sent out there second package by now. If not please do so ASAP.

I feel like I should never have hosted, but when I agreed to do this I was only working one job. I am now working two jobs. I worked 56 between last Wednesday and Monday, plus I spent 10 hours at a Girl Scout event on Saturday. Life has taken over and I am truly sorry that I have not been around more often.

I hope you are all doing well. It appears that you have all gotten lots of neat things. Your last package should go out by March 20th.

Becky

scrappinmom
03-01-2006, 07:01 AM
I thought I posted this last week???? How weirs, I even remember typing it? ANYWAY I don't see it so I'll do it again....I LOVE my SSS! I got the coolest stuff! Yankee Candle in her favorite scent! (last month was my fav scent)....some very very cool scrap paper! Disney, CHRISTMAS! (I loved that!), and silvery white paper that looks like ice! Which will be perfect for my dd's skating pics! Plusother goodies! I love this !!!!!!

twingle3
03-03-2006, 08:44 AM
I got my second package yesterday....thank you so much California SSS. (I absolutely LOVE California). i love all of the goodies in it. thank you so much. i truly appreciate it all. my kids were so excited too. of course, they scarfed up the candy before i got to it. Luckily there were exactly 3 pieces for three kids. ha ha. thanks again....you are great.

Principessa
03-04-2006, 10:58 AM
I want to apologize to everyone. I am the worst hostess ever. I have been so busy and overworked in my life that I have let this swap go to the backburner. I am so sorry that I have not been around more often to check on everyone and remind you to send out your packages and things.

Becky

Hey, Don't worry! I think this swap thing is going ok....I'm so busy too, but we will hang in there! I have not sent my second package! I have not gotten my second package! Wanted to mail this am, had to tend to ds and dh, call the eye doctor...blah blah blah! But it will happen. I think I'll mail late #2 in the morning on Monday and then mail #3 in the afternoon and see if they arrive on the same day!

I can't use icons still...imagine this message with lots of cute smilies. I need a new browser, fewer cookies, something. But first I have to grab a shower!

PD to all busy scrappers, and ReAnSt, thank you for hostessing, I think you
are doing a fine job!

cannp123165
03-06-2006, 04:10 PM
I recieved another package from my SSS today- you are the best!!!!

It is brilliant! I got loads of things- I am amazed by them all:

Hershey's Scoops- Toffee & Almonds- oops, I have eaten both packets already- they are the nicest thing ever
Sour Patch Watermelon sweets....mmmm....they are lovely
A Mickey Mouse Pez and sour refills mmmmm.....and so cute
2 creating keepsakes magazines- I am off to read them in a minute
4 glitter glue paint- in two shades of green, white glitter and purple
Disney Princess Paper Clips- they are adorable
Belle Embellishment- beautiful

and my favourite item... (I was looking at these just the other day):
Disney Princess Adhesive Bottle Caps- they are amazing!!!

Thank You SSS (I hope I did not leave anything out)- You are the best!!

Caroline princess:

happylady
03-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Sorry if the info is somewhere in the 9 pages, but when do we reveal our name to our SS? :rolleyes2

welovemickey
03-07-2006, 06:15 AM
I just got a package from my SS - lots of great stuff. Thanks so much!

Also, thanks for the beautiful card! :sunny:

christinadei
03-07-2006, 09:59 AM
Sorry if the info is somewhere in the 9 pages, but when do we reveal our name to our SS? :rolleyes2

I'm wondering too. Can we reveal it in our last package? :confused3

mommytotwo
03-07-2006, 09:35 PM
I'm wondering too. Can we reveal it in our last package? :confused3

That is what I thought....but bumping this up to get an answer.

ReAnSt
03-07-2006, 09:42 PM
I would reveal in the last package who you SSS. I would also tell a little bit about yourself. This person has been getting packages from you for three months so let them know about you the person behind all the goodies.

Becky

tinkryansmom
03-09-2006, 11:00 AM
:banana: YAY :banana:

This is so fun. Been putting the finishing touches on my SSS last package. She does not post too much here, so I hope she has received her #2 package and is enjoying trying the new items.

I just wanted to post a big THANK YOU for organizing this swap. It has been fun and I hope to join another one.

NewyorkOT
03-10-2006, 04:12 PM
I just wanted to say thank you for all my great goodies in this package-all of the packages. She did not reveal herself. Please let me know who you are so I can say a more personal thank you. My email address has changed since I started this swap.
Thank you,
Julie Schlegel

lewdyan1
03-10-2006, 04:15 PM
I am finishing shopping to send my third package. :cool1: And I found something I think would be a bit hit to any scrapper! :banana: I am still waiting for my second package. :hyper:

ReAnSt
03-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Sorry to those of you who tried to send me a PM. I have cleaned out my box, so you can send me a message.

Becky

scrappydoo
03-11-2006, 08:08 AM
I just wanted to say thank you for all my great goodies in this package-all of the packages. She did not reveal herself. Please let me know who you are so I can say a more personal thank you. My email address has changed since I started this swap.
Thank you,
Julie Schlegel

That was actually my 2nd shipment.. I sent a goodies box once but that was just an extra ... Im shopping for the last package this weekend and you should have next week with my name..

Have a great weekend :thumbsup2

mickeyfan2
03-11-2006, 02:32 PM
My final package went out today with DC.

mickeyfan2
03-13-2006, 05:38 PM
I got my final package from my SSS. She is Christina (christinadei). She send such wonderful things again. Where do you get the Disney brads and eyelets?

I got a wonderful note. Glad Scooby is happy in his new home.
Body lotion
Doublesided tape pen
Blue yarn/fiber
Glycerin soap
Foam squares
Ideal Tool Box - for shaker shapes
Scrap pack
Pattern paper
Mickey stickers
Lip balm
Mickey punch
Mickey balloon eyelets in assorted colors
Mickey glove brads

Thank you. You have been a great SSS and I can see how much thought you put into everything.

This has been a wonderful experience. :thumbsup2

christinadei
03-14-2006, 09:13 AM
I got my final package from my SSS. She is Christina (christinadei). She send such wonderful things again. Where do you get the Disney brads and eyelets?

I got a wonderful note. Glad Scooby is happy in his new home.
Body lotion
Doublesided tape pen
Blue yarn/fiber
Glycerin soap
Foam squares
Ideal Tool Box - for shaker shapes
Scrap pack
Pattern paper
Mickey stickers
Lip balm
Mickey punch
Mickey balloon eyelets in assorted colors
Mickey glove brads

Thank you. You have been a great SSS and I can see how much thought you put into everything.

This has been a wonderful experience. :thumbsup2

I'm so glad you got everything and liked it!!!!! It was great to be able to tell you who I am. As for the mickey eyelets and brads, the first ones I sent, I got from www.bargainpack.com, the second ones came from www.eyeletcanada.com. I had ordered a few more, but they were backordered, so if I ever get them, i'll send them along to you. Both places have amazing prices! Shipping is low on bargainpack and was free on eyeletcanada, but shipping is slow on both. But to me it's worth it for the price. Customer service at eyeletcanada is awesome. They sent a ton of free eyelets, a mix and are sending the backordered items for free once they get in stock! How great is that. Anyway, enough advertising, haha. I'm so happy you liked your packages!!!!

Principessa
03-14-2006, 09:43 PM
Thank you Scrapbooking Sister!

I got package #2 yesterday. It contained plenty of my favorite item - stickers! I got
-a pastel color kit of 12 x12 papers, die cuts and alphabet stickers
-25 sheets of stickers of all kinds
-a very cute pad of Winnie the Pooh notepaper
-an assortment of holiday die cuts
Thank you so much! I'm always looking for a piece of paper to write on so the pad will come in handy. I love the pastel paper and stikers from the kit.
And the stickers are great. :)

PixieDust32
03-14-2006, 11:43 PM
Thank you Scrapbooking Sister!

I got package #2 yesterday. It contained plenty of my favorite item - stickers! I got
-a pastel color kit of 12 x12 papers, die cuts and alphabet stickers
-25 sheets of stickers of all kinds
-a very cute pad of Winnie the Pooh notepaper
-an assortment of holiday die cuts
Thank you so much! I'm always looking for a piece of paper to write on so the pad will come in handy. I love the pastel paper and stikers from the kit.
And the stickers are great. :)

You're so welcome! I am you SSS.

I got a pack of the stickers for me :blush: also and I loved them all.

Until next time, sorry for the delay :(

debjoisme
03-15-2006, 06:06 AM
Thanks go to my Secret Sister Colleen ( Mickey Fan 2). I couldn't have asked for a better person to have as my scrapbooking sister. You put such thought and love in all of your boxes, and the last one was no exception.
Capture the Magic Scrapbook Kit
At least 50 or more 12X12 assorted papers
Chicken Little Cards
Easter Towel (I love that you make these)
The coolest castle punch
WDW glass
Cookies
Easter Basket with treats
Pens
2 Picture Frames ( you know my weakness for frames)
And the best J. Cricket cup in the world!!

Since we are neighbors, Colleen lives in Pa, and I live in Ohio please feel free to come to my city for a visit. I would love to meet you. I work in downtown Cleveland and would love to show you the Science Center and of course The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. We are very proud of both.

PS.......the card you sent was wonderful, where did you find it?

Many Thanks Colleen, and Thanks to this board for allowing us to do this exchange :love:

Debbie

mickeyfan2
03-15-2006, 06:09 AM
Thanks go to my Secret Sister Colleen ( Mickey Fan 2). I couldn't have asked for a better person to have as my scrapbooking sister. You put such thought and love in all of your boxes, and the last one was no exception.
Capture the Magic Scrapbook Kit
At least 50 or more 12X12 assorted papers
Chicken Little Cards
Easter Towel (I love that you make these)
The coolest castle punch
WDW glass
Cookies
Easter Basket with treats
Pens
2 Picture Frames ( you know my weakness for frames)
And the best J. Cricket cup in the world!!

Since we are neighbors, Colleen lives in Pa, and I live in Ohio please feel free to come to my city for a visit. I would love to meet you. I work in downtown Cleveland and would love to show you the Science Center and of course The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. We are very proud of both.

PS.......the card you sent was wonderful, where did you find it?

Many Thanks Colleen, and Thanks to this board for allowing us to do this exchange :love:

Debbie
So glad that you liked everything. When you come to Amish country stop by. I forgot where I got the card. I had it for a few months. Bought it at the begining.

twingle3
03-15-2006, 07:44 AM
i sent my final package out last night. had fun doing this swap.

Principessa
03-15-2006, 08:05 AM
You're so welcome! I am your SSS.

I got a pack of the stickers for me :blush: also and I loved them all.

Until next time, sorry for the delay :(

Hi PixieDust32!
Thanks for being my SSS! and hey no problem, I just mailed my second package yesterday and will mail number three today - I'm trying to make it so they don't arrive on the same day!

How are things in Georgia? Your hometown's name is so pretty! We are
having fluffy snow flurries and 31 degrees up North here.

Everybody: if you shopped online, meaning we could all try your favorite
stores, could you post the places you shopped at? I tried and tried to find
a certain brand on my sss's list to no avail, even online! Well not stuff I liked
at any rate.

christinadei: I'm going to look at the sites you mentioned; I actually got the above idea after seeing you list the places you shopped at.

Maybe I should go check that there isn't a sticky on this topic on the list. After my second cup of coffee! Happy Wednesday!

Principessa
03-15-2006, 09:38 AM
Everybody: if you shopped online, meaning we could all try your favorite
stores, could you post the places you shopped at? christinadei: I'm going to look at the sites you mentioned; I actually got the above idea after seeing you list the places you shopped at.

Maybe I should go check that there isn't a sticky on this topic on the list. After my second cup of coffee! Happy Wednesday!

Ok, give me a prize. I had my second cup and went to see the sticky about scrapbooking sites.

I now have something to do all day besides cook, clean and scrapbook!

Here's the link fyi:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=779653

PixieDust32
03-15-2006, 12:23 PM
Hi PixieDust32!
Thanks for being my SSS! and hey no problem, I just mailed my second package yesterday and will mail number three today - I'm trying to make it so they don't arrive on the same day!

How are things in Georgia? Your hometown's name is so pretty! We are
having fluffy snow flurries and 31 degrees up North here.

Hi Principessa!

Well, I don't like the cold weather, so anything below 70 is way too cold for me, it was 36 this morning and now is around 66, still too cold for me.

My kids would love to see snow, but not me.

Thank you, my hometown is pretty too, a small and peaceful town and btw, Flowery Branch is home of the Atlanta Falcons :woohoo:

luvdisscrap
03-15-2006, 02:31 PM
BCARSON - I will be mailing your final package tomorrow. :thumbsup2 Hope you like the goodies!!

jennyL
03-16-2006, 11:24 AM
My final package is on its way!!!

happylady
03-16-2006, 01:53 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you to my Secret Sister! I just received package #2. I LOVE everything! I can't believe you even used a Disney box and wrapped everything inside. It's like Christmas all over again! Where did you find the Mickey Sorcerers Apprentice box of kleenix?? It's going on the shelf for display! Can't wait to use the Junkitz dog gumdrops. I've seen them but never tried them. And rub-ons...they are one of my new favorite things. :goodvibes

Thanks again,

jennyL
03-16-2006, 04:59 PM
I know who my SSS is.... Thank you Angie (twingle3) I got a great final package full of tags, papers, fiber, stickers, and some cool skipping stones that I can't wait to use.

Thanks for everything. You've been a great SSS!!!

ohMom
03-16-2006, 06:26 PM
my final package was mailed today -- this was great fun, please let me know if we are going round #2

cannp123165
03-18-2006, 05:13 AM
Earlier in the week I recieved my 3rd Secret Scrapbooking Sister Package.

It contained:

A Disney Castle Punch,
A Belle Magnet- it looks very pretty in the Kitchen,
A book of papers in many different colours,
Disney papers- I love them, especially the castle one with the fireworks,

and loads more things...

You are brilliant Secret Scrapbooking Sister- I have loved this swap princess:

princess: Caroline princess:

ReAnSt
03-18-2006, 09:49 PM
If you have not mailed out your third package please do so as soon as possible. In that package please let your SSS who you are. If you mailed your third package already and did not let you SSS who you are you can send them an email, PM, or a card to let them know who you are.

If you have not receieved your second package yet, please let me know. I have enjoyed hosting this swap.

Becky

Minnie&Mickey
03-19-2006, 08:06 AM
Thanks for hosting this, Becky! It was a lot of fun!

My third package went out in the mail yesterday. Hopefully my SSS will get it soon.

bcarson
03-19-2006, 08:54 AM
Mine will be out early this week! I think it snuck up on me this time! This has been fun! :thumbsup2

debjoisme
03-19-2006, 05:30 PM
Holly.....my last package will go out this week. I have had the worse case of bronchitis that I have ever had. My cough has slowed up. but that was with the help of 2 Z-Packs. I can also hear again because my ears have been blocked up for some time now. It killed me this past week because I could not see my grandson, he called me on the phone everyday and asked if he could come over. I am going back to work tomorrow, so I am hoping to send the last box out .

This has been fun...........Thanks!

Debbie :sunny:

mommytotwo
03-19-2006, 07:51 PM
I wonder if my SSS recieved her box :confused3 . I haven't seen her on for a long time.

Ohana 4
03-20-2006, 08:28 AM
I got my third package! Thank you, JennyL! Everything is wonderful! All my surprises have been great. This month, I received:

Finding Nemo pin to add to my collection of pins (I LOVE Dory)
A 12x12 album which I'm hoping to be able to use for an upcoming (hopefully soon) pregnancy album
2 gorgeous packages of patterned cardstock
A package of stickers from Phrase Cafe
3 Tinkerbell pocket portfolios
A Mickey mug (which my son stole for hot chocolate already)
An adorable sidewalk chalk set that my daughter will love when she can take it out after it stops raining!

Thank you, Jenny. Your surprises each month have been a lift to my days! This was so much fun!

jennyL
03-20-2006, 10:03 AM
I got my third package! Thank you, JennyL! Everything is wonderful! All my surprises have been great. This month, I received:

Finding Nemo pin to add to my collection of pins (I LOVE Dory)
A 12x12 album which I'm hoping to be able to use for an upcoming (hopefully soon) pregnancy album
2 gorgeous packages of patterned cardstock
A package of stickers from Phrase Cafe
3 Tinkerbell pocket portfolios
A Mickey mug (which my son stole for hot chocolate already)
An adorable sidewalk chalk set that my daughter will love when she can take it out after it stops raining!

Thank you, Jenny. Your surprises each month have been a lift to my days! This was so much fun!

Glad you liked everything. I saw the pin while on my cruise and just had to buy it for you. Hope the kids enjoy the chalk it was too cute to pass up.

lewdyan1
03-20-2006, 11:28 AM
My final package went postal today! I hope the post office handles it gently. :goodvibes

Minnie&Mickey
03-20-2006, 01:30 PM
Holly.....my last package will go out this week. I have had the worse case of bronchitis that I have ever had.
Debbie,
I'm so sorry to hear that you have been sick! :( I hope you are feeling better. Don't even worry about the package, you need to get healthy first and worry about that later.
I'm sending some pixie dust your way! :wizard:

Mickeyteacher
03-20-2006, 05:20 PM
I have a couple more things that I want to buy, but I have been so busy with grad school, teaching, baseball, and take my daughter it pre-op appointments and to surgery this morning, it has not gotten done yet. I promise to shop by Wednesday and have it out by Thursday. It will be worth the wait- I promise!

Shawna

bcarson
03-20-2006, 08:46 PM
I got my last package today and it was wonderful! Guess what my swapping sister owns her own store! I was getting such great packages I new something was up :rotfl: I would love to visit your store Happylady. I am going to Florida in Dec for a cruise but we sail out of Tampa. I saw you were down on the east side. :guilty: I love Fl though so I will be back. I bet your store is so cool. Do you have a website I would love to check it out. Thank you again!

lewdyan1
03-20-2006, 08:53 PM
I got my last package today and it was wonderful! Guess what my swapping sister owns her own store! I was getting such great packages I new something was up :rotfl: I would love to visit your store Happylady. I am going to Florida in Dec for a cruise but we sail out of Tampa. I saw you were down on the east side. :guilty: I love Fl though so I will be back. I bet your store is so cool. Do you have a website I would love to check it out. Thank you again!
Where in Florida is she?

lewdyan1
03-21-2006, 01:33 PM
Yeah!!! I just got my second package from my secret scrap sister!!!

It is so cool to get Royal Mail! :cool1: It got a package of beautiful cloth sticky butterflys and sticky fiber borders. I have never seen these before (they were made in the UK). I also got a box of assorted Disney stickers and WDW Disney letter stickers! :cool1: These will definitely get used.

Again I want to thank for secret scrapper for a great package, it is great fun to get things not available here! :)
Thanks! :goodvibes

jweiss
03-22-2006, 04:50 PM
I haven't got my third and final package out yet.....will tomorrow or friday. So sorry.... Life has been sort of nuts.... I'm a single adoptive mom of two girls, work full-time out of the home. Last month I got a call that my 2 year old's bio mom had had another baby. Long story short, I'll be the mom of THREE girls come Friday. I was so "done" with babies, and had gotten rid of everything. So, have had two months to get me and kids emotionally ready, the house ready, work tied up so I could take off a few months, etc. Haven't forgotten my SSS, just been swamped!!!! ~Jennifer

happylady
03-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Beth (bcarson) - I'm so glad that you like all the goodies. I had such a hard time picking out your items...I LOVE EVERYTHING!! :teeth:

It's too bad that your cruise leaves out of Tampa. Yes, I am on the east coast just south of West Palm Beach (about one hour north of Miami). I'm so jealous that you are going on a cruise. I've only been on one back in October 2001...Disney Magic. We fell in love with cruises, but haven't had a chance to go on another yet. I'm trying to figure out a way to do a 3 or 4 day this summer to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.

My website link is at the bottom of my siggy line.

happylady
03-22-2006, 06:59 PM
I have one of the best secret sisters!! Irene aka Principessa really spoiled me!! I received my 3rd package on Saturday during the middle of an all day crop at my store. It was like Christmas! Everyone had to gather around and watch as each item was unwrapped. You should have heard all the "oohs" and "aahs"! In your note you said you were alittle intimidated that I own a store...remember that my love for scrapbooking got me into my business! My DH says that I'm so obsessed he's going to start a 12 step program...Scrapbookers Anonymous! I shop at other LSS, Walmarts, Michaels and attend every Scrapbook and Memory Expo I can! My only problem with owning a store is that I now have no time to scrapbook. :sad1:

So again, thank you, thank you, thank you.

PS - I loved the note telling me about yourself...sorry it took so long to answer...the CPA is on my back with a list of things she needs....

christinadei
03-22-2006, 07:34 PM
I got my third package from my SSS, Holly (Minnie&Mickey). YOu are the best! I love everything. All of your packages have been great! I LOVE all of the boy stuff. the enamel charms are my favorite, they are so adorable! Love all of the mickey stuff and the paper too. You really are the best. The mickey sand castle and the "oh Boy" topper are just way too cute! And I have plenty of uses for all of the adorable boy stuff!

scrappinmom
03-22-2006, 08:55 PM
I got my 3rd package too !!!! My sis was the best! I have had a kinda cruddy week - leaving for Spring break on sat with the in-laws (bleech) anyway it was JUST what I needed ! A GREAT scrap idea book from Jo'Ann's (I forgot the title...it's sitting in my car cause I was looking at it while waiting for the kids at school!), an a WHOLE bag of hersey nuggets!! (yea those are in the car too about 1/4 eaten :confused3 , and another awesome scented votive!!! Thank you thank you thank you :wave2: :wave2:

This has been so much fun! I would love to do it again!!!I'm gonna miss not looking for the mailman every day....

mommytotwo
03-22-2006, 10:32 PM
SSS are you there? Did you recieve the 3rd box?

bcarson
03-23-2006, 05:59 AM
My last package went out yesteray! :cool1:

ohMom
03-23-2006, 07:09 AM
chris -- you are so very welcome -- i have been watching this thread hoping your package was there by now!!! Enjoy your book and chocolate - may it ease any tension over the break! LOL

tinkryansmom
03-23-2006, 12:01 PM
:wave: SSS Paula

I wanted to post a note to let you know your #3 package is going out today. I apologize for the delay - I had ordered a few things online to add to the box, however, they have not arrived yet. :sad2:

So, be on the lookout for #3a with #3b to follow soon. I hope. :rolleyes:

Hope all is well in Philly!!

Johnna

ddavis860
03-23-2006, 05:41 PM
Thanks you so much SSS. :goodvibes Please PM me with who you are, I looked for a note, and couldn't find one. I do know that you are in Miami.

In my last package I got the best 12x12 papers. 12 of them from January to December. WAY COOL!!! :woohoo: a tin of picture corners, and 2 great Provocraft scissors. I love everything!!

My SSS was the BEST!!! :thumbsup2 This was so much fun! :yay:

Minnie&Mickey
03-24-2006, 05:44 PM
I got my third package from my SSS, Holly (Minnie&Mickey). YOu are the best! I love everything. All of your packages have been great! I LOVE all of the boy stuff. the enamel charms are my favorite, they are so adorable! Love all of the mickey stuff and the paper too. You really are the best. The mickey sand castle and the "oh Boy" topper are just way too cute! And I have plenty of uses for all of the adorable boy stuff!
I am so glad that you liked everything. It felt so funny buying boy stuff when the only thing I have ever bought is girl stuff! I had a blast doing it though. This was a great swap, and it was so much fun making new friends!

Mickeyteacher
03-26-2006, 01:41 PM
I hope my buddy likes all the goodies! I sure did have fun shopping for her.

Shawna

twingle3
03-27-2006, 06:37 PM
Thank you so much Potterphreak. I loved everything that i received today and the last two months. you were a wonderful sss. I did not have the mini sort from CM and absolutely love it. It is put together and full. the stickers are great as i can use them for my swap on the other board. perfect. thank you so much for the pictures. its great to put a face with a name. this has been such a fun swap. i hope we do it again. hint hint.
thanks again for all of your thoughtful gifts.

potterphreak
03-27-2006, 07:40 PM
I was so worried that you would already have the sort! It is my absolute favorite CM product and just had to share. I thought for sure you needed those 80s stickers, oops! LOL My bad! I had a blast on this swap;sure was a lot of fun!

PS-I would have sent you a ton of Valentines and Easter Reeses but I couldn't figure out how to ship them without them getting mashed. :sad2:

lol! :wave2: bye for now!

jweiss
03-28-2006, 03:39 PM
I got the most wonderful package from my SSS, Shawna Lyons. The unpacking went on and on and on and was so much fun!!! Candies, Choco-late Easter bunnies for the girls, lots of letter stickers, eyelets, etc, etc, etc. Some of my very favorites were the small mickey punch (love it!!!! had the larger ones, but not this cute little guy!!!), Pooh hugs rubber stamp kit, and Disney alphabet stamps. And, best of all.....STARBUCKS!!!! I absoluetly loved the whole thing!!!! (Got to run....baby is crying....did you see my post from last week???) THANK YOU SHAWNA!!!!!!
~Jennifer and Chelsea and Emilie and Liliana

Mickeyteacher
03-28-2006, 05:51 PM
I'm so glad that you loved your package. I had so much fun shopping for you. I hope the girls like chocloate! My son thought those bunnies looked good. I did not see your post about your latest addition until after I had sent the package. Congrats on the new addition!

Shawna

jweiss
03-28-2006, 11:57 PM
Thanks again Shawna.....Everytime I look through my latest box of goodies, I find new favorites that I forgot to mention....... beach border stickers, pens, and CUTTER BEE scissors....I love them. THANKS again Shawna!!!!

I finally got my SSS package mailed out today. Hopefully I'm not the only late mailer.....But, if there's only one person out there still waiting, don't give up hope.....it's on it's way!!!!!

ReAnSt
03-31-2006, 03:47 PM
I am sorry I have not kept track of people as well as I would have liked to. Life has gotten in the way of my fun. If you have not mailed your package or pacakges please do so ASAP. You are beyond the due date for the last package. I understand that life gets in the way but you made and commitment. It is not fair to your SSS if you do not follow through. If you have not sent your package(s) please post here and PM me. Also please post when you send your package

If you have not receieved one or two of your packages please post here and PM me. Also please post when you receive the packages. If you have already let me know I am working on getting people to stick their commitment. Unfortunately I was not smart enough to ask for phone numbers, that would have helped immensely to track people down. If someone else hosts a swap I recommend collecting phone numbers in addition to the other information.

Thank you for bearing with me as I stumbled through hosting this swap.

Becky

lovely scrapper
03-31-2006, 05:30 PM
I GOT my package PATSY! :0) I have been out of town and I came home and TADAH! The most INCREDIBLE SS package! I got an egg coloring kit, peeps, fun cookie cutters-(my SS knows-she read up about me! I love to bake!), fun socks, blueberry pancake mix, easter candy, body lotion, soap and the most thoughtful-3 cans of chili! You see, my SS read that I am a Mom going to school and so she sent me a meal that I would not have to cook! That was soooo thoughtful of you Patsy!

And I have saved the BEST for last! Patsy sent me the large version of the Upper Case Stamper 12! I have been eyeing that stamp unit FOREVER! You could not have gotten me anything that I would have wanted MORE!

Thank you soooo much for being such a WONDERFUL SSS and it's nice to know that I now "KNOW" someone on this board!

Love ya, :love:

Debbie

mommytotwo
03-31-2006, 05:35 PM
I GOT my package PATSY! :0) I have been out of town and I came home and TADAH! The most INCREDIBLE SS package! I got an egg coloring kit, peeps, fun cookie cutters-(my SS knows-she read up about me! I love to bake!), fun socks, blueberry pancake mix, easter candy, body lotion, soap and the most thoughtful-3 cans of chili! You see, my SS read that I am a Mom going to school and so she sent me a meal that I would not have to cook! That was soooo thoughtful of you Patsy!

And I have saved the BEST for last! Patsy sent me the large version of the Upper Case Stamper 12! I have been eyeing that stamp unit FOREVER! You could not have gotten me anything that I would have wanted MORE!

Thank you soooo much for being such a WONDERFUL SSS and it's nice to know that I now "KNOW" someone on this board!

Love ya, :love:

Debbie

You're welcome Debbie. I was so worried wondering if the box had gotten to you or not. Good luck with your classes and have scrapbooking, baking, and being a mom. Happy Spring!!!

mommytotwo
03-31-2006, 05:43 PM
:cool1: I had recieved my 3rd package from my secret sister today-she is......Jennifer.

I had recieved-
*2 Embossives-A sun and butterfly
*2, 3 pack Ferrero Rocher-YUMMY!
*2 scrapbooking bookmarkers-these are so cute
*2 packs of Mickey Mouse adhesive tags
*Disney Mickey stickers
*In my garden journal-this will be great since my flowers are starting to bloom more.
*Sand/beach stickers
*Quote stickers
*Cinderlla stickers
*Snow White stickers
*Belle stickers
*Jasmine stickers
*Ariel stickers
*5 Sheets of Beary Patch die cuts :banana:
And for my daughter-3 packs of asst. Easter stickers

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Jennifer!!! :teeth: I love the way that you wrapped everything and all the thought that you had put into everything that you had sent to me. This was a really fun exchange-thank you.

But, I still don't know your DIS name, could you tell that to me so I know really who you are :thumbsup2 . Have a Happy Spring!

bettyann29
03-31-2006, 10:45 PM
Havent gotten my second or third package.. :confused3 already pm'd you.. :scratchin

cannp123165
04-01-2006, 01:47 AM
Hi!!! My 3rd package is on its way to my SSS!!!

Also, would my SSS be able to reveal who they are to me, maybe by PM or posting on here. I did not see a name on the jiffy bag when I recieved my 3rd package- and I would really like to thank them personally for such great gifts!!!

Mickeyteacher
04-01-2006, 08:33 AM
from Lovely Scrapper aka Debbie. Thanks for all the goodies. I have to say, Debbie sent me fun stuff every month. She was so careful to find things that would give me items off fo my wish list. THANK YOU!
This month I got...
Red Ribbon,
A Blessing to you Stamp,
Children are Precious album with Mickey, Minnie and Pluto on the front,
Travel 3-d stickers (I eyed these the other day and thought I should get them- now I have them!),
Disney Frame Kit,
Paper Package- with sheets of textured paper,
Photo Corners,
Teammate quote( This will be perfect with DS's baseball pictures),
Pink RIbbon (Can't wait to work on DD's baby book)
Several Die-Cuts,
Water labels,
Travel labels, and
Family transfers.

I have loved everything! :thumbsup2 Thanks for brightening my days, Debbie!
I will think of you as I use all these goodies.
Shawna

debjoisme
04-02-2006, 09:13 AM
Holly....................I am so sorry about box 3. The bronchitis turned into one nasty lung infection. Was in the hospital for a week!! Your package has been wrapped and ready to go, just need to get to the post office . It will be in the mail this week........ :bounce:

Debbie

Minnie&Mickey
04-02-2006, 01:53 PM
Holly....................I am so sorry about box 3. The bronchitis turned into one nasty lung infection. Was in the hospital for a week!! Your package has been wrapped and ready to go, just need to get to the post office . It will be in the mail this week........ :bounce:

Debbie
Oh my gosh, you poor thing. That is just awful that you ended up in the hospital. Please don't even worry about it. When Becky asked everyone to PM her if they hadn't received their third package, I really hesitated since I knew you had been sick. I was also afraid that it might have gotten lost it the mail like the first one did, and I didn't want you to worry about it. You just need to rest up and get completely well before you even think about sending out the package. I'm leaving for WDW tomorrow morning, and if I see Tinkerbell, I'll ask her to send some pixie dust your way! :wizard:
Hope you are feeling better real soon!

Principessa
04-03-2006, 07:50 AM
I am sorry I have not kept track of people as well as I would have liked to. Life has gotten in the way of my fun. If you have not mailed your package or pacakges please do so ASAP. You are beyond the due date for the last package. I understand that life gets in the way but you made and commitment. It is not fair to your SSS if you do not follow through. If you have not sent your package(s) please post here and PM me. Also please post when you send your package

If you have not receieved one or two of your packages please post here and PM me. Also please post when you receive the packages. If you have already let me know I am working on getting people to stick their commitment. Unfortunately I was not smart enough to ask for phone numbers, that would have helped immensely to track people down. If someone else hosts a swap I recommend collecting phone numbers in addition to the other information.

Thank you for bearing with me as I stumbled through hosting this swap.

Becky
I'm waiting for #3! Patiently cause I know it's hard to get to the post office on top of everything else in life! Spring is coming to the North by the way, hurrah!

Becky - no pm to you cause mine doesn't work always and I don't have time to fiddle with it.

Ta ta!

PixieDust32
04-03-2006, 03:44 PM
HI

I just send my 3rd one, SORRY :guilty: for the delay.

Im also waiting on my 3rd one, but no worries, I know it's hard to get things on time.

PixieDust32
04-03-2006, 03:45 PM
ohh just in case, here is my e-mail DAVIDYROXY@aol.com

ohMom
04-04-2006, 10:24 AM
:hug: Ohana4 -- thank you sooo very much for the wonderful packages you sent me. I apologize for not posting this sooner, my package had arrived when i returned for a long weekend over spring break and then i just wasn't on the boards much with my DDs off school. another long weekend away (sounds like a rough life huh? :rolleyes1) and sadly life back to normal for me.

my final package included:
--Scenic Route Paper Co. chipboards - which are very cool. haven't seen these myself before and i love the saying "Life is in the Details" oh that is soo very me.
-- ColorOasis Beach phrases - perfect for our Ocean City and DCL pages i need to be working on!
-- ColorOasis peronalities dots - great colors and could be used in so many different themes
-- Flip-Flops two-sided embosses stickers -- another new product to me and the months/holidays are great b/c i get so bored with all the holiday stuff at my stores i frequent
-- scrapease metal spring flower embellishments - now i'm ready to take some spring pictures -- spring come! :flower3:

many thanks again to our wonderful hosts -- this has been a pleasure!

ReAnSt
04-05-2006, 09:34 PM
I talked to Paula on the phone yesterday her life has become very hectic and she hasn't touched her computer in weeks. She will be checking in with all of her people this weekend and I will be touching base with all of my people as well. I want to get this swap finished up, the last mail date is past and I don't want people left hanging. Thanks to all of you who have participated and I hope you have enjoyed this swap. :)

Becky

PixieDust32
04-05-2006, 09:53 PM
:woohoo:

PixieDust32
04-08-2006, 02:19 PM
My last package made it to its new home. :thumbsup2

PixieDust32
04-11-2006, 04:28 PM
:hourglass

lewdyan1
04-11-2006, 06:57 PM
I got my last package today!!! Caroline from Dorset, UK was an awesome Secret Swapper!!! I loved getting things that were unique to the UK. Also fun Disney stuff!!! I have already used some of my new things in my DD's twilring album. :cool1:

Also loved the candy, the Cadbury Eggs were great!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :goodvibes

PixieDust32
04-11-2006, 11:50 PM
:confused3 :confused3

cannp123165
04-12-2006, 11:32 AM
I got my last package today!!! Caroline from Dorset, UK was an awesome Secret Swapper!!! I loved getting things that were unique to the UK. Also fun Disney stuff!!! I have already used some of my new things in my DD's twilring album. :cool1:

Also loved the candy, the Cadbury Eggs were great!!! :thumbsup2

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :goodvibes

I am so glad you liked it!!! I was getting worried about it not arriving :cloud9:

PixieDust32
04-12-2006, 10:43 PM

Principessa
04-14-2006, 12:50 PM

Hello PixieDust32 and thanks for my 3rd package! It arrived at the beginning of a busy work week. I won't even mention how hard it is to get my son
off the computer so I can get on!

I received some great stuff: mini mickey heads and castles (did you make those with that Sizix thing I see at Michaels?)
and lots of fun things...I will write again, can you believe my
whole family is in the car waiting for me to leave for the weekend.
Your thoughtfulness and care in sending package # 3 is appreciated.
Must run!

Talk to you later!

Principessa

PixieDust32
04-14-2006, 03:13 PM
Hello PixieDust32 and thanks for my 3rd package! It arrived at the beginning of a busy work week. I won't even mention how hard it is to get my son
off the computer so I can get on!

I received some great stuff: mini mickey heads and castles (did you make those with that Sizix thing I see at Michaels?)
and lots of fun things...I will write again, can you believe my
whole family is in the car waiting for me to leave for the weekend.
Your thoughtfulness and care in sending package # 3 is appreciated.
Must run!

Talk to you later!

Principessa

Hi !!! Oh I was wondering if the package made it :wave: I know how it is with the KIDS and the computer :badpc:
Well, have fun and take care, you can post later if you want about the rest of the stuff :wave: I made the Mickey head and castle with punchies, I found the castle one for $1.00 and the Mickey head for .50 cts at the scrapbook outlet near by.
I hope the cd rom to make Disney stickers works OK with your computer.

THANKS for posting.
:wave2:
The :hourglass was for my 3rd package :blush:

Take care

PixieDust32
06-03-2006, 11:44 PM
SORRY!! I didn't mean to bump this one!