PDA

View Full Version : In Heaven Now...

LondonLady
01-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Hello everyone, just wanted to say that my grandfather died tonight. He had a cancer that they couldn't cure, but everyone didn't expect it to be so soon. I myself am in shock...They had put him on oxygen last night, and his breathing was better today...He looked so peaceful laying there, sleeping...he died in his sleep...he's not in pain anymore. Once he said, "I dunno why it (the cancer) has ta hurt so much." Please I need your support. :sad1:

Lambchop452
01-07-2006, 10:02 PM
I totally understand what you're going through, and how you are feeling. In the last 2 years I have had 2 uncles die and 1 aunt. My grandmother also had major surgery and I was so worried about her. One of my uncles got burned on a stove when he was 3 and was haunted by it the rest of his life. He went to the emergency room the day after thanksgiving and went to ICU. I seen him but he was so horrible and not laughing and joking like he normally is in these situations so I basically ignored and stood there and sulked! We heard cold blue and it was him they couldn't save even though they tried for an hour. I seen in the hospital bed after he died and he looked so peaceful and out of pain. For the next 3 weeks I cried every night, but then decided I was being selfish for crying because he wasn't suffering. And now I carry around all the time a leaf from the flower arrangment on his casket. It makesme feel better. He was always at the hospital and always sick now he is not and he is happy...

Sorry it is so long... I am so sorry it happened so suddenly and I can't even say how many times I am sorry about your grandfather. But now he is in a better place...

I am here for you and you IM me or eMAIL me anytime you need an understanding friend.. I know how it feels for none of your friends to know what your going through... spoiledbrat92@sbcglobal.net

Sorry and be strong for the rest of your family... :sad1:

Daisymae26
01-07-2006, 10:03 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. :( I know how it feels to lose a grandparent, and you feel like you can't do anything about it. But we are all here for you, if you just want to talk. :hug: Remember, your grandfather is probably smiling down at you right now, and don't ever think that he's gone, because he'll always be with you in your heart forever. :hug:

BandGeek911
01-07-2006, 10:13 PM
I am so sorry. :sad1:

~*Prayers and Pixie Dust*~

2buzzboys
01-07-2006, 10:33 PM
:hug:

I lost my aunt due to cancer. I know how you feel about it being so fast. She went into the hospital one night because she was in pain. They said if the meds dont work she would have 3 months. If they did 3 years. She died within ten days. The cancer spread so fast there was nothing they could do. In the end it was the best thing to happen. If she survived those months it would have been very painful for her and us to watch. Sounds like that for your grandfather too. Just remember he is in a better place right now and pain free. I lost my best friend 2 weeks ago and never got to say goodbye because it was sudden. Be thankful you got your goodbye in. It makes all the difference.

Princess Ash
01-07-2006, 10:46 PM
I am so so so so so soooo sorry. :hug: There is nothing any of us can say to make the pain go away. Just give it time. Know that he loved you, and that he STILL loves you and is looking down on you. If you need anything, or just want to talk...PM me anytime. I can't even imagine what you are going through, but I'm here for you. You, your fam, and him will be in my prayers...

goofy123
01-07-2006, 11:03 PM
awww I am so sorry :hug: He will be in my prayers.

tinkerbelle22
01-08-2006, 08:39 AM
Oh God, I'm so sorry. My grandfather died a few days ago due to old age, which in some ways is good, because he was also sick, so he's in a better place. I know what you're going through. It hurts, but you'll always remember the good times. Prayers for you and your family. :hug: :rose:

Florida_luvr924
01-08-2006, 10:49 AM
Prayers and Pixie Dust sent!

LondonLady
01-08-2006, 11:49 AM
Thank you everyone, I think I am going to be missing school this week so I will be hard pressed to tell someone in my Show Choir why I'm not there...

Cinderella94
01-08-2006, 12:06 PM
I am so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers, and know that I am always here to talk if you need it.

catnik
01-08-2006, 12:54 PM
I know how u feel and i am really sorry about it. I lost my grandpa when i was four years old and i missed him so much. Now tho my grandma always has a pretzel jar that he always ate from so i eat some when i can have the chance. Also my uncles mom died last september and that was sad bc she had a disease alzeihmers (spell check) then just last week my same uncle lost his dad also bc of a disease called ALS and his name was Al so he said he had a disease named after him but it was not a very good disease it make your muscles weak and then in some time they stop and then u stop breathing and it was bad.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

KPCat
01-08-2006, 11:18 PM
I know what you're going through,My 14-year old black lab died in October. :worried: :sad: :sad1: :( I really miss her.