PDA

View Full Version : Best. Friday. EVER.

Wolfen-Sensei
01-07-2006, 04:50 PM
OK. So it started off pretty ordinary. But after school, I got to go to the arcade at the Easfield Mall for a few hours! I arrived at about 6:15. So here's what happened

When I got there the first person I saw was my buddy Austin! I hadn't hung out with him since the Chibicon in September so it was really great seeing him again. And he looked exactly the same as when I saw him last only he was wearing eye makeup. XD Gotta love that kid!

Unfortunatly he had to leave about 10 minutes afterwards. But at least I got to see him!

Then I saw Brandon, my emo friend. who I hadn't seen since sometime shortly before thanksgiving.

Just then Thanh and Tran seemed to come out of no where. So I hung out with them for awhile.

AND THEN I SAW FONZI! Fonzi is another person whom I haven't seen since the Chibicon. And the 'con was the first time I had met him too. But I've been talking to him through IM for awhile so we've become pretty good friends. It was good to see him! I also got to see him girlfriend, Nikki again!

Anyway, Fonzi came in and we basicaly attacked each other. Then we went to the food court and there I met Lyndsay, Jade, and Jesus. Yes, I said Jesus. I'm not joking. Their friend David looks JUST LIKE Jesus. He even has this sweet Jesus costume that he wears on halloween.

So anyway...

We hang out at the food court for awhile and then we go back to the arcade. I was talking to Fonzi and Fonzi commented on how awsome my belt was. And I mentioned this belt in Hot Topic that I really wanted and that was so much cooler than the one I was wearing but I didn't feel like buying it. And Jesus, being a freakin' SAVIOR and everything takes me into Hot Topic and buys the belt for me! (It's really cool! Looks like it was bullets on it). So I was like, "Woah! You're awsome!".

And then we went back to the arcade and as soon as I walked in Fonzi was like, "WOLFEN LOOK WHO'S HERE!" So I look and there right next to the DDR machine is my supposably homosexual Mexican friend, Javier. Which was totally un-expected since the guy's supposed to be working! But he came on break.
He stayed for about 15 minutes and then left.

So then I started drawing sketchy portraits of people and I accidently made Nikki look like a frog (heh...I'm not that great of an artist).

And...Then I hung out with everyone until around 9. At which time I met my parents at the entrance and went home.

So my Friday was pretty much AWSOME. Because I got to hang out with a bunch of people that I hardly ever get to see. As well as make some new friends..

I wish all fridays could be like this.

Hmmm...How was yours?

PolynessianBaby
01-07-2006, 08:01 PM
We had our first home B-Ball game of the season against Onsted...a team that our school HATES with a despising passion. I had to Cheer for it(JV Competitive cheer team always gets stuck cheering the games). We lost b/c our B-ball team sucks but at least we expected it...so I guess it was A-Ok.
Taylor*

goofyandplutoluver
01-07-2006, 09:55 PM
We had our first home B-Ball game of the season against Onsted...a team that our school HATES with a despising passion. I had to Cheer for it(JV Competitive cheer team always gets stuck cheering the games). We lost b/c our B-ball team sucks but at least we expected it...so I guess it was A-Ok.
Taylor*

I played in a basketball game friday we won by a lot! ::yes::

DollfieDreams
01-09-2006, 08:33 PM
c-chibicon? *perk* you go to cons? *squee!* omhide fellow congoer! im excited now! :hyper: yay we have something in common! :rotfl:

Wolfen-Sensei
01-10-2006, 01:34 PM
c-chibicon? *perk* you go to cons? *squee!* omhide fellow congoer! im excited now! :hyper: yay we have something in common! :rotfl:

Heh. Yeah. That was my very first con...I haven't been to any of the big ones yet.

DollfieDreams
01-11-2006, 07:31 PM
this might be a double post depending on the stupid server...<.<

anywho...im a florida con girl XD im travel handicapped. im a regular at AFO, Jacon, Metrocon and Megacon. *nod* but one day we're going to be brave enough to venture to cali for teh yaoi con :rotfl: