PDA

View Full Version : Palo / child

mooshie's mom
01-06-2006, 10:30 AM
My mom and are are traveling on the 1-15 wonder 4 night. we would like to experience brunch or dinner at palo, but we are traveling with my 7 year old daughter. Will the kids club feed her dinner, or do we need to make sure she eats before we go??

Another sort of off topic question..... we arrive in orlando the day before we sail. we have purchased disney transfers, and our hotel will shuttle us back to the airport. MY question is .....What time should we board disney's bus to the port??? they failed to include that information.

Thanks so much in advance for your help.

DrCavin
01-06-2006, 10:39 AM
The clubs will take the children to dinner. We booked Palo after our scheduled dinner time & I took the kids to dinner while wife got ready. After dinner I took the kids to the club & went to get ready.

Enjoy!!

momof2disprincesses
01-06-2006, 10:42 AM
You can always do room service or the fast food places by the pools for your daugther too before or after your Palo reservation.

mommasita
01-06-2006, 10:44 AM
It is up to you at what time you would like to go to the port. We try to go as early as possible to enjoy that first day. So, we try to arrive at MCO for the buses around 9 or so. We are usually on the first bus leaving at 9:30 am or so and arrive one hour after.. You don't have to arrive then, that is what we do. :)

Qball
01-06-2006, 12:13 PM
I'm not sure what to do with kids when you're dining at Palo especially when you really don't know when your dining time is until you book. We had technical difficulties during our booking time which caused us to lose crucial booking times so we ended up getting a Palo reservation at 9pm (on our 3rd or 4th night...have to check that again). That's 8pm our time. DD usually goes to bed by 8:30 or 9 ourtime but during holidays she's been known to stay up till about 10pm so it's a problem. Good thing my brother is coming with us. But we wanted to get a ressie for brunch/lunch or high tea for my brother so he can experience Palo and DD will be taken care of in the kids clubs. If my bro wasn't coming, we'd probably pass on Palo evening dining. Good luck.

cristit14
01-06-2006, 01:40 PM
The clubs will feed her dinner, but my kids didn't want to eat with the clubs, so we just went up and got chicken fingers/fries around 6pm for them and then we went to Palo at 7:30