PDA

View Full Version : 45 days and I am forgetting something!

tjmw2727
01-05-2006, 12:32 PM
I must be!!

I can plan a WDW vacation blindfolded and have even done a couple multi family trips so why am I so stressed about this cruise?

I have:
booked the cruise, 4 day Wonder
transportation, driving from DE to FL ,
raddison the night before,
booked the shuttle to the port,
dds are registered for the lab,
Nassau day is planned,
Castaway Cay excursion booked,

DH is a very nervous traveler so I am trying to do every thing I can to make things easy for everyone especially him.

I even started shopping, made a door magnet and put aside some of the gitchies like an over the door shoe holder!!

What have I forgotten because I have that feeling that I have missed something important???

TJ

Johnna_Story
01-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Just make sure you bring your sense of humor! There will always be something you could have done but didn't think of or ran out of time for. As long as you don't forget your credit card, you'll still enjoy the trip. :goodvibes :sunny:

lbgraves
01-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Don't forget the deposit to book your next cruise onboard. ;)

Johnna_Story
01-05-2006, 12:38 PM
Sorry - computer problems!! :badpc:

castlegazer
01-05-2006, 12:42 PM
dollar bills

Sunscreen

Casting your cares away

BigFatDog
01-05-2006, 01:06 PM
Did you pack your ears?

goofymama
01-05-2006, 01:06 PM
Palo or spa ressies???

nzdisneymom
01-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Your passport / identification - go ahead and get them together for your family so you have them (no scrambling around in the week before).

Make sure you have the clothes you want to take, find the sunglasses and water shoes / goggles if your family uses them.

Tarabra
01-05-2006, 01:46 PM
As long as you don't forget your credit card, you'll still enjoy the trip. :goodvibes :sunny: That's what my husband always says. As long as we have a credit card, we're o.k. We can buy whatever we forgot. Don't forget those birth certificates. We always scramble to find those. My DH and I ask each other a million times if we have the documents to board.

tjmw2727
01-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Thanks - I am looking over the packing suggestions and making packing lists now. I have even started putting some things aside in the spare bedroom. DDs and I all need new bathing suits so we are hitting the mall on Saturday.

Our passports are in route - Ordered them early November so hopefully we will have them soon. That reminds me I better be sure we have birth certificates in case they don't make it in time, yikes.

I guess because I am used to having to do dining arrangements, shows and such at WDW it feels a little to easy! (I do have my ADR's for the three days at WDW following the cruise though :sunny: )

TJ

Johnna_Story
01-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Thanks - I am looking over the packing suggestions and making packing lists now. I have even started putting some things aside in the spare bedroom. DDs and I all need new bathing suits so we are hitting the mall on Saturday.

You can get bathing suits at the mall already? In DE? I'm surprised. I just ordered one from Land's End b/c I didn't think I'd find one in regular stores yet here in Suburban DC. :sunny:

tjmw2727
01-05-2006, 05:00 PM
You can get bathing suits at the mall already? In DE? I'm surprised. I just ordered one from Land's End b/c I didn't think I'd find one in regular stores yet here in Suburban DC. :sunny:

Now that you mention it I hope so! I saw them recently at Target so I assumed the mall would have some out as well. FWIW we love Lands End suits so that is always an option. Older dd needs just about everything so I hope we can find a few things in store as she is hard to order for.

TJ