PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts

Epcot83
01-05-2006, 11:58 AM
I was wondering if any one on here has ever played Kingdom Hearts. If so maybe you can help me.

I just returned to Tavres Town after going to the Jungle and Wonderland. I locked the Key Hole, returned the book to M and went in the Hundred Acre Wood. I gave the gummi peice to cid in the vacant house in the 3rd district. He took it and I went to see him again at the first district where i found out he sells gummi peices. He said I have to find the second part to another gummi peice I have. Can anyone tell me where to find this other peice. I've been wondering around Tavres Town forever trying to find it. Thanks.

DollfieDreams
01-05-2006, 04:27 PM
try the underground "sewer" or "cavern". either use the allys or use merlins house to go down. it should be against the wall where the picture of the sun is. i may be wrong about this, but youd have to explain it a little bit better. any other problems, dont hesitate to ask. :goodvibes

Epcot83
01-05-2006, 06:16 PM
I've already been down there and done everything.

DollfieDreams
01-05-2006, 07:38 PM
hmm...this is a little tough. have you gotten to the bell tower in traverse town? if it isnt there (which i dont think it is) i believe its in one of the worlds youve already opened. check again for any missing trinitys or chests. also, check the olympus collesium and participate in any battles if necessary.

btw- fighting heartless isnt so bad! the more you fight, the more your strength, Mp and Hp go up. which is what you want.

Epcot83
01-06-2006, 03:05 PM
I've been looking for trinities but the only ones I can find are the ones I havent learned yet. the only ones I can do are blue and red. Yea, the bell is in Tavres town and i did everything there. please help! thanks.

Aneille
01-06-2006, 03:15 PM
I'm playing it now and I don't remember where I got that piece either and I just did it. I'm not too much further into the game than you are.

Try this walkthrough. I've been using it when I don't feel like wandering around for hours and it seems to be right on so far.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/kingdom_hearts_d.txt

Cinderella94
01-06-2006, 05:11 PM
Sorry, wish I could help!

Epcot83
01-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Thanks Aneille. Yea, it seems like all i ever do on that game is walk around for hours trying top figure out what I'm supposed to do.

Epcot83
01-06-2006, 05:18 PM
btw. is kingdom hearts II already out??

DollfieDreams
01-06-2006, 05:24 PM
no. not yet. its release date is march 1st. its out in japan, though.

im sorry i cant seem to be of much help. i KNOW what youre looking for...its just been so long since ive had to think of those annoying gummi pieces ><

DollfieDreams
01-06-2006, 05:38 PM
ha! ive got it! *dances*

you need to ring the bell in traverse town three times. defeat the guard armor and opposite armor and seal the keyhole. you attain aero and you get your gummi piece.

if this isnt it..im lost XD

Epcot83
01-06-2006, 08:57 PM
thanks but i already did all that. I'm looking for the second peice to the gummi peice i got after fighting that heartless thing. thanks anyways....

Aneille
01-06-2006, 09:32 PM
Did you give something to the fairy godmother at Merlins place? I forget what I gave her but she gave me something in return.

I just remembered she gives you Simba.

Epcot83
01-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Yea I have the summon simba thing. thanks

marypops!
01-07-2006, 06:05 AM
have you locked the other worlds?

if not better do that because i'm sure there is a gummi piece at the deep jungle (i don't know i passed that already in my 4th game)

also KH2 is out but only in japan (but i've already watched the beginning all the cutscenes for roxas and the ending plus the secret ending)

DollfieDreams
01-07-2006, 03:46 PM
also KH2 is out but only in japan (but i've already watched the beginning all the cutscenes for roxas and the ending plus the secret ending)

shh!! i saw the opening when i wasnt supposed to..im trying not to read up on any spoilers but im breaking my own rule XD. im going to wdw for the release on march 1st..1 month and 3 weeks to go! :goodvibes

Epcot83
01-08-2006, 07:44 PM
Sweet. Hey I think I know whats going on in the first Kingdom Hearts. Okay, So in the Begining you see the Disney Castle and Mickey "supposivley" left and I "supposivly haven't seen him yet. But I think I saw him the second I started the game. Know why? I think Sora is Mickey!! I could be wrong, but Sora has big yellow shoes and red shorts like mickey. I dunno, I'm probably wrong and ur probably laughing at this but that's what I thihnk. Don't tell me If I'm right or wrong though. I wanna find out when I beat the game. BTW. I am in Aghraba. I'm up to the part where i have to fight this catipilar made of jars. I havent gotten past him yt. Does any one know a cheat to get ur health back up? thanks

Aneille
01-08-2006, 07:52 PM
I just loaded everyone up with potions, used cure alot.

Make sure you try to take out the individual pots first. Try not to let the centipede get together.

I also used Aero while attacking quite often.

And I think I used a blizzard spell.

I killed it the first try but I used that walkthrough as a guide and the fight was still a long one.

Epcot83
01-09-2006, 05:57 PM
lol. hm....I'm still trying to beat the catipilar, I think I'm on my 8th try. lol. Does any one at all know any cheats??

DollfieDreams
01-09-2006, 08:05 PM
there are NO cheats, despite what people may say. its completely untrue. the closest thing to a "cheat" is the kh walkthrough. but thats it. really, its a test for you, and in the end its more rewarding.

and dont worry, i wont tell you if your theory is true or not. :goodvibes

another question- are you equipping everything for the trio? it really shouldnt be that much of a problem to beat the pot centipede. trust me, if you cant beat that heartless, you have two battles with jafar coming up AND you have to defeat the cave of wonders.

Epcot83
01-09-2006, 10:15 PM
ok. it just dawned on me that I have plenty of munny to buy like 50 potions for my health, but hwen I went back to alidan's house to buy off of that street merchant he wasnt there any more. does anyone know where i can find him or find another place to buy potions?? thanks

DollfieDreams
01-11-2006, 07:28 PM
i suggest just saving and then warping over to traverse town. who knows, maybe you have something the moogles can synthesize.