PDA

View Full Version : Help!

PatricenPete
01-04-2006, 09:39 AM
I am trying to book a cruise for October 2007 for my family. I am currently pregnant - our new baby will be born in July and will be 15 months at the time that we travel. Unfortunately, I don't know what his or her name or birthday will be just yet. Is it still possible to book? Can I book for the 3 of us and just add the baby on at a later date?

DrCavin
01-04-2006, 09:59 AM
I am pretty sure you can book all of you now & just have it as TBD (to be determined). Adding someone later can cause some problems, like no availability, pricing at current rate instead of rate now.

pyramid2000
01-04-2006, 10:50 AM
I also think you could book the expected arrival as a TBA. The price wouldn't change because they are basically free, just tax and port charges, but you may run into an availability problem later. The age group could reach the max or the number of people per cabin can be limited the closer you get to the cruise. Looking back at your post, I really don't think either of these things will be a problem. Oct on the Wonder all the way in 2007 should still have plenty of room by July '06. Whom ever you book through, ask, and if you can add the baby now, just do it! If you have to wait, just make sure they book you a room that holds 4! Good luck!

i12go2wdw
01-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Hi and congratulations!
We booked a cruise before baby was born and they put in- infant (last name).
It was not a big deal and they seemed to have done it before. Just book and they will take care of it.
Christine