PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl on board?

thndrmatt
01-04-2006, 01:26 AM
Just realized that my 4 night on the Wonder departing on 2/5 leaves on Super Bowl Sunday, anyone know if we'll be able to watch the game that starts at 6pm EST? It's on ABC and that's listed as one of the channels split with Discovery channel on the channel listing onboard... You'd think they'd have it on a big screen right?

And yes I know I'm supposed to be enjoying the cruise but not a whole lot happens on that night anyway that tops the new commercials. :)

julia & nicks mom
01-04-2006, 01:39 AM
I made the mistake of booking a cruise during the NCAA basketball tournament

DH was able to catch every game in ESPN club

I know the espn club isn't there anymore but I am guessing the game will be available

tvguy
01-04-2006, 02:58 AM
The games will be on in all the bars, in the cabin, and maybe on the big screen by the pool.
We cruised on New Years, and the bowl games were on everywhere.....which was nice, since I don't care about football, it made a lot of other stuff less crowded on the ship.

bengals01
01-04-2006, 06:19 AM
Have Been On The Last 2 Years And Again This Year, Yes It Is On Everywhere, Even By The Computers.they Have Tons Of Food And Prizes. Last Year On The Magic, They Raffled Off A Tv, You Got A Coupon For Every Drink You Bought.they Shipped It For The Person Who WON

disnut8
01-04-2006, 06:40 PM
I almost posted and then went back to see which ship you were on. Darn, if you were on the Magic, it would be on the Jumbotron! But it'll be in the adult only bar at least. You will definitely be able to see it. We are sports fanatics and were able to see so much on the Magic. You won't miss out.

domiii
01-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Just back from the Christmas cruise. Mom wanted to see the Insight Bowl. It was playing in Diversions. Even thought they closed the bar we stayed and watched until the very end. I am sure it will be on the Dumbotron. That is amazing! Great picture, great sound!

lbgraves
01-04-2006, 07:25 PM
They will even switch Formal night if it is normal that Sunday just because so many people would miss it to watch the game. LOL!