PDA

View Full Version : Pet peeves..

AllyGirlie
01-03-2006, 09:00 PM
What is everyone's biggest pet peeve? I know about the spelling/grammar one everyone seems to have but what about other ones..

One of mine is dirty fingernails..I just want to grab that person's hand, get a toothpick and clean them..

But my BIGGEST pet peeve is a messily made bed.. That's the reason I started this thread. I live at my aunt's house (temporary fix for the winter due to lack of parking at my house) and the other night I stayed home and my brother stayed at my aunt's house..in my room. When I walked upstairs, I was shocked.. I had to remake the bed, the sheets were pulled out, the bedspread was on the floor, it was awful. I think I have OCD seriously. I mean I don't know what will happen if the beadspread doesn't hang evenly on each side of the bed, but I definetly don't want to find out..

MuNkY
01-03-2006, 09:27 PM
My pet peeve is when people post a pet peeve thread every other week.

But seriously, I hate when people act like what they want to do the most is hang out with you, then blow you off and go do something else.

Babyjustrun
01-04-2006, 08:13 AM
Pet Peeves:
Clingy People
Paper Towel
Bitten Nails Across Paper
Dinosaur Music (yelling instead of singing)
People who go into others rooms and pick stuff up and put it in the exact opposite place (like if a Furby is on the floor, they put it in the dresser.)
Rap Music
PeOpLe WhO tLk LiKkE diss!!! OmG!! SqUeAl! (Teenieboppers AKA ten year old fan girls)
Neat Neat Writing
Perfectionists who have a fit when you do better than them
Hypocrites
Spazzy McGees
People who think they know everything when they barely know 1+1.

DramaQueen
01-04-2006, 10:31 AM
Ironically enough, my top one is actaully the word "Pet Peeve".

Also;
-waiting for trains in the car.
-skatting (Wierd?Yes.But I just can't stand it).
-rhyming not on purpose (the whole "I'm a poet and I didn't know it" thing).
-messy people.
-bad grammar/lack of punctuation.

and probably one of the biggest ones;
-When my mom starts planning our Disney trips over a year in advance, which gets me all excited and wanting to go but I have to wait like, a year!!

Maleficent909TL
01-04-2006, 02:24 PM
I have quite a few pet peeves:

-when people start making fun of or saying awful things about my favorite authors
-people pronouncing a name or place wrong
-people act like "OMG!", flip their hair every five seconds, and can't live without their cell phone
-when people tell me I need a boyfriend because I've never had one
-I can't get all the books I want (which happens a lot)
-people chewing with their mouth open
-smacking your gum

These are just a few.

pugslee
01-04-2006, 03:45 PM
-When your walking behind people and then they suddenly stop walking
-When your walking behind someone who is walking really slow and someone walking really fast is behind you

The Dark Dancer
01-04-2006, 03:59 PM
-When your walking behind someone who is walking really slow and someone walking really fast is behind you

^^Happens a lot at Disney! And that's also one of my P.P. (Pet Peeves)

- Chewing with your mouth open.
- People who wear way too little.
- People who say Disney is childish. (it's always the ones that have never been :rolleyes: ) lol
- scratching a chalkboard with fingernails :faint:

- And people who treat their children badly at Disney and tell them, "This is My vacation too; It's not all about you!!" (dude, you brought your kid to Disney world! It is basically about them! ugh!) :headache:

Cinderella94
01-04-2006, 04:23 PM
When people chew with their mouths open. That's my biggest.

polysisterchick
01-04-2006, 05:40 PM
Pet peeves:
people that smack their lips when they eat
slow walkers
people who don't walk at all and just stand there in your way
girls who feel the need to flirt with a different boy every 5 minutes
clingy people
people who copy you(like what you eat, watch, hear, how you walk, talk etc.)
People who rub the carpet and rub it long and loud enough so I can hear it.... *SHIVERS*

and that is pretty much it

MuNkY
01-04-2006, 05:44 PM
OMG that happens at my school all the time and it drives me up a wall. Why can't people make up their mind on where they are going!

AllyGirlie
01-04-2006, 08:10 PM

Oh yea that happens a lot at my school too. I like to call them "moving walls." They walk very slowly usually in a line of 3 or 4. Everytime you try to get around them, you can't because other people are coming..

Sparx
01-04-2006, 08:14 PM
OMG that happens at my school all the time and it drives me up a wall. Why can't people make up their mind on where they are going!
same. It makes me wonder how they get to class. :scratchin

but my main one is people that talk too quiet or too fast. It drives me insane! I have to keep asking them what they just said and then they get mad because, "Im not even listening.' Hello! you are talking faster than I can hear!

Babyjustrun
01-05-2006, 11:24 AM
rawr. people are like that at my school too. with an overcrowding issue it's not easy to get through the 6-8 wing.
another along those lines is when you're at you locker and you book bag is still on your back and someone smacks into you as hard as possible. or when you're changing classes some idiots and throwing each other around and they hit you accidently and your pencils or something falls to the ground, and if you bend over and pick them up everything falls out of you hands.

but my main one is people that talk too quiet or too fast. It drives me insane! I have to keep asking them what they just said and then they get mad because, "Im not even listening.' Hello! you are talking faster than I can hear!

people do that to me too. it's normally people i hardly talk to, so i'm a bit shy. so i ask them about ten million times what they said, and stop because i know that i sound stupid. sometimes i pretend i know what they say, and then they ask me something and i'm like... o.O... uh yeah. and they're like.. it's not a yes or no question!

pugslee
01-05-2006, 03:30 PM
Oh yea that happens a lot at my school too. I like to call them "moving walls." They walk very slowly usually in a line of 3 or 4. Everytime you try to get around them, you can't because other people are coming..

yea, when i was walking to class this morning, there was a group of like 5 boys walking really slow and they were all walking next to each other. Then they suddenly stopped walking and said bye to each other. During this time I somehow managed to walk around them. :rolleyes:

Princess Ash
01-05-2006, 10:25 PM
people act like "OMG!", flip their hair every five seconds, and can't live without their cell phone

HAHAHA, uh oh! I meet the last 2 outta those three criteria! I'm always flipping my hair and am obsessed with my cell phone, oops! hahahaha

Three of my pet peeves that I can think of at the moment:

When people smack their gum
When people purposely leave you out and try to make you feel bad about it
When girls dye their hair (especially like, bleach blonde) and then have like...5 inches of regrowth (where you can see 5 inches of dark brown re-growth)...I say this one b/c I was in a hair show in September and they dyed my hair much lighter than it actually is...and now I am guilty of this annoying regrowth....

Ok, that was way too long for 3 petpeeves...I'll think of more later I'm sure...

The Dark Dancer
01-06-2006, 06:29 PM
HAHAHA, uh oh! I meet the last 2 outta those three criteria! I'm always flipping my hair and am obsessed with my cell phone, oops! hahahaha

:blush:
Same here Ash! Love my cell phone! :listen: lol