PDA

View Full Version : Lost

Maleficent909TL
01-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Where did it go? I've loved LOST since the first season (admittedly, I only watched it at first becase Dominic Monaghan was on there, since he's from LOTR), but it seems like lately it's all been re-runs and not there at all. Why start the new season and not show new ones?

PlutoEpcot
01-03-2006, 06:36 PM
OMG I love lost so much!!!! I have been watching that since the first season too. Who is your favorite Charachteron it?? Mine is Charlie.

dragonfly75
01-03-2006, 06:50 PM
Most TV shows take a mid season break around here and start up again in about a week

AllyGirlie
01-03-2006, 07:07 PM
Lost is definetly my favorite TV show. It really hate it when it goes into all reruns though. The next new show is January 11. It's supposed to be a catch-up episode (with everything that has happened on the show lately) at 8 and then after a brand new episode at 9. At least those are the times on the east coast.

Maleficent909TL
01-03-2006, 07:59 PM
PlutoEpcot, my favorite is Charlie too (like I said, he's the reason I started watching the show)! But other than him, I like Jack and Kate.

DramaQueen
01-03-2006, 08:02 PM
I am madly in LOVE with Lost.

I've watched it since the first episode. I'm very proud of that fact, because most people I know only got into it like mid-first season.

But yeah it's like the greatest show. I hate how it just took a random break and didn't give me any warning! MAkes me irritable and cranky. But I just go and watch my DVDs and then I am personable and content again =]

I cannot WAIT till it comes back though.

:cool1:

Cinderella94
01-04-2006, 04:29 PM
I've never really watched Lost before.......

poisoned apple
01-04-2006, 06:08 PM
i love LOST but my sister is the addict...
she has like 15 pics of random things on the show...

disneyangel7488
01-05-2006, 05:29 PM
I love Lost, and have been watching it since the beginning of the first season! I can't wait for it to come back with new episodes, though it looks like I may have to be recording every new episode from now on because of school play practice. Oh well, if I record it, I can watch every episode as much as I want!

coby421
01-06-2006, 09:18 PM
I LOVE LOST! I got the first season for christmas so I made my mom watch them all so she's addicted now too, now I just have to get the second season on iTunes so she'll be fully caught up. I don't think I could choose just one character. I love Locke's faith, Charlie's just awesome. I like Sawyer and his slowly revealing goodness, Kate's story just keeps getting more and more interesting and Hurley's hysterical. Walts got to be the strangest though

AKLgirl
01-07-2006, 12:18 PM
lost is my favorite to, but it's the holidays, and they always show reruns around the holidays.(i hate re runs too)

AKLgirl
01-07-2006, 12:21 PM
because sharon got shot, i think
its going to be sayids life mission to find walt :confused3

IrishTink
01-08-2006, 07:38 PM
I think it's because it's still Christmas season, so they think nobody will be home to watch it and they want a bunch of viewers. Anyway that's what I think. :banana: :charac2:

Maleficent909TL
01-09-2006, 02:25 PM
It still bugs me. But hey, new episode this Wednesday!

GoofyFreak555
01-10-2006, 12:09 AM
I like lost alot it's one of my favorit shows. :worship: :cool1: :rotfl2: :wizard: :scratchin :) :) :earsboy: ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :goodvibes :upsidedow

Stitch&figment 4 eve
01-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Lost is on tonight. Good thing to i was getting tired of all of the re-runs.

Tiinkerbelle
01-12-2006, 12:03 AM
The new episode was suppost to be tonight at 9pm PCT. I should know, my mother watches it and you NEVER want to disturb her when she's watching it :eek: . Lol.

vvblue
01-12-2006, 07:37 PM
OMG I love lost so much!!!! I have been watching that since the first season too. Who is your favorite Charachteron it?? Mine is Charlie.
dude my favroite are freckels{kate}, mr.eko, and the arabian dude. :goodvibes

disneyangel7488
01-12-2006, 07:45 PM
I like most of the characters... they each are unique to television. but I guess my favorites would be Locke, Hurley, Sawyer, Sayid, Charlie, and Mr. Ecko.

Maleficent909TL
01-12-2006, 08:13 PM
I have watched them, and am really peeved at Charlie. I wish he would just burn all of those drugs! At first I was defending him when Claire "threw him out", but then at the end, I had to take it all back. Arg! And I hate (or love, I can't decide) when they leave you hanging, with an intriguing (sp?) clip of next week. What do you all think Michael will do, besides take a gun?

disneyangel7488
01-14-2006, 01:15 PM
Michael seems to be too kind-hearted to shoot anybody, but, then again, with this show you never know...

DramaQueen
01-15-2006, 11:10 AM
Michael seems to be too kind-hearted to shoot anybody, but, then again, with this show you never know...

yeah I agree.

You never know if he'll find the others with Walt and just go mental.

I really liked this weeks episode.

Except I was REEEEALLY disappointed with the "monster". They better have a GOOD explaination for that or I will be very upset. Because that was a little cheesey if you ask me.