PDA

View Full Version : Disney Store Pin Saga-maryland Reporting

Mickey7811
09-23-2001, 03:21 PM
I ARRIVED AT THE WHITE MARSH DISNEY STORE AROUND 7:40 AM ONLY TO FIND 5 PEOPLE AHEAD OF ME ALREADY. BY THE TIME THE STORE OPENED THERE WERE ABOUT 20 PEOPLE IN LINE.

WE WERE LUCKY IN THAT THEY ACTUALLY HAD TWO BOXES OF PINS AT THIS STORE.

MOST PEOPLE SAID THAT THEY WERE ONLY GETTING ONE OR TWO PINS. I HAD PROMISED SO MANY PEOPLE THAT I WOULD GET THEM PINS - I FELT REALLY QUILTY ORDERING MORE THEN TWO OF EACH, BUT I DID.

MY FRIEND BEHIND ME TOOK PINS OUT OF HER BASKET AND ACTUALLY MADE SURE THAT EVERYONE IN THE LINE GOT A WALT AND MICKEY PIN.

SO I THINK IT ALL WORKED OUT.

AFTER EVERYONE GOT WHAT THEY WANTED, I GOT AT THE END OF THE LINE AND MADE A COUPLE MORE PURCHASES.

THE MANAGER DECIDED NOT TO PUT THE PINS ON THE RACK - THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME. THEY WERE BEHIND THE COUNTER AND SHE PASSED THEM OUT TO THE PEOPLE THAT WANTED THEM.

I BELIEVE THERE WERE SOME PINS LEFT, BUT NOT ALOT.

I WAS STANDING IN LINE AND I GOT TWO PHONE CALLS - PEOPLE ASKING FOR ME, THIS WAS SO FUNNY. THE MANAGER WOULD YELL OUT THRU THE GATES THAT SO AND SO WANTS ME TO PICK UP THIS OR THAT PIN. I USE TO WORK AT THAT STORE, AND IT IS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE WOULD JUST ASSUME I WAS THERE.

I AM HAPPY TO REPORT THAT I WAS ABLE TO GET THESE PEOPLE THEIR PINS TOO.

ALL IN ALL IT WENT WELL. I WOULD HAVE FELT BETTER IF THEY HAD LIMITED THE PINS AT LEAST FOR THE FIRST DAY - OR MADE MORE OF THE PINS - ESPECIALLY THE WALT AND MICKEY.

I WILL BE IN DISNEY WORLD FOR THE NEXT TWO SATURDAYS SO I WILL MISS ALL THE EXCITEMENT. THIS WAS FUN. LIKE ALMOST BEING AT THE PARK.

I LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT DISNEY ADVENTURE.

DARLENE