PDA

View Full Version : This made me laugh.

MuNkY
01-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Just saw this commerical for this Ford car. It has a bird standing on a branch. It starts to fly and is about to land on the car's hood when WHAM...the car's hood flips up and smacks the bird. :rotfl2: There was a link to the video that I posted, but took down because I realized that some of the other choices underneath wern't, errrrrrrrrm, Disney friendly.

There is another one with a cat, but that might scare some of you. It's more disturbing than funny.

AllyGirlie
01-03-2006, 02:38 PM
I saw the cat one. And yes, it is disturbing..

Cinderella94
01-03-2006, 03:58 PM
I haven't seen either of them.....

Sparx
01-03-2006, 06:04 PM
you are making me curious about the cat one...:scratchin

MuNkY
01-03-2006, 06:41 PM
you are making me curious about the cat one...:scratchin
You don't want to see it. You truely don't. But if you really want I'll PM you the URL. Although I must warn you that it could mess you up.

It's funny for a second, but goes downhill fast.

Sparx
01-03-2006, 07:13 PM
You don't want to see it. You truely don't. But if you really want I'll PM you the URL. Although I must warn you that it could mess you up.

It's funny for a second, but goes downhill fast.
I dont' think I want to see it.

AllyGirlie
01-03-2006, 07:15 PM
It's definetly not for a cat-lover..

Sparx
01-03-2006, 07:17 PM
It's definetly not for a cat-lover..
I could possibly see the humor in the bird. maybe. but with two cats sitting right in front of me, I don't think so.

AllyGirlie
01-03-2006, 07:31 PM
I could possibly see the humor in the bird. maybe. but with two cats sitting right in front of me, I don't think so.

Don't get me wrong, I like cats, afterall I have one (an old, lazy one named Snowy). I just stumbled across it by accident on ebaum's world..

Sparx
01-03-2006, 07:33 PM
Don't get me wrong, I like cats, afterall I have one (an old, lazy one named Snowy). I just stumbled across it by accident on ebaum's world..
yeah I know what you mean. I've seen some pretty freaky stuff accidentally just looking for something else.

AllyGirlie
01-03-2006, 07:36 PM
yeah I know what you mean. I've seen some pretty freaky stuff accidentally just looking for something else.

Oh yea.. (things I care to forget..)