PDA

View Full Version : Dinner rotation ?

dabsjad
01-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Going on the 3day wonder on Feb 2nd. We will have our 4 & 2 year old boys with us..Any guess as to what would likely be our dinner rotation..I have booked Palo for the last night..So wanted to make sure we would not miss something like AP as the kids would really love it ..
Ash

dabsjad
01-03-2006, 03:00 PM
anyone ???

clovely
01-03-2006, 03:11 PM
I'm going in March. I also want to book Palo and I was thinking Friday night but I also don't want to miss AP with the kids...interested to hear what someone who's been before can tell us....

lbgraves
01-03-2006, 03:14 PM
IDK about the rotation but you can solve the problem easily by booking Palo for after your dinner time if you are early seating. Take the kids to dinner. Have a salad & drink while they eat & enjoy the show. Take them to the club after dinner & go to Palo & enjoy! :) Lots of people double dip.

clovely
01-03-2006, 03:28 PM
:wizard: You're so smart!!

clovely
01-03-2006, 03:46 PM
With that brilliant idea, I'm now thinking it wont matter as long as I don't get Parrot Cay on the night I make Palo reservations...that's the menu that looks the best to me!! Is it open for lunch? But that for lunch and Palo for dinner would be an awful lot for one day!