PDA

View Full Version : 1st Design

mommyintn
01-03-2006, 10:27 AM
**Disclaimer- I am not super creative only in my imagination can I sing beautifully, sketch freehand potraits of my children or put together a scrapbook that dosen't look like a 7 year old did it.**

That said I downloaded my free trial of photo impact and here is my first shirt design for our first trip to WDW. We are in Knoxville, TN home of the TN Volunteers football team a.k.a. "Big Orange Country". Let me know what you think. :)

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d159/mommyintn/estesshirt.gif

karebear1
01-03-2006, 10:37 AM
Looks great! You did good for your first time design! BE PROUD!!!

bethbuchall
01-03-2006, 11:34 AM
That looks terrific! Did you find PhotoImpact relatively easy to figure out?

Beth

mommyintn
01-03-2006, 02:30 PM
Thanks! Beth it took me a 3 or 4 days to find out exactly how to do somethings, I just continue to go into the help section to figure things out. Now that I know it's going to be a lot more fun, but there is still way more stuff than I know how to use but that'll keep me interested in it! :)

marshallandcartersmo
01-04-2006, 07:12 PM
good for you! And you're brave to still wear Orange :rotfl: ...........I'm in East Tennessee too and know the Vols didn't have the best year!

Cinderella Fan
01-04-2006, 08:07 PM
good for you! And you're brave to still wear Orange :rotfl: ...........I'm in East Tennessee too and know the Vols didn't have the best year!

I agree, I am here in Southwest Virginia, so if you don't like to Hokies, you are basically barred from many places during the football season. My blood, on the other hand, runs orange and white.

I think your design looks great. If only I could be creative enough to do my own instead of asking others here to do it for me.... :rotfl:

princess:

mgkkgdm
01-04-2006, 08:44 PM
Looks Great !!! :cool1:

mgkkgdm
01-04-2006, 09:00 PM
hello

Tammi67
01-05-2006, 08:26 AM
I think it is great, too! Welcome!

mommyintn
01-05-2006, 09:56 AM
good for you! And you're brave to still wear Orange ...........I'm in East Tennessee too and know the Vols didn't have the best year!

Don't I know it!! We have season tickets and didn't go, hopefully next year will be better. :) Thanks guys :)