PDA

View Full Version : Alright, Confession Time

soccercruiser87
01-02-2006, 11:59 AM
alright i know everyone listened to the Backstreet Boys or Nsync before...now which group did you like better?..i'll admit it i listened to them back in the 4th and 5th grade. I liked backstreet more, dont know..i was in the 4th and 5th grade..i didnt know lol.

BandGeek911
01-02-2006, 12:01 PM
Sadly I liked Nysnc better than the Backstreet Boys...

And even sader yet.... I still have Nysnc on my ipod

beachbaby91
01-02-2006, 12:05 PM
I was obsessed with Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys, but I loved Justin and JC. I went to an N*SYNC concert. Lol. So I liked N*SYNC a bit better. I still remember some songs.

polysisterchick
01-02-2006, 12:22 PM
I was obsessed with Nick Carter from Backstreet Boys
lol same here
I actually had a HUGE poster of him hanging on my wall but as I grew up the picture got very creepy.. *shivers*
ANYWHO--I loved the Backstreet boys... I went to 2 of their concerts. 1 was for my birthday the other was a Christmas present

Arielfn93
01-02-2006, 12:44 PM
I chose Nsync over Backstreet

nightmareb4xmas
01-02-2006, 12:45 PM
okay guys, i was like 8 ... i liked nystink, i mean...nysync, and the backstreet boys.

soccercruiser87
01-02-2006, 12:46 PM
okay guys, i was like 8 ... i liked nystink, i mean...nysync, and the backstreet boys.

at least you admitted it ;) lol

nightmareb4xmas
01-02-2006, 12:47 PM
at least you admitted it ;) lol

i know..lol

Sparx
01-02-2006, 12:52 PM
I was 7 or 8, but I liked Nsync better. and you are never gonna get me to say that again! :rotfl:

TiggerLove101
01-02-2006, 01:00 PM
psh, nsync all the way.

DisneyGirl421
01-02-2006, 01:25 PM
When I was younger, I like BSB better.
But now, I must confess... I like Nsync. I have a whole 'Cheesy Pop' playlist/cds of all theirs songs that I actually do listen to sometimes. my friends make fun of me when they get in my car and I have one of the cheesy pop mixes on... hehe

Princess Ash
01-02-2006, 01:42 PM
I used to like them both...DEF liked NSYNC better...but now...I truly do like some of the new BSB songs... :confused3 :blush: sorry?

soccercruiser87
01-02-2006, 01:44 PM
I used to like them both...DEF liked NSYNC better...but now...I truly do like some of the new BSB songs... :confused3 :blush: sorry?

its ok..ive listened to incomplete once, a couple, a few...a lot of times :rotfl: lol

Princess Ash
01-02-2006, 01:44 PM
its ok..ive listened to incomplete once, a couple, a few...a lot of times :rotfl: lol

:teeth: What? Me learning to play it on the piano? Me? Nooooooo :rotfl:

TiNKERBELLAo5
01-02-2006, 01:57 PM
I put both.. i felt like i couldnt choose between them... when i was younger i was in love with both of them like they were my own children... lol.. but a few years later after they broke up i moved on... haha :rotfl2:

TiNKERBELLAo5
01-02-2006, 01:58 PM
I put both.. i felt like i couldnt choose between them... when i was younger i was in love with both of them like they were my own children... lol.. but a few years later after they broke up i moved on... haha :rotfl2: i mean there were other "boy bands in the sea" okay okay that is a lie..98 degrees was like the ugly step child...

Princess Ash
01-02-2006, 02:01 PM
I put both.. i felt like i couldnt choose between them... when i was younger i was in love with both of them like they were my own children... lol.. but a few years later after they broke up i moved on... haha :rotfl2:

Oh my gosh! Have you heard that MTV is coming out with a new reality show about "Ashley Parker Angel" and how he's a flop and now is trying to bring himself back to the top??? SOOOOOOOOOO dumb!

swimer3
01-02-2006, 02:37 PM

thank god. someone else who had Nysnc on their ipod. I still actualy like nysnc....

Ava

BandGeek911
01-02-2006, 02:46 PM
thank god. someone else who had Nysnc on their ipod. I still actualy like nysnc....

Ava

Lol, what songs do you have?

I have

Dirty Pop
Bye Bye Bye
It makes me ill
Gone
It's gonna be me
Space Cowboy

lol... I have no life lol

I also have Justin Timberlake on my ipod too :rotfl:

Sorry, Im being OT :blush:

ellindea
01-02-2006, 03:21 PM
I put N'Sync b/c I liked them better of the two, but I did like BSB, also. But actually, my first "love" was Hanson! :goodvibes From, like, 4th grade to 7th they were the only band I listened to. I actually went to one of their concerts :teeth: ...had the best rockin time a 6th grader could have, lol. They started going downhill when their voices changed and they couldn't come up w/ good enough new material. But honestly, for starting out as preadolescents and writing their own music, they did pretty darn good! Anyway, I should try to get back on topic...yah...
I don't really listen to any of those 3 bands anymore, but here were my favorites for each:
N'Sync - God Must Have Spent A Little More Time on You :cloud9: :teeth: and It's Gonna Be Me
BSB - What Makes You Different Makes You Beautiful :love: :rolleyes: :rotfl:
Hanson - I Will Come to You and With You in Your Dreams *sigh*

hehe, fun thread. bring on the confessions! ;)

TiNKERBELLAo5
01-02-2006, 03:26 PM
Oh my gosh! Have you heard that MTV is coming out with a new reality show about "Ashley Parker Angel" and how he's a flop and now is trying to bring himself back to the top??? SOOOOOOOOOO dumb!

YEA! lol.. i can't wait for that to come out.. What can i say his hair is just aMAHzing :rotfl2: i saw a preview that he has a kid and he only has 27 dollars in his bank account..

MickeySan
01-02-2006, 03:29 PM
I like *NSYNC the best and I still like them to this day! :lovestruc

PG Sweetie
01-02-2006, 04:04 PM

Same here!!! I had the biggest crush on Lance.

goofyandplutoluver
01-02-2006, 04:07 PM
Nsync :rotfl:

The Dark Dancer
01-02-2006, 04:08 PM
:blush: I cannot tell a lie....I loved both when I was younger...and I like some of the new stuff by BSB like: incomplete and just want you to know.... :blush: :rotfl:

Daisymae26
01-02-2006, 04:46 PM
I have to say that I adored N*SYNC...that's really the only music I listened too when I was younger (not to mention sometimes now too :rotfl2: ).

Cinderella94
01-02-2006, 04:52 PM
I can honestly say that I don't like either of them now, and I never have.

Maleficent909TL
01-02-2006, 05:44 PM
I must say, I loved Nsync as a kid! I had posters, made mum play it in the car all the time... even though it's been years, I'm sure I could still sing most of the songs. I hated BSB, though.

AmoDolphin
01-02-2006, 05:53 PM
When they were popular, I was still kind of young. Let's see...they were popular when? The bands' debut was 1996. I was like-4. I've never really heard them. By the time I really liked popular music, they were dead.

dragonfly75
01-02-2006, 05:57 PM
I have to say, I think Nsync was like, the second CD I ever got and I used to listen to it all the time- them, Hanson and Spice Girls :rolleyes:

DollfieDreams
01-02-2006, 06:12 PM
i was a backstreet girl, hands down. XD i l.o.v.e their new cd. i keep listening to it...i never really liked nsync. but now i think my mother likes them more than i ever did XD. ive been to a ton of concerts..and a nick carter experience and could tell you everything about them from shoe sizes to favorite colors XD. that ..is so horrible and you'll never hear me say it again. ;)

DisneyGirl421
01-02-2006, 09:52 PM
I have to say, I think Nsync was like, the second CD I ever got and I used to listen to it all the time- them, Hanson and Spice Girls :rolleyes:

Spice Girls! :) omg I loved them.

and the sad part is... i'm on colorguard, and we always pick a song and perform it for the annual winter school pep rally. guess what song we picked? yes thats right. Spice Up Your Life.. XD im such a geek.

BrerLizzie
01-02-2006, 10:13 PM
I was more of a 'Hanson' girl :p

ellindea
01-03-2006, 02:22 AM
I was more of a 'Hanson' girl :p
haha, yay! I wasn't the only one! :) Did you ever get to go to any of their concerts? Which one did you like best? My cousin adored Taylor and my sister and I "fought" over Zach. :rotfl:
I'm probably getting too off topic again...let's see, um, BSB and N'SYNC...yah, um, those were the days... ;) actually I did like N'SYNC pretty well

U Just Got PUNKD
01-03-2006, 04:19 PM

wow! :scared1: :scared1:
I'd never think you'd listen to them wow I'm surpized lol
The only reason I'm telling you guys I use to listen to them is becasue well I'm in a good modd but I was like ... 6 years old but if you wanna hear something really funny.. my friend still likes the Backstreet boys :rotfl: I almost fell to floor laughing when I heared her say "I LOVE the Backstreet Boys" it's was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny :rotfl2:

MuNkY
01-03-2006, 07:27 PM
My dad dated a woman with three girls. I got to hear it all. I mean to the point of where I knew all the words.:rolleyes:

Thank god I had a friend who was a huge Limp Bizkit and Kid Rock fan, who kept me sane.

TiNKERBELLAo5
01-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Spice Girls.. now were talking.. lol I always thougth the Spice Girls and The Backdoor Boys were paired up... yea i kno what can i say i was like 8