PDA

View Full Version : Oct. 15, 2006 (4 nights on the "New" Wonder)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

landmark
01-01-2006, 07:26 PM
4 night Wonder sailing Oct. 15, 2006 - Oct. 19, 2006
Visiting: Nassau and Castaway Cay

Roster:

JenCel70, DH, DD14, DS5
LindyLoo, DH, DD4
MJ5Mouse, DD17
Priorityonecb, DH, DD15, DD9
SparKelly, *New* DH (Honeymoon :bride: pirate: )
Sue88
TinkNanny, DH, DD12
Valerie SI NY

If you wish to be added to the roster please PM Landmark.

landmark
01-07-2006, 08:34 AM
Anyone else going on this cruise? It will be me/DH, DD (14) and DS (8) We will be staying at POR the night before and then heading out to the port and after heading back to the world to visit the parks. This will be our second cruise the first one was DCL as well... 3 night Wonder.

Looking forward to the changes in drydock. I've heard that large screen will be really neat!

Priorityonecb
01-24-2006, 05:48 PM
We'll be on this sailing too!!! :banana: I've been looking for a thread about "our" cruise! Our daughters will be 15 and 9 when we go!

Come on...there's got to be others!!! :yay:

Priorityonecb
01-24-2006, 05:50 PM
Oh...and I forgot to say...we'll be at POR too! :cheer2: We are staying at POR for a week before the cruise.

landmark
01-24-2006, 08:14 PM
We'll be on this sailing too!!! :banana: I've been looking for a thread about "our" cruise! Our daughters will be 15 and 9 when we go!

Come on...there's got to be others!!! :yay:

Welcome! Our DD's will be about the same age then. DS will be 8 and I'm sure he will want to spend some time in the activity centers... we could hardly keep them out last time! They are most excited about that. :teeth:

Is this your first DCL cruise?

We should be arriving the afternoon of the 14th at POR and then driving to the port the next day. Last year we had breakfast that morning at Boatwrights (Banana Stuffed French Toast YUM!) and the kids want to do that again. We will have my parents with us as well.

Priorityonecb
01-25-2006, 11:15 AM
Yes, this is our first Disney Cruise! My older dd is unsure if she will like the clubs, it would be so nice to have her pen pal with someone else on the ship when it's closer so she feels like she has a "friend" there already! Not that we mind having her hang out with us...but I think she'd enjoy some alone time too.

Do you take Disney transportation to the port? I am wondering what we will have time for the morning that we leave. I was thinking of Boatwrights as well!! <the sweet potato pancakes with pecans sound devine!>

landmark
01-25-2006, 03:29 PM
DD would love to have a penpal before the cruise. This would be the first time she'd be eligible for the teen club and is nervous. I told her that none of us necessarily have friends on the ship before we go... we have to make them. :wave:

It would be great to schedule a meet up maybe the night before so they could meet OR we could even say "Howdy!" at breakfast.

We are driving ourselves are you taking the bus? Have they given you a departure time? Last time we left POR at about 8:30 am and got to the port WAY early and even had to sit in the car. Something tells me that the busses don't leave until like 10ish? Being that they bring the other passengers off the ship first and then pick up the ones going but I'm not sure we've always driven. I'm sure you can find that answer on this forum though.

Priorityonecb
01-26-2006, 08:31 AM
Yes, we are taking the Disney bus. I can't get a real answer as to when it picks up at POR.

Have you done excursions on your previous Disney cruises? We are going to get a "room" at the Atlantis or Comfort Suites so we can do the Atlantis.

landmark
01-26-2006, 05:38 PM
Have you done excursions on your previous Disney cruises? We are going to get a "room" at the Atlantis or Comfort Suites so we can do the Atlantis.

Wow! We are going to be running into each other alot.. :laughing: We are planning on doing exactly the same thing! Last year we made our own excursion by walking to the pirate museum in Nassau but this year DD has already asked if we could Puhleeeeze go to Atlantis.

My parents are going on the cruise as well and after looking at the Atlantis website it really looks like it's something! I know that DD is looking forward to some of the water slides and I'm excited to see the aquarium part.

Priorityonecb
01-27-2006, 10:29 AM
I wonder why we are the only two posting...dang...we'll definately be assured a lounge chair by the pool if it's just us on this cruise! :rotfl:

Let me know if you get any killer deals at the Atlantis...and I will be sure to do the same for you! My daughters and I will be at the pool/dig all day while my husband gambles his little heart out and tries to win enough to cover the cost of the trip! :lmao: I can't laugh to hard though...he actually has done just that twice!

Priorityonecb
01-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Just being nosey....will you do Palo? I think we are going to go with Brunch. We want to have dinner with the girls every night. We have late seating for dinner....you?

landmark
01-27-2006, 03:56 PM
Just being nosey....will you do Palo? I think we are going to go with Brunch. We want to have dinner with the girls every night. We have late seating for dinner....you?

I would like to try the brunch, Yes.

We have early dinner. I actually tossed back and forth on that one the first cruise but was happy in the end that we did early. That allowed us to actually be hungry again for the pirate party dessert buffet. :woohoo: Also, DS is autistic and it was just nicer to have him completely fed and the dinner thing over for the shows. That way we didn't have to feed him seperately before the show then attend show and have him either go to the kids club or watch us eat later. I admit that the first night dinner seemed so early but after that it was ok... we actually eat early dinner at home. Now later in the parks we sometimes do not eat until 8pm or after!!! Though our server was wishing that DS would try something other than the cheese pizza for dinner. I remember the last night he asked "Oh Mr Austin would you like something different for dinner tonight?" and He'd already circled cheese pizza on the menu... :rotfl2: so.... cheese pizza it was. Again. Guess it was good?

Yes we will keep a look out on the room rates. We would qualify for the government discount at the comfort though I'm not sure how much of a discount that is. I think last time I checked the room was only going to be $25 off from Atlantis prices. :confused3 but hoping more information comes out over the next few months.

We are planning... hoping... to see Bob Jackson at POR Saturday night... how about you?

landmark
01-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Also have you checked out this thread as well.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1013963

pbinman
01-27-2006, 05:25 PM
Hello......I'm Kimberly's Mom and we'll also be on this cruise. It'll be our 1st and we're sooooo excited about it. I've already been clothes shopping and have LOTS of sewing to get done before we go.....right???? Kim :thumbsup2
I've started exercising...so, I'll be able to keep up with you all....and, just possibly consider putting on a swimsuit. :rotfl:

landmark
01-28-2006, 08:21 AM
Hello......I'm Kimberly's Mom and we'll also be on this cruise. It'll be our 1st and we're sooooo excited about it. I've already been clothes shopping and have LOTS of sewing to get done before we go.....right???? Kim :thumbsup2
I've started exercising...so, I'll be able to keep up with you all....and, just possibly consider putting on a swimsuit. :rotfl:

:welcome:

Welcome to the thread... glad you posted! I think you will really enjoy the cruise we had the BEST time on ours.

Yes you have lots of sewing to do. I think you should start yesterday. :rotfl2: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate: pirate:

Priorityonecb
01-28-2006, 09:02 AM
Yes, I've read about Bob Jackson and definately want to check him out!! We'll be at Sea World that Saturday. Where can I find him? Do you think grabbing dinner at the food court or Boatwrights is a good idea...then heading over to see the show?

landmark
01-28-2006, 04:27 PM
....and, just possibly consider putting on a swimsuit. :rotfl:

:scared1: EEEKKKK!! I just realized something... you said SWIMSUIT!!!

Guess I'd better dust off the pilates and get the clothes off the exercise bike.

Thanks for the reminder.... I think! :lmao: :lmao:

landmark
01-28-2006, 04:30 PM
Yes, I've read about Bob Jackson and definately want to check him out!! We'll be at Sea World that Saturday. Where can I find him? Do you think grabbing dinner at the food court or Boatwrights is a good idea...then heading over to see the show?

Bob Jackson performs at the lounge located in the POR resort. When you get there it's between the check-in part of the lobby and the Boatwrights. I think he starts at 8:30pm. He's not hard to find especially after he gets started... just follow your ears! LOL :listen:

Dinner at the food court or Boatwrights would be a great idea. We have taken the boat over to DTD for dinner about 6ish before and gotten back in time for the show no problem.

Sea world! How fun!

Priorityonecb
01-28-2006, 04:34 PM
I don't mind the swimsuit...but we'll be coming from Colorado in October. I need to TAN!! Nobody wants to see my pasty white self on the beach! :rotfl:

Thanks for the Bob Jackson tips! He's family friendly right?

landmark
01-28-2006, 05:31 PM
I don't mind the swimsuit...but we'll be coming from Colorado in October. I need to TAN!! Nobody wants to see my pasty white self on the beach! :rotfl:

Thanks for the Bob Jackson tips! He's family friendly right?

LOL!!! We'll all have sunglasses just in case! :smooth:

Yes, Bob is family friendly! Great time... we make sure to visit at least once every visit. Definitly starts the vacation off right for us.

JenCel70
01-29-2006, 11:00 AM
hhhhh

JenCel70
01-29-2006, 11:08 AM
Hi all. We will be taking our first cruise on the Disney Wonder, October 15. My husband and I will be joined by our DD 14 and our DS 5. My mom, brother and his girlfriend have also booked. I would love for my daughter to have the opportunity to penpal to other girls her ago also cruising at this time. I want for her to have an enjoyable experience and would love for her to join the teen club. We were also curious about Palo's brunch and booking a room at Atlantis ( to enhance the Atlantis excursion day). I guess great minds think alike...lol. Would love to hear from anyone who is willing to share information, ideas and excitement.

landmark
01-29-2006, 01:24 PM
Hi all. We will be taking our first cruise on the Disney Wonder, October 15. My husband and I will be joined by our DD 14 and our DS 5. My mom, brother and his girlfriend have also booked. I would love for my daughter to have the opportunity to penpal to other girls her ago also cruising at this time. I want for her to have an enjoyable experience and would love for her to join the teen club. We were also curious about Palo's brunch and booking a room at Atlantis ( to enhance the Atlantis excursion day). I guess great minds think alike...lol. Would love to hear from anyone who is willing to share information, ideas and excitement.

Wow! This is going to be great for the DD's to have others in their age range! I know that DD would love to penpal. I know that DD has been wanting to do Atlantis. When you get to the Nassau port you can actually see Atlantis from there and it does look wonderful! We will definitly share any information we find here as well. I do know that if you take the excursion it doesn't include the pool areas. We weren't planning to take an excursion but to take a taxi to Atlantis ourselves with already having a room booked then you are free to utilize any/all facilities that Atlantis has to offer.

My parents are also going. This cruise is going to be so much fun!!! :banana: :banana:

Glad to "meet" you!

pbinman
01-29-2006, 01:39 PM
It looks like we're going to have several girls about the same age...so, that will be great if they can penpal beforehand. This will be sooooo much FUN party:

JenCel70
01-29-2006, 02:05 PM
We will be flying in to Florida the day before the cruise and plan on staying at the Holiday Nick Jr in Orlando. Has anyone stayed here before and if so how was it? I also am new to this website and I am not sure of the abbreviations..What exactly is POR??? It's so nice to meet you and have a place to come and share the excitement

landmark
01-29-2006, 02:27 PM
We will be flying in to Florida the day before the cruise and plan on staying at the Holiday Nick Jr in Orlando. Has anyone stayed here before and if so how was it? I also am new to this website and I am not sure of the abbreviations..What exactly is POR??? It's so nice to meet you and have a place to come and share the excitement

We've never stayed at the Nick Hotel BUT have driven by (does that count? LOL) It looks like great fun from both the outside and from the website. The pools look amazing!

POR is the Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort. It's a moderate on-site property. This will be our second time staying there before a cruise.. I just love it.

Are you renting a car? How are you getting from the Nick Hotel to the port? Do they have transportation?

Welcome to the DIS also! Great place for all things Disney.

:disrocks:

JenCel70
01-29-2006, 02:47 PM
We decided not to rent a car because in investigating it seemed complicated to drop off at the pier and then re pickup on the last day to get to the airport. As of right now I believe we will be taking Mears Shuttle Service to the hotel from the airport which is about $18 per person and then Sunday morning we will call for a private cab to take us to the pier (about $170). For our return it just seemed easier to take the Disney Bus back to the airport, I wont feel as rushed at the point. This is our first time so hopefully this will be the right decision.

MJ5MOUSE
01-30-2006, 12:17 PM
Hi All,

I am sooo excited to finally see so many fellow cruisers posting for Oct 15th. We have been booked for months. :woohoo: This is my first ever cruise as well as my DD's She is 17 and will be almost 18 when we cruise. We are traveling with my Super Sis (SS) who has cruised Disney before. We were considering a room and Atlantis but my DD said she would rather go SHOPING :teeth: The coolest thing I can tell you all about me is that I live here in Sunny Central Florida so I will be staying at My house :rotfl2: On the other hand if my shipmates need any first hand Florida info, just ask.

Nice to meet you all, looking forward to seeing you in person :wave:

landmark
01-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Hi All,

I am sooo excited to finally see so many fellow cruisers posting for Oct 15th. We have been booked for months. :woohoo: This is my first ever cruise as well as my DD's She is 17 and will be almost 18 when we cruise. We are traveling with my Super Sis (SS) who has cruised Disney before. We were considering a room and Atlantis but my DD said she would rather go SHOPING :teeth: The coolest thing I can tell you all about me is that I live here in Sunny Central Florida so I will be staying at My house :rotfl2: On the other hand if my shipmates need any first hand Florida info, just ask.

Nice to meet you all, looking forward to seeing you in person :wave:

All I have to say about you living in FL is "LUCKY!!!!!" :rotfl2: I applied and interviewed for a job in Cen.FL but they ended up not hiring for the position afterall. Bummer.

Welcome to the thread I'm sure you and DD will have a fabulous time no matter what you choose to do in Nassau!

MJ5MOUSE
01-31-2006, 07:14 AM
Kimberly, I just noticed you are from Ks. Thats where my DSis is from.
Can you fill me in on MNSSHP? What is it? :rolleyes2

MJ

landmark
01-31-2006, 02:23 PM
Kimberly, I just noticed you are from Ks. Thats where my DSis is from.
Can you fill me in on MNSSHP? What is it? :rolleyes2

MJ

MNSSHP is Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It's a special ticketed event that takes place in the end of Sept/Oct. It's located at the Magic Kingdom so after the park closes for the day it's opened back up from 7pm-midnight with a special parade and special shows. This will be our first but we LOVED the Christmas party so I think we'll have a great time at the halloween party. All the characters are dressed up in halloween costumes! There are plenty of threads on this over on the theme parks and attractions board. My mother (pbinman) is making our costumes!

Priorityonecb
01-31-2006, 02:29 PM
Hi everyone!! I am so glad to see so many posting! Another 14 year old...alright!! :banana: I really want our oldest daughter to have a magical time and make friends! Are the two of you thinking of signing your teens up for the teen excursion on Castaway Cay? It looks like so much fun...but I'm not sure if dd would want to go not knowing anyone. I am thinking it might be worth risking $35 to have it just in case she does want to!

Priorityonecb
01-31-2006, 02:32 PM
I read several negative reviews about the halloween party. We decided to not do it and save some packing space! :rotfl: We are going to the Sea Worlds halloween party...but that is free with admission!

Priorityonecb
01-31-2006, 02:35 PM
For those of us doing WDW before the cruise...are you thinking ADR's yet? My date to make them is April 11th. I've been charting and planning for weeks now! It's an obsession I tell ya! Anyone want to share dining thoughts for the parks?

To keep this OT, we have decided to do Palo for brunch....although I can't make those reservations until August.

Priorityonecb
01-31-2006, 02:37 PM
Anyone wanna talk clothes??? What's everyone wearing for formal night? Do "normal" people plan thier clothing choices 9 months in advance?? I guess the same people who plan dining choices 180 days in advance huh?? :lmao:

MJ5MOUSE
01-31-2006, 03:26 PM
Hi Priorityonecb,

And I am guessing it is Tammy, Thanks for the welcome. My DD is 17 but I know she is really looking forward to a private teens only beach. She may want to do the excursion. I would love to do a Palo Brunch since I hear Palo is a can't miss item but I don't want to miss the other dinning experiances either and I don't want to exclude my DD from my dinner options.

I dont think there is a formal night on the 4 night cruise but my DD already has a princess dress she is planning to wear. As for me I figure it is abt. 36 weeks away I am hoping to be 36 lbs. lighter by then :rotfl2: otherwise I'd be packing already. :thumbsup2

mj5mousedd17
01-31-2006, 04:36 PM
this is mj5mouse's daughter i am really looking foward to this cruise. my best friend was suppose to go with me but she will be unable to attend :sad2: but i am sure i will have tons of fun anyway. and am definitally most looking foward to the dressing up and eating WHENEVER you want part. the beaches sound pretty nice but i have them all the time. :sunny: and if there are any other 16-17 yr. olds let me know!! well see you all in oct. <3dd17

landmark
01-31-2006, 05:40 PM
Anyone wanna talk clothes??? What's everyone wearing for formal night? Do "normal" people plan thier clothing choices 9 months in advance?? I guess the same people who plan dining choices 180 days in advance huh?? :lmao:

180 days in advance? We already have our Hoop Dee Doo ADR's :rotfl:

On the 3/4 nights they don't have a formal night per se but we do dress up for Triton's night... last time that happened to be the first night for us. I have no idea yet for me... will go looking this summer. I think DD is going to wear her Cinderella dress (she even has the tiara) For Pirate night pirate: "Nina" AKA: Pbinman is making the entire family pirate costumes!!! ARGH! "Nina, what are you doing reading this forum... break over!" Just kidding..

pbinman
01-31-2006, 09:15 PM
:confused3 hmmmm..... I thought I had the night off..... :woohoo:

I'll be finishing up the dolls this week and then......on to the costumes!!!

..... :wave2:

JenCel70
02-01-2006, 09:05 AM
We also are going to book Palo's for Brunch, seemed like the better choice then missing dinner with the family. I didnt know there was a teen excursion at CC. Does anyone have the details about that?

Priorityonecb
02-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Your teenager is wearing her Cinderella dress?? I'll have to show that to my daughter! She is so picky about her clothing choices!

Yes, I know there is no official "formal" night...my husband defines having to put on a tie as "formal". :rotfl2: Btw...I bought him a golfing Mickey tie...it's adorable! He wore it to see Beauty and the Beast a few weeks ago.

Does anyone else here wish that you got dining rotations before you arrived?? I would love to know which night I'd be eating were...what if the first night is Triton's and our bags don't arrive in time? I don't want to be stressed about that! :worried:

Priorityonecb
02-01-2006, 10:22 AM
I read today (here on the DIS of course!) that there is a planned launch on October 19th...as we are heading back to Florida! My people would *love to see that. :cool1: It's an unmanned rocket to Mars.

landmark
02-01-2006, 03:24 PM
Your teenager is wearing her Cinderella dress?? I'll have to show that to my daughter! She is so picky about her clothing choices!

Yes, I know there is no official "formal" night...my husband defines having to put on a tie as "formal". :rotfl2: Btw...I bought him a golfing Mickey tie...it's adorable! He wore it to see Beauty and the Beast a few weeks ago.

Does anyone else here wish that you got dining rotations before you arrived?? I would love to know which night I'd be eating were...what if the first night is Triton's and our bags don't arrive in time? I don't want to be stressed about that! :worried:

Yes DD is getting custom Cinderella, Snow White and I think Wendy dresses. She got the tiara for christmas and I'm going to get her the glass slippers for her birthday. We are definitly a family that believes in having fun at Disney. :yay: :banana: And my DH has the tie thing as well... I'll have to look for a Disney tie for DH! I'd love to have dining rotations before but alas I'd say plan for the worst and then go for it. That being said since you are late dining I don't think that you'd have to go to dinner in a swimsuit. :rotfl2: We were early dining last time as well and had our luggage in plenty of time and yes... we had Tritons first night.

Priorityonecb
02-01-2006, 03:33 PM
::::whew:::: What a relief to know I won't be showing up to dinner in my swimsuit and pool shoes! :rotfl:

I was thinking of packing a suitcase soley for the cruise portion. Is that what you typically do? I do plan to do laundry <gasp...laundry on vacation!!> towards the end of our WDW portion.

mj5mousedd17
02-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Hi Priorityonecb,

And I am guessing it is Tammy, Thanks for the welcome. My DD is 17 but I know she is really looking forward to a private teens only beach. She may want to do the excursion. I would love to do a Palo Brunch since I hear Palo is a can't miss item but I don't want to miss the other dinning experiances either and I don't want to exclude my DD from my dinner options.

I dont think there is a formal night on the 4 night cruise but my DD already has a princess dress she is planning to wear. As for me I figure it is abt. 36 weeks away I am hoping to be 36 lbs. lighter by then :rotfl2: otherwise I'd be packing already. :thumbsup2
well maybe the palo thing wouldnt be a problem with my age if you had waited 18 days to do this cruise. maybe the cruise will be delayed again at least like 15 days then i will be able to go to palo and be able to do the teen thing. i dont think that would work. ooo well sorry mom you will just have to miss out. :confused3

Sue88
02-02-2006, 11:22 AM
Hello Fellow Cruisers!

Just wanted to say hello. I am traveling with my sister and neice who have already been posting! (See previous post!)
It is funny how a cruise can change your perspective. Now, every month on the 15th I do a little happy dance that we are one month closer! :banana:
The 15th of the month never used to be so exciting. Now it has its own special magic (oops, I mean WONDER) :wizard:

Sue88

landmark
02-02-2006, 03:26 PM
Hello Fellow Cruisers!

Just wanted to say hello. I am traveling with my sister and neice who have already been posting! (See previous post!)
It is funny how a cruise can change your perspective. Now, every month on the 15th I do a little happy dance that we are one month closer! :banana:
The 15th of the month never used to be so exciting. Now it has its own special magic (oops, I mean WONDER) :wizard:

Sue88

Welcome Sue! :welcome:

That is funny about Wonder-dance on the 15th! Thanks for pointing that out... I definitly look forward to the passing months though... it keeps getting closer!!!!

I see you are in Kansas.... which part? We are in the northeastern part of the state.

Sue88
02-03-2006, 06:58 AM
:wave2:

Thanks for the festive welcome!!
Hey! It sounds like we are neighbors! I am in the North East too.

Sue88

landmark
02-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Must be a busy weekend for everyone. Well weather turned cold again here... boy am I looking forward to warm weather!!! It's been one of those weeks here and I'm now trying to get caught up on school work (taking two classes right now... as you can see I'm working REALLY hard :rotfl2: )

Tammy thanks for the information on the launch. We have actually been talking about visiting the space center but we were talking before the cruise...may change it to after depending on what launch times they come up with. Here is a link to the NASA schedule. They do not have times up yet for that launch.

http://www.nasa.gov/missions/highlights/schedule.html

Sue88
02-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Does anyone else enjoy decorating their door for the cruise? I was wondering if anyone had any creative ideas. :confused3

Also, are you bringing pirate clothes? pirate:

Sue88

landmark
02-07-2006, 02:49 PM
Does anyone else enjoy decorating their door for the cruise? I was wondering if anyone had any creative ideas. :confused3

Also, are you bringing pirate clothes? pirate:

Sue88

Yes we are planning to decorate the door. :banana: :banana: but have not confirmed any creative ideas yet.... :lmao:

My mother is making pirate outfits for us! Can't wait... ARgh! pirate: We even purchased a parrot that sits on your shoulder.

MJ5MOUSE
02-08-2006, 09:04 AM
ARgh! pirate: We even purchased a parrot that sits on your shoulder. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can't wait to see that one. My DD has been hounding me about what to wear each night. Seems she wants everynight to be a theme night! :clown:

mj5mousedd17
02-08-2006, 10:26 AM
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can't wait to see that one. My DD has been hounding me about what to wear each night. Seems she wants everynight to be a theme night! :clown:
It was that ONE night and i was making a surprise. fine no more talking about the cruise!!!

Sue88
02-08-2006, 11:17 AM
I don't blame you MJ5MOUSEdd17! It is good to have a plan! :thumbsup2
Also, knowing what you want to wear cuts down on overpacking! (which I plan to do :rotfl: :rotfl: )

It WOULD be great to have some pirate outfits specially made! I have a shirt that will work great but I am wanting to accessorize. Every good pirate should display some treasure!

Sue88 pixiedust:

I can't wait to sail away! :sail:

Priorityonecb
02-08-2006, 05:19 PM
We are boring...we are going with tropical that night I believe! Or...we will be the family holding down our male traveling companion and trying to force him to wear a pirate patch! pirate: Either way...good times! :rotfl:

Sue88
02-09-2006, 11:07 AM
We are boring...we are going with tropical that night I believe! Or...we will be the family holding down our male traveling companion and trying to force him to wear a pirate patch! pirate: Either way...good times! :rotfl:

Nothing boring about tropical! I wish it was a bit more tropical here in Kansas :sunny: But, alas, it is quite cold.

Has anyone seen the DCL fireworks before? How long do they last?

SUE88 :goofy:

landmark
02-09-2006, 03:51 PM
Has anyone seen the DCL fireworks before? How long do they last?
SUE88 :goofy:

We saw them last March on our 3 night. I don't remember how long they lasted but they didn't seem to be very long. Boy that was helpful! Glad I answered huh! :lmao: They were definitly different... it seems like you are so much closer than when you say are watching Wishes in the MK. We are definitly planning on watching them again.

SparKeLLy
02-12-2006, 11:39 AM
Hi all, I've been looking for this post! :bride: :groom: My fiance and I will be taking our honeymoon on this cruise (as well as a few days before at Disney) Was starting to wonder if we'd picked a bad time! We're definitely dressing up for Pirate night and will probably use the same costumes that we'll wear at MNSSHP to save on packing. We haven't decided yet whether to try Palo or not. I think I'm more excited about the honeymoon than the darn wedding. :woohoo:

MJ5MOUSE
02-14-2006, 07:38 AM
Welcome to the thread SparKelly. :hippie:
We wont expect to see much of you on the cruise :love:
Are you staying at one of the Disney Resorts before the cruise?
sending you pixiedust: for a beautiful wedding.

SparKeLLy
02-14-2006, 04:18 PM
Thanks! :) We are staying at one of the resorts before the cruise, we just haven't decided which one yet! We've only been to Pop Century before and thought it was great but would really like to try someplace new. It will be our second cruise, but our first Disney cruise. We're both sooo excited.

Sue88
02-27-2006, 09:06 AM
Hey Sparkelly - If you want any advice on resorts we would be happy to give our opinion!

We are having some unusual weather here in Kansas. Upper 60's today and 70's tomorrow. Not what you expect in Feb-Mar but I'm not complaining! ;)

Sue88

SparKeLLy
02-27-2006, 10:45 AM
Thanks but I think we've decided to just stay at Pop Century again - it was great the last time and we know where everything's at so we can just get to the parks and have some fun - not that the hotel room isn't fun as well.... ;) ! We decided since we're splurging a bit on the cruise this time (we got a verandah) we'll wait for our Anniversary trip to splurge on a different hotel when we can enjoy it more :lovestruc

It's been freezing cold here in Wisconsin!! Crazy weather, January I was going outside without a jacket and now I'm bundled from head to toe.

:shamrock: Kelly

MJ5MOUSE
02-27-2006, 01:18 PM
I am sorry or your weather woe's :sad: to all of you mid-westerners and northerners. It is a cool but absolutly beautiful 67 degrees here in central coastal Florida. That must be why the Wonder resides here, it is simply Wonder-ful weather. :cloud9:

Looking forward to having you all out to visit :Pinkbounc

JenCel70
03-05-2006, 09:49 PM
Val, are you here yet???

Valerie SI NY
03-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Hi Everyone :wave:
Im Valerie (or Val), Jen's (JenCel70) Mom. I invited myself along on her family cruise, then my son and his girlfriend decided it would be fun to come along also. :cheer2: Although my son and I cruised once before, it wasnt a Disney cruise. We're all looking forward to spending time together and enjoying all Disney has to offer us. :earboy2: Im also looking forward to making some new friends. Ive never posted to a board like this, so I hope it comes out ok.

Valerie :hippie:

MJ5MOUSE
03-06-2006, 07:32 AM
:wave2: Hi Val

Welcome to the board :welcome: and to the cruise :sail:

Valerie SI NY
03-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the welcome MJ :)

Are there any other single / divorced / widowed grandparents cruising solo? :wave2:

Lindy Loo
03-08-2006, 12:24 AM
Hi there, My names Linda (39) I will be on this cruise too, with my husband Wayne and Daughter Elouise (4yrs) We come from the UK, and this will be our first ever Diisney cruise. Ive been on a cruise before with a girlfriend years ago,however this is the first time for my husband and daughter. We have rented a condo in Windsor Palms for 3 weeks, from 7th to 28th Oct. So the cruise fits in perfect for us. We were going to do the 7 day cruise next May, as doing the cruise in Oct is really strecting the money. However I think at end of May when we could next take holiday, it may be in Europe??!
We know NOTHING about the cruise, what to do etc, so im reading these boards daily! Im driving my husband mad, *** im so excited. We are really doing this cruise,so our daughter can have some time with the characters, and have some fun, while we relax.
What is this about the Atlantis trip? How much is it?
We have opted for later dinner, as we eat latish at home.
Glad there is no "formal" night as such, Husband doesnt do ties and shirts on holiday!!!!
Now we are booked, I need to start my diet!
Keep in touch.............

MJ5MOUSE
03-08-2006, 02:18 PM
:dumbo: Welcome Lindy Loo :wave:,

Have you vacationed in the US before? Are you going to visit the parks too?
Glad to have you visiting with us and the cruise is sure to be awsome. I know what you mean about husbands and formal wear :groom:,mine wont even do Disney :confused3 . That is why he and I are cruising again in April '07, 7 days on the Royal Carribbean. Looking forward to meeting you and your family in October.

Valerie SI NY
03-09-2006, 12:00 AM
Hi Lindy Loo.. :wave2:

Im a first time cruiser too. Im sure we will all have a fabulous time!!

Lindy Loo
03-09-2006, 07:37 AM
Hi again. Yes we have been to Disney before. This time we are doing 3 weeks in total ( including the cruise) The cruise is the BIGGIE for me........Its what ive always dreamed of. We see it on holiday programmes, on TV in the UK, and I alway wish to go... and now i am !!!! Im so glad to "speak" to you guys, as im in danger of getting on everyones nerves here. All I want to talk about is the cruise. I know this is unfair, as we are lucky to be going to florida, let alone the cruise ( however we both work hard, dont go out alot, dont drink heavily or smoke) so I guess we deserve some fun?? Disney fun!!!
We are dressing up for Pirate night.
not sure if to do any land trip in Nassue. Would like to see Atlantis, ut not sure of cost. My thoughts why not enjoy the ship/boat, as 4 nights will go so quick. We have requested late dinner. Any other info please let me know. Hoping to meet up with you all at some point. Best wishes....

Sue88
03-09-2006, 11:26 AM
Hi Lindy Loo :wave:

It sounds like you will have a nice long and relaxing vacation. You are so right to be excited about the cruise portion of your trip! Disney cruising is great.
I don't know how much the excursion to Atlantis is but you have more than one option if you are wanting to see it. It is not that far from where the ship will dock and a taxi trip will be a reasonable alternative (not very pricey). Your family could explore it for a bit and then head back to the ship.
Just staying on the ship is fun too.
And, YES, you definately deserve to have a fun vacation.
I hope to vacation in London some day! ;)

sue88

Mrs. Darling
03-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Hello Everyone! :sunny:

DH & I will be joining you all on the Wonder. :wave: We've sailed twice before, but this is our first DCL voyage. Our son & DIL just returned from a 3-night Wonder cruise and LOVED it! Disney is the best!

You all seem so friendly. Nice to meet you!

Mrs. Darling
03-10-2006, 02:46 PM
DH & I will be joining you all on the Wonder. We've sailed twice before, but this is our first DCL voyage. Our son & DIL just returned from a 3-night Wonder cruise and LOVED it! Disney is the best!

DH & I have decided to take a different cruise since we've visited the Bahamas before.

Hope you all have a great time in October!

Sue88
03-14-2006, 09:03 AM
Tomorrow is the 15th! Just 7 months to go :banana:

Where is your excitment people?!? :yay:

Here is a pre cruise poll:
What are you most looking forward to?
I want to sit on a comfy deck chair and watch the sea and sky. (ahhh, total relaxation! :teeth:

sue88

SparKeLLy
03-14-2006, 09:28 AM

Everything! I'm looking forward to having a (much needed) relaxing time with my new husband, beautiful blue water, mornings and nights on our verandah, eating lots of food, pirate night, and getting to buy new vacation clothes! :woohoo:

Lindy Loo
03-14-2006, 09:33 AM
We cant wait to get on board..... have a look around and jump in the pool. My daughter 4 yrs cant wait to meet characters, go to the disco family ones of course) My huband will want t relax and have a glass or two of wine ( as he will be driving the rest of the holiday, so wont drink anything, well just juice or coke LOL!)
We will be dressing up for pirate night. We have late sitting.
Any one else dressing up ?

MJ5MOUSE
03-14-2006, 10:10 AM
Tomorrow is the 15th! Just 7 months to go :banana:

Where is your excitment people?!? :yay:

Here is a pre cruise poll:
I want to sit on a comfy deck chair and watch the sea and sky. (ahhh, total relaxation! :teeth:

sue88

Yay, another month bites the dust :cheer2:

I am looking forward to:
4 days of fun with two of my favorite people, DD and DSis. :cutie: :cutie:
Exploring Nassau and CC
The entire ship experiance
and FOOD ::yes::

Sue88
03-14-2006, 11:11 AM
:thumbsup2 Yes! Thanks for the excellent response! I knew that the excitment was still alive and well.

I'm looking forward to the entire ship experience too. It is so easy to get spoiled on the ship. Why fight it, I say.

You all have delightful disney dreams. :wizard:

Hey MJ, I will be with two of the best and most fun people too!!! What a strange coincidence. hmmmm.

Hey Lindy Loo, We have late seating too. We will likely be pirates as well. The pirate party should be fun! pirate:

Hey Sparkelly, You have A LOT to look forward to. Those romantic evenings on the veranda with you new husband. sigh... :cloud9:

sue88

pbinman
03-14-2006, 02:44 PM
Wow!!! It's hard to believe that it is already March....but, I'm like you...we can't wait. I'm with you for the total relaxation idea....but, we're coming with the grandkids....so, we're looking forward to doing some exciting things with them too!! They've been on a cruise...but, this will be our first. We've been to WDW several times though.

I've started working on costumes....have granddaughter's Cinderella dress almost done...have to start on the whole families pirate outfits soon. :hourglass

SparKeLLy
03-15-2006, 08:53 AM
We have late seating too and definitely dressing up. We have high hopes that the food and atmosphere on this cruise will be far better than our last with a different cruise line :) I'm sure it will. But our last cruise was free and we still had so much fun that we want to do it again - just I lost a few pounds on that cruise because I didn't like the food! It all had the same smell, fine for day 1, but by day 3 it was nauseating. The way everyone talks about Disney the food sounds good and it sounds like a much better selection that what we had on the other cruise. But hey, I guess losing a few pounds isn't bad either :p

Sue88
03-15-2006, 11:24 AM
Well pbinman, you are gonna love cruisin'. It sounds like you will be able to win the award for best costumes on a Disney cruise! You need to keep us updated on how the pirate costumes are progressing.

SparKelly, I have been on one Disney cruise before and the food was pretty good. There were some things I wasn't crazy about but I did try lots of things that I had never had before ( such as snails!) so I was bound to not like everything. There is a very large choice and some of it was excellent. I did get a little addicted to the peel and eat shrimp that was served at lunch every day at the buffet. On the day that we boarded they were serving -cold mango fruit soup. Everyone seemed to love it.

sue88 :flower1: :fish: :flower1:

Lindy Loo
03-15-2006, 11:37 AM
WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!????
Ok wanted to share this info with you before anyone else, and ask for advice really. I got Dreams unlimited to quote for ANOTHER Cruise, this time on the Magic for 7 night Western for 20th Oct NEXT year. (2007) We havent been on our first cruise yet (obviously the one with you guys) and im booking or thinking of booking the next!!!

The price was $2464.40 for 3 of us in a cat 11 room.
We like the sound of the ports , plus its a longer cruise! ;-)

As I UNDERSTAND, we put the $750 depoit down and if we have to cancel we get this back, so long as its canceled at least 76 days before the cruise. I want to do it now, but Wayne ( husband) is concerned over getting OK from work and getting flights etc. However work wont ok 2007 hols till Nov 2006, and flight wont be out till around this time.

Is this a good price??? I understand the cruise prices go UP the closer to the cruise date. And as I see it, if its true about deposit, we cant loose!

Help I need to win the lottery!!!

Lindy Loo
03-15-2006, 11:43 AM
:cool1: WOW :banana: just worked out how to use these!!! :rotfl2:

:cheer2: No stopping me now :Pinkbounc Ha ha Linda x
Im so excited!!!!! 15th of MARCH..... now just April May June July August and septemeber to :moped: whizz through!!!

MJ5MOUSE
03-15-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey Lindy Loo,

Congrats on working out the smiley's :thumbsup2 They are fun :rotfl:

Yes! We are doing the 15th of the month Happy Dance Today! :banana:

As for your question about the second cruise, I totally understand. I have not yet had my first cruise but already booked a second :teeth: , friends say "What if you don't like it?" and I say :rolleyes2 "Right, like that could happen" ( note the sarcastic smiley). And Like you say no real risk. As for price I don't know but it sounds pretty good, But I have heard that the cheapest way to book your next cruise is durring your cruise. Maybe someone else here knows more about that.

Lindy Loo
03-15-2006, 03:30 PM
I THINK, correct me if im wrong, that I can book on the cruise IF its cheaper, however at only 10% off, I have been advised that booking early, saves more than 10% 19 months early seems pretty early to me?? :teeth: :confused3

Im waiting to get an e mail from Sue Ellen at DU, to confirm my understanding of the deposit and cancellation fees. etc.
Ive read thread that DCL is getting really expensive. however I worked out that being in a Cat 11 room, for 7 nights works out $352 for the 3 of us. i dont think thats tooooo bad, seeing its the boat, the entertainment, the ports to see and all food. ( we LOVE our food! :yay: )
I suppose we are cruising off peak and the room is very basic. However we dont mind this as we dont intend to be in it long :cool1:

Sue88
03-16-2006, 11:25 AM
I think booking extra early is the best way to do it! You do save money and it gives you something special to look forward to for a good long time and if you need to change your mind it is not a problem. The only thing to keep in mind I think is that if you need to make changes (such as the date you want to go) they may only let you change 3 times. I was once told that I had changed all that I would be allowed without a penalty of some sort.
I'm not sure about this either but I think (besides getting the standard good deal for booking early) the only extra that you get for booking on board is that you get a credit on board your cruise that you are booking. Something like 50 dollars on board credit or something similar.

sue88 :sunny:

Sue88
03-21-2006, 11:27 AM
Happy Spring all you fellow cruisers! :sunny:
I am very happy that the winter is over! :teeth:

I have a drawer in my bedroom that I use to put all my stuff that I plan to take on the cruise. Does anybody else do this?? I already have my new toothbrush and travel size toothpaste in my drawer! I have all the other necessary stuff too. It seems like I am always adding something so I may actually have way too much stuff before October.

I hope everyone is having a good week!

sue88 :ccat:

MJ5MOUSE
03-21-2006, 01:32 PM
Winter? :confused3

Just kidding, I will take all the milestones you can throw out there. :boat:

Lindy Loo
03-21-2006, 03:42 PM
Hi Sue88. I have a drawer too...... to put in my holiday bits.
Here in the UK they are starting a hose pipe ban on 3rd April, as we have had so little rain! Apparently Rome had more rain than London in last 8 months??
So we are looking forward to some SUN and water ( the sea )
What do you all think of the Med ports? for us not very interesting, just Spain and Italy ( No venice.... thats criminal!!!)

We have also booked a night at Royal pacific resort, so we can get FOLT access to IOA and Universal. even though we have a villa booked for 3 weeks, we will only be in it 2!! but at least we have a base. FOTL access seems a MUST now FREE express pases have gone.

I am TRYING to hire my DH a HUMMER for a day or two too. Just waiting on Alamo for details. Cant wait to get on the plane on 7th Oct!! :cheer2:

Sue88
03-22-2006, 09:11 AM
Wow Lindy Loo, Your holiday just gets better all the time! The Royal Pacific looks really good (I would like to stay there or the Hard Rock Hotel). Renting a Hummer would be fun too.
I looked at the new med. ports too. It would be fun to do the transition cruise and have all those days at sea and the stop at the Canary Islands. I agree that other cruise lines have some med. ports that are more tempting but I still wouldn't mind Spain. :sunny:
We have had a lot less rain than average as well but we did get a bit yesterday!

MJ- Hey now, lets not get cheeky about the winter stuff! (cheeky! Lindy Loo has me enjoying the England talk!)

sue88

Lindy Loo
03-22-2006, 12:00 PM
Hey Sue, glad you like the "English" talk.... .

I love the "American, Disney, Cruise " talk......... :love:

When we come on the cruise is there anything ENGLISH, you would like us to bring as a small thank you and hello gift. Is there any food you always wanted to try or that you love and cant get in the US. I intend to bring some Cadburys Chocolate........... ( if I dont eat it first !!!!) :rotfl2:

I love all American food, but not Herseys choc... sorry its yuck ! :lmao:

Sue88
03-22-2006, 04:52 PM
Wow! I will need to think about that for a bit. I would probably love to try just about anything from England.
I understand about the Hersheys chocolate. I have heard that our candy and chocolate are nothing compared to yours. We do get cadbury here so I have tried that.

sue88 :flower1: :fish: :flower1:

MJ5MOUSE
03-27-2006, 02:53 PM
All this chocolate talk is making me hungry. I :love: chocolate.

Lindy Loo-I was talking to some friends at lunch today and they said that the Cadbury we buy here in the US is probably not the same as what you can get in the UK. Wanted to let you know my favorite is DARK chocolate ;)

What does everyone like about Florida? Besides the Mouse of coarse! :earsboy:

Lindy Loo
03-27-2006, 03:23 PM
MJ............... hiya........... :thumbsup2 no probs on the DARK Cadburys. I will definately pack some for you to try. Of course under the reasoning that you will need to tell your friends if English Cadburys is as good as American Cadburys !!!! Ha ha Ha!
We also have Bournville in England, which is lovely rich dark chocolate. (Though im more of an expert on milk chocolate)
Do you have Bournville? If not, that will have to come on the cruise with us too. Of course for sampling purposes to compare again. heeee heee. :rotfl2:

What do we love about Florida?
Where do we start, of course Disney, IOA Universal, Seaworld and all the Shopping malls. We love eating out, which is usually better quality and value than in the UK. Of course,us Brits love the sun too. Most of all its kid friendly, and it helps us have 1000s of "once in a life time" moments as a family. Hoping the cruise will create lots of these special times. :love:

SparKeLLy
03-27-2006, 06:22 PM
Mmmmm chocolate. We were just at a World Market store this weekend and bought some chocolate bars, mine was from Germany called Ritter Sport. They had a big selection of Cadbury as well. On a side note, my fiancé’s step-father is from England :)

What does everyone like about Florida?
I love the palm trees!

MJ5MOUSE
03-28-2006, 10:44 AM
Hi Lindy Loo,
I just figured out what those little radio buttons next to our pots mean. When they are green you are on line. How about it, are you out there? :surfweb:

Just wanted to let you know that I have never heard of Bournville but I will be happy to taste test any chocolates purly for science of coarse. :rotfl2:

SparKelly,
I love palm trees too! Don't guess I can bring any on the cruise though. :lmao: Guess there will be plenty to enjoy on CC :cool2:

Lindy Loo
03-28-2006, 11:30 AM
Well done I've just noticed the GREEN lights too............. thats handy.

:thumbsup2

Bournville is on my packing list then, for sure ! :cool1:

How come the days are going sooooo slow? Cant do much now till Oct park hours are released about this weekend, I guess. then I have y ADRs to plan.............emmmm i love my food.

going off line now, its 18.40 in Uk off to cook tea.

Sue88
03-29-2006, 11:07 AM
:bounce: There are no green lights so I guess I am here by myself! I noticed the lights before but didn't realize what it meant. :sad2:

hmmm....I think I would like to try the Bournville too. I have never heard of that kind. Lindy Loo, you are very sweet to offer to bring us stuff to sample. ::yes:: Thank You so much!!!

What do I like about Florida??
I like my sister and her family!
I like the beach.
I like all the cool birds.
I like the palm trees and the mild weather.
I like the theme parks.
I like that all my memories of Florida are FUN vacation memories!

sue88 :jumping2: :rainbow: :jumping2:

MJ5MOUSE
03-29-2006, 11:17 AM
Hi Sue

MJ5MOUSE
03-29-2006, 11:40 AM
The other day I was looking through some of the other threads and I saw that one of the cruise meets threads for September of 2006 they have been coresponding daily for a full year already. They set a goal for 2000 posts to their thread and to never let it drop off of the first page. I think they have nearly succeeded in both.
My question is- LandMark, pbinman, JenCel70, Valarie SI NY, and priorityonecb where are you? :scratchin We want to share in our cruise excitement with you. :grouphug:
:woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: Today is 200 days :banana: :woohoo: :banana:
I was telling a friend about Lindy Loo and her chocolate temptations and she said I should bring you all some Malabar Florida, Orange Blossom Honey. It is locally made and sold and delicious.

Sue88
03-29-2006, 01:34 PM
:teeth: Hi MJ!

I have noticed some of the other threads seem really popular. I think it is interesting that the Oct. 15, 2005 thread is still active. Usually after a cruise is over people quit posting. They must have made some fun friends.

MMMmmm-Orange Blossom honey.... :hyper: :flower3: :hyper:

sue88 :bored:

SparKeLLy
03-29-2006, 01:48 PM
No kidding, where are all the others on this cruise to share in our excitement. I wish I could think of something exciting I could bring along to share.

Has anyone seen previews for the new movie Poseidon? (remake of The Poseidon Adventure) I haven't seen the original in years so I think I'll hold off seeing this new one til AFTER we get back - the preview scared me enough.

Lindy Loo
03-29-2006, 02:39 PM
Perhaps we should set "our" thread a challange???

To always make our thread be on page one!!!????

We could that way make sure any new comers can see our thread and hop on board !! :banana:

What do you guys reckon??

MJ5MOUSE
03-29-2006, 02:45 PM
I will do my part.
I think about our cruise everyday anyway, talking about it shoul be no problem. :hyper2:

Sue88
03-30-2006, 08:58 AM
:thumbsup2 Hey! look at all the green lights! How is everyone doing this morning?
I saw the old Poseidon Adventure a couple of years ago. I didn't see the ads for the new one yet. I'm not sure I would watch it right before a cruise either. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I will be glad to chat with you fun people regularly too. :bitelip:
It gives me some fun on my breaks. :surfweb:

sue88

Sue88
03-30-2006, 01:29 PM
HAPPY

I noticed another thread was playing a word association game. Do you want to play? I started with the word HAPPY (see above) and the next person who posts can put the first word that they think of at the top of their post. If you just want to put a word and thats all, at least you will be posting on our thread.
So who has a word that should come after Happy? :bitelip:

sue88 :cheer2:

MJ5MOUSE
03-30-2006, 01:33 PM
I was reading some trip reports earlier and picked up a new tip.It said to pack those plastic suction cup hooks to hang wet bathingsuits in the shower. :thumbsup2 Sounds good to me. :listen:

I have a question as a first time cruiser. I have heared that when you board they anounce your family name. What if all of the partys in your group have different last names? Do they just announce one or each? :confused:

MJ5MOUSE
03-30-2006, 01:40 PM
So who has a word that should come after Happy? :bitelip:

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: sunshine :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I am thinking of wet sandy bathingsuits from lounging the day away at Serenity Bay. AHHHHHH I can feel the warm sun on my skin and taste the salty air now.

JenCel70
03-30-2006, 02:07 PM
Here I am ...Here I am :wave: I read our cruise post page almost everyday...I just never think to post anything...I will try and get better...We are very excited and eagerly counting down the days...Recently on the Travel Channel they had an episode on the Disney Cruise Line...I DVRed it and I watch it whenever I need a little lift in my day...Its nice for the kids too, to have something to actually look at...Hope everyone is doing well and I will do my best to keep us on the front page :thumbsup2

SparKeLLy
03-30-2006, 03:40 PM
BEACHES

The suction cups are a great idea, I'm going to put them on my packing list. Though I'm sure my traveling companion will still place everything on the floor! :p

MJ5MOUSE
03-31-2006, 06:11 AM
BEACHES

The suction cups are a great idea, I'm going to put them on my packing list. Though I'm sure my traveling companion will still place everything on the floor! :p :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

MJ5MOUSE
03-31-2006, 06:17 AM
Glad to know you are here JenCel70 :yay: :wave:

The Travel Channel show sounds cool. Wish I'd seen it. Guess I'll have to keep a look out for a rerun.

:rockband:

Sue88
03-31-2006, 08:58 AM
:sunny: SAND

Happy Friday everyone!
Don't forget to set your clocks forward this weekend!

sue88 princess:

SparKeLLy
04-01-2006, 10:39 AM
:tink: CASTLE

Happy April Fool's Day everyone :p Any exciting plans for the weekend? Tonight we're going to take care of some honeymoon planning and details! Decisions to be made, resorts to be booked, tickets to be bought...or at least decide how many days to buy once we buy them haha, etc. etc... Oh I love to plan! :woohoo:

Lindy Loo
04-01-2006, 11:38 AM
CINDERELLA!

Had to do that one........ thats alot of what my daughter Elouise talks about... Cinderellas castle. :sunny:

Sparkelly, didnt know this was your honeymoon trip ??? :love: Have I read right??? If so major congratulaions to you both. When and where do you get married.?

We got married in the Sandals resort in Dunn River Jamacia. With both sets of parents with us. it was really magical. We had a family party when we got home in the UK. I LOVED planning my wedding!!! I love planning anything to be honest! Good thing Wayne just lets me get on with it. He just " goes with the flow!!

Oct hours are out, so tonight while he is out with his mates, I will be in my element, checking park hours etc :banana:

Sue88
04-01-2006, 02:56 PM
:) PRINCE

How exciting! Have fun with those wedding and honeymoon plans sparKelley!
This is a special time for you and you should enjoy every bit. :bride:

LindyLoo, you got married in Jamaica?? That sounds so romantic and magical.

Combining your wedding with great travel destinations sounds wonderful. You are both excellent planners!

sue88 :jumping2: :cat: :jumping2:

Lindy Loo
04-02-2006, 05:01 PM
MY HUSBAND!!! LOL :rotfl2:

Now with that word I link

SMELLY SOCKS !! :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Sorry im in a weird mood tonight !!! hee hee

SparKeLLy
04-02-2006, 05:18 PM
LAUNDRY :p

thanks for the congratulations. Our wedding date is October 7 and we're getting married here in Wisconsin. Since we couldn't get married at Disney we're doing the next best thing and having a completely Disney honeymoon!

We didn't get much planning done yesterday so I'm trying to do that now!

Lindy Loo
04-03-2006, 05:11 AM
SUCTION HOOK ( a tip from here.... that I need to pack !)

SparKeLLY.... that sounds really wonderful. We fly out of the UK on the 7th, so that date will be exciting for both of us. I will think of you. What time do you actually marry?

This may seem a bit of weird advice from someone who plans so much. However do all the planning you want, then on the morning of your wedding day, just relax and go with the flow. If things go a bit out of plan, try and remember WHY you are getting married and enjoy the day. This is the shortest 24 hours of your life, ( or so it seems ) enjoy every single second :love:

Please please keep us udpated with your wedding plans.... I guess all women just love to talk " Weddings".... xxxx

MJ5MOUSE
04-03-2006, 07:04 AM
pixiedust: Magical pixiedust:

Awww, :groom: :bride: I love weddings too. I loved planning mine.
Yes I too am a plan-a-holic. :rotfl:

Sue88
04-03-2006, 09:00 AM
ENCHANTED

MJ, I'm assuming that the last word that you saw was cinderella or prince because it is too funny that you would associate "magical" with "suction hook"!!!! Actually this game is more fun with unusual matches like that!

sue88

JenCel70
04-03-2006, 09:04 AM
:bitelip: MEMORIES :bitelip:

Just wanted to say a quick good morning to all...Hope everyone is doing well and counting down our days until our own "MAGICAL MEMORIES"...I am slightly frustrated with my planning as I want to book my flight on Jetblue and they havent started booking that far out yet...Thats my last big thing to book and I am getting so cranky having to wait...I also wanted to find out if anyone knows anything about taking Christmas card photos while on the ship...I thought because we were going in October it would be really special to have my holiday pictures of the kids taken on the boat...I was wondering about prices??...Anyone see anything posted on the boards about that???...

MJ5MOUSE
04-03-2006, 11:55 AM
::MickeyMo Scrapbook ::MinnieMo

Okay, I am working harder on my word association now, I was just in a magical mood before. :wizard:

Does anyone else enjoy scrap booking? :love: I have read on the boards that there are some Disney scrap booking accessories you can purchase on the ship. :cheer2: I also saw a suggestion to leave paper Mickey cutouts at guest services and have the Characters sign them for use in your scrap book.

DisneyMomforLife
04-03-2006, 12:14 PM
Can i ask why the OP referred to this as the "new" wonder?

thank you!
kat

SparKeLLy
04-03-2006, 12:38 PM
PAPER

I believe the ship is coming back from dry dock? Someone else will have more info on this I'm sure!

Our wedding ceremony will take place at around 4:30 to 5 PM - we have to work out the exact times yet! But the festivities of getting me beautiful will start much sooner LOL. I'll do my best to relax the day of...but I bet I'm a stressed out nervous mess.

I also like to scrapbook but I'm sooo slow at it! I have no space so it's a pain to get all my stuff out and set up then put it all away, takes too long. I have yet to complete the scrapbook from our 2003 trip :o

MJ5MOUSE
04-03-2006, 01:24 PM

thank you!
kat
DisneyMomforLife, Hi :welcome:

Because this will be the first cruise after the Wonder goes in to drydock for upgrades this year.

Will you be joining us?

DisneyMomforLife
04-03-2006, 01:31 PM
BOO HOO … Sadly, I will not be joining you … we set sail ON the 19th!! :cheer2:

However, I am happy to see that we’ll be sailing after the upgrades!! Do you know what is getting upgraded??

Kat

Sue88
04-03-2006, 01:36 PM
PLATE

Speaking of the dry dock, I am really glad we are going right after it and not before when things may look a little less magical!

I dont do the scrapbooking as nice as a lot of people do but I do like to keep little momentos from my trips and add them to my photo albums. On the last cruise I kept things like: a napkin, tickets for excursions, time change notices, and a handful of gold confetti from the Disney Dreams show!

sue88

MJ5MOUSE
04-03-2006, 01:51 PM
*cup* as in half full, will runith over on October 15th.

BOO HOO … Sadly, I will not be joining you … we set sail ON the 19th!! :cheer2:

However, I am happy to see that we’ll be sailing after the upgrades!! Do you know what is getting upgraded??

Kat
We will try not to leave a mess :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Don't know about the upgrades, but would like to, any one else out there heard anything? :listen:

DisneyMomforLife
04-03-2006, 02:22 PM
I just called Disney to ask them what occurs at dry docking and they said it is the once annual maintenance time for the ship that includes interior and exterior painting, engine maintenance, steam cleaning of the carpets, and things of that nature.

kat

Lindy Loo
04-03-2006, 05:39 PM
*Mulled wine* Thats what I like in my LARGE cup, on a cold English night!

Ive heard rumours that they may put on the Dumberton??? The big out door TV screen.... now that would be fun! Hope Disney are listening!

Sue88
04-03-2006, 07:47 PM
BEER

:drinking1

I was thinking that they were going to do the big outdoor tv screen too but I wasnt sure where I heard that or if they had already installed it.
It seems like they usually change something around during dry dock such as change the name of a club or change the theme of an area. I like that things will be freshly cleaned and painted.

My neice just recently read all of our posts on this thread and she says that I act like I don't know her mom (my sister).
So... Just for the record...
sue88 and MJ are sisters and travelling together with MJ's dd on this cruise. princess: princess: princess:

sue 88 :jumping1:

SparKeLLy
04-03-2006, 11:38 PM
GARDEN

I didn't realize you two were sisters!
I think the big tv would be cool and I also love that it will be "fresh"

Today I got the toasting flutes for my wedding! They are soo pretty and I ordered them from an eBay seller in Ireland so that makes them extra special :goodvibes here's a picture (http://webpages.charter.net/sparkelly/ToastingFlutes.jpg) you can't hardly tell from that photo but they have a claddagh and shamrocks etched on them - they are so lovely in person!

MJ5MOUSE
04-04-2006, 06:26 AM
:banana: PARTY :banana:

SparKelly your flutes are beautiful! I know that the lead crystal flutes we used in our wedding are very special to me. We take them out and share a toast every year on our anniversary. :love2:

Yes sue88 is my lovely sister princess: and my DD posted here a while back as MJ5mouseDD17. :hippie: She was looking for older teens that are traveling on this date. :cheer2:

What deck/room location/Catagory is everyone on? We are on
Deck 7/Forward/Cat 8. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jumping3:

Sue88
04-04-2006, 11:08 AM
BALLOON

Those who have cruised before - Have you ever been suprised by an upgrade in category when you are checking in at the port?

sue88 :flower: :cat: :flower:

Lindy Loo
04-04-2006, 02:42 PM
CLOWN!

Wow the flutes look really beautiful! Will you have your wedding pictures, or at least one snap shot, on the cruise. I would LOVE to see them.

Sisters hey thats cool. Im an only child, and though thats all ive ever known, as I get older I do think now it would be fun to have a sister to chat to and laugh with, share secrets etc.

We are in stateroom 6135... Deck six at the back of the boat (is this OK? ) not beig on a cruise with DLC before we dont know much. We figure this is an "extra" to the 3 weeks villa, so we thought cheap room, so we would have more $s to spend! :sunny:

Just to let you know we have now increased our stay after the cruise to two nights at the Royal Pacific resort. We thought one would be too rushed. We hope to do MNSSHP on Tues 10th.
Anyone else doing the MNSSHP, or done it before. Any tips ? Ive been "ADDICTED" to the Dis, according to my DH :rotfl2: LOL :rotfl2:

SparKeLLy
04-04-2006, 05:43 PM
CIRCUS

We're on deck 6 in the middle in a category 6

Lindy Loo I'm so jealous of the length of your vacation!! I'd love to extend our vacation a few more days after the cruise.

I'll be sure to bring a photo from the wedding.

We're hoping there is a Halloween party on the 12th, otherwise we might come a day early to make it to the party on the 10th. We'd be pretty sad to miss it completely. I've already started (sort of) planning our anniversary trip hahaha.

Lindy Loo
04-05-2006, 03:00 AM
ELEPHANT

On our UK version web site, Thur 12th Oct IS a MNSSHP!!! so you should be fine!
Wow how nice for "the cheese" to throw a party for you, after your wedding! :cool1:

I think we will all dress of the MNSSHP, well Elouise will for sure.
We are all Definately dressing up for the pirate night on the Wonder.

My suitcase will get heavier and heavier, and thats BEFORE all the
shopping im bound to do on holiday. :banana: Last year we had a buy an extra case the night before we left, as we couldnt pack it all in the 3 cases we brought with us! :rotfl2:

Lindy Loo
04-05-2006, 05:36 AM
Sorry wrong info on another site, these dates were "guesses" based on 2005. the 12th ISNT a MNSSHP.....why not come on the 10th...... go on, you know you want to.... :teeth:

We hope to eat at Cyrstal Palace that night too.... cant wiat till NEXT Tuesday to start my ADRS! :Pinkbounc

SparKeLLy
04-05-2006, 07:54 AM
DUMBO! :dumbo:

Well, since Disney says they're closing at 6pm on the 12th we're still hoping there is a party. As much as I'd love to extend the vacation lol we don't want to use up all of my fiancé’s time off at work....if he has any left by then hehe. For me it's no problem...but if we have to....he said he'd just take the day unpaid lol....so he REALLY likes these Halloween parties!

MJ5MOUSE
04-05-2006, 08:45 AM
:earsboy: Ears :earsgirl:

Lindy Loo, I have never cruised before so I dont know if deck 6 aft is good or bad but it is on the ship so that is very good :yay: BTW I just LOVE :love: your DD's name. It is so English. I loved the story book Elouise when I was young and read it to my DD when she was little.

SparKelly, You have a veranda :thumbsup2 That would be grand but we opted to save a little $$$ too. What is your DH2B's name?

SparKeLLy
04-05-2006, 09:47 AM
MUSIC :rolleyes1

The hubby-to-be and my traveling companion's :p name is Jacob - but everyone (except me) calls him Jake. So we are Jake & Kelly. And we look like this (http://webpages.charter.net/sparkelly/usatdisney.jpg)!

We only opted for the verandah since it's our honeymoon and it's the best excuse to spend too much money!! :rotfl:

Sue88
04-05-2006, 11:04 AM
CONCERT

Oh Wow, thanks for adding the pictures!! You two are so cute, and I love the pirate gear!!

sue88 :jumping2: :boat: :jumping2:

MJ5MOUSE
04-05-2006, 11:17 AM
:charac2: symphony :dancer:

U 2 are 2 Cute!!!! pirate:

Sue88
04-06-2006, 08:55 AM
BAND

MJ5MOUSE
04-06-2006, 09:23 AM
Tie

JenCel70, Valarie SI NY, and Lindy Loo:

Early or late seating?

We are late :p

SparKeLLy
04-06-2006, 12:33 PM
NECK

Thanks all :) the pirate costume picture was from our first MNSSHP and we might use them again - or parts of them - this year. pirate:

Lindy Loo
04-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Sparkelly. Im so sorry, the English board has updated the dates and the 12 is NOW DEFINATELY included.... I phoned disney to double double confirm. We are now going on the 12th, ( at first we had the 10th penciled in, but Elouise is doing the pirate cruise at the Grnad Floridan the next morning at 9am) so this wasnt going to be too good, leaving MK at midnight then back by 8.30 next day. She is doing the cruise with our friends 2 kids, so we had to keep that arrangement. Now the 12th is on, we can lounge around the villa in the morning then have an ADRs at Crystal Palace for about 5pm then party on down !!!! YIPPEE

I noticed your not on the "role call" at the front of this thread... PM Land mark so you guys can get put on. By the way the photos are great. Will TRY and work out how to post some of us, im not that good at technical things LOL

We are second dinning.

Yes, We have the Elouise book, she thinks its really funny a books about her !!!
Whoop forgot about the word link ! :guilty: sorry!

MJ5MOUSE
04-07-2006, 06:21 AM
:love1: Kiss :love2:

I PM'd priorityonecb they have changed their plans and are no longer on our cruise :sad2:

SparKeLLy
04-07-2006, 07:40 AM
LOVE :love:

Yay! Now we can go ahead with our plans for the 12th, I see the DIS also has the 12th listed now. Although I was sort of liking the idea of getting to come a day early hehe. But this will be better, would be a tiring day to fly in and go right to the party that night.

I'm hungry this morning...So what is everyone's favorite food to eat at Disney? either on the Cruise line or in the parks?

I love the Minnie Mouse Strawberry Bars. Jacob loves the Dole whips, he keeps telling me he can't wait to have some again without sharing with me like we did last time hehe. We haven't eaten at many of the finer restaurants yet, so once we do we may have new favorites. Hope to finally try some on this trip.

Sue88
04-07-2006, 09:01 AM
BEAUTY

On the cruise I really like the shrimp! It is usually one of the choices at the buffet up on deck 9.
At Disneys Animal Kingdom I like to eat at Flame Tree Barbeque. The food is o.k. but I mostly like to sit at their outdoor seating area that is behind it. It is a beautiful oriental garden setting and is very peaceful and has never been crowded when I was there.

sue88 :wave2:

MJ5MOUSE
04-07-2006, 09:53 AM
BEAST

Disney World has the best Coffee :coffee:

I love the food at Boma at the Animal Kingdom Logdge. (The African Wines are good there too) :teeth:

Sue88
04-08-2006, 06:17 PM
YETI

:scared1:

sue88 :flower: :snail: :flower:

SparKeLLy
04-09-2006, 02:30 PM
SCHOOL :teacher:

(one of my old classmates was nicknamed Yeti :p)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Sue88
04-10-2006, 08:58 AM
BOOKS

sue88 :banana:

Lindy Loo
04-10-2006, 09:12 AM
* Sun bathing* its the only time I get to read, since ive had Elouise !! LOL

A bit excited today, booked the Family Magic tour at MK today. ADRs start tomorrow. :cool1:

Heres what im booking, any advice or thoughts welcome please!

First day 8th Oct Breakfast at Crystal Palace at 8.05. (We are always up so early on our first day, and really sleepy by 5pm!)

Alice in Wonderland Tea party for Elouise only at Grand Floridian.

Pirate Cruise from Grand Floridian

1900 Park Fayre for Cinderella evening meal

Chef Mickeys for Breakfast

Le Cellier for evening meal

gosh im getting hungery now LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

MJ5MOUSE
04-10-2006, 11:04 AM
:sunny: Sun-burn :sunny:

Which I have!

That sounds great Lindy-Loo. I have never done any of those things but always wanted to do the tea with Alice for my DD when she was little. Are you doing a dinner package that includes a set # of meals?

The Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney is good too.

What is the pirate: Pirate Cruise?

:hourglass

Lindy Loo
04-10-2006, 04:40 PM
No we are not on a set dinning plan, as we off site in a condo in Windsor Palms, we like the freedom of a villa, and the washing machine, seperate rooms etc . Though in Oct 2007 as we are only coming for 2 weeks, 7 night land and 7 night cruise we might do 4 nights at RPR and 3 Nights at a Disney resort. ... not sure yet.

Yes we love the Rain forest cafe, most probably eat there the day at AK. AFTER we have rode EE lots of times ( I hope)

The pirate cruise is a kids only cruise from GF. For 2 1/2 hours where they g to different hotel resorts around the lagoon looking for treasure. They have a meal and come back with bandana with mickey ears and lots of loot! While Elouise is doing that we can either shop or have a light lunch at the hotel.... i love people watching too !

Sue88
04-11-2006, 08:54 AM
LOBSTER

It sounds like Elouise is going to have a great time! princess:
I wish I had gone to Disney World when I was little. But of course there was only the Magic Kingdom then. I don't think Epcot opened until 1982 and I was in high school then! Oh well, it is never too late to get in touch with my inner child!

sue88 :jumping1:

SparKeLLy
04-11-2006, 10:21 AM
BUTTER

The pirate cruise sounds like wicked fun!!! I wish they had one for "adults" hehe. I never got to visit Disney World as a child either. I wanted to badly though. I finally made the dream come true for myself in college when I talked a couple of friends into going there with me for spring break and now this will be my third trip back since. I can't wait, seriously, still 6 months to wait? ughhh hurry up!

Lindy Loo
04-11-2006, 10:56 AM
BREAD

I never went as a child either. I was meant to go, as a school trip, with Freddie Laker airlines, they went bust 2 months before your school trip. I was sooooooooooo upset, didnt even realsie my parents lost their money, i was just sooo gutted.

I guess thats why we are doing it all now with Elouise. Its a different experince with a child. kind of slower than when we went "kid free" and we were racing to all the thrill rides. We see things she sees, and are wowed by bits she notices.

As for the pirate cruise for kids, I know I wish they did more adult or family things. The Alice in Wonderland Tea party is kids only too, and that looks sooo much fun.

Booked first ADR today, changed to Crystal Palace (instead of Chef Mickeys, will do CM latere in hol) for Sun 8th Oct, at 8.05am!

Lindy Loo
04-11-2006, 04:23 PM
.... and butter pudding !!! YUM!

Are any of you doing door decorations? Just looked at the thread, it looks like fun, im not very creative though, so it will have to be something simple! :rotfl2:

Sue88
04-12-2006, 08:56 AM
SANDWHICH

I am still contemplating the door decorations. I want to do some magnets to add a little color and fun to our door but I'm not sure what it should look like. Maybe tropical fish and bubbles?

sue88 :fish: :fish: :fish:

SparKeLLy
04-12-2006, 09:06 AM
SUBWAY

I think I'll make a little magnetic door sign for us, nothing too flashy. I haven't started thinking of a design yet though. My vacation clothing shopping has begun! I had a gift card I needed to use before the end of the week so last night I bought Jacob this t-shirt (http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSectionPage.process?Merchant_Id=2&Section_Id=14805&Product_Id=194663) in green, and for me this tank top (http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSectionPage.process?Merchant_Id=2&Section_Id=14803&Product_Id=194665&CLK=DS_11776_PRVRV3_IMG) in pink - we'll match...but not identical - we like to coordinate our outfits on each day so the colors look good together in pictures hehe - we're dorks! I might add some text on the back of them stating we're honeymooners or something :teeth:

MJ5MOUSE
04-12-2006, 10:59 AM
New York

I have not gotten myself motivated towards clothing for the cruise yet. Still hoping to lower the numbers on the scale first. :goodvibes But I have started a list of what to bring, including suction hooks and an over-the-door shoe organizer.

What, if any, shore excursions are you planning? My DSis and DD were talking about parasailing at CC but I think I would really like to do the kyak adventure myself. :sunny:

I am leaving the door sign to DSue88 she's the pro in computer-graphic magnetics. :bounce:

pirate: The Pirate cruise sounds way cool. :smooth:

Sue88
04-12-2006, 11:10 AM
BROADWAY

I haven't gotten any new clothes for the cruise yet but probably should have. By the time the cruise gets close there will be less choice of warm weather clothes. I know MJ will not have that problem in Florida but in the Midwest there will be sweaters and jackets for sale when I am wanting shorts and a swim suit!

sue88 :teeth:

ecramer22
04-12-2006, 12:26 PM
Hello All,
It has taken me a few hours to digest all of the great info and excitement here on the board but I finally got through it :surfweb: . I, the DW, DD(4), DD(6) will all be joining you on 8/15. We are flying down a day early and just going to relax in Cocoa Beach before we board. :goodvibes

After our cruise, we are staying for a couple extra days to hit Universal for at least one day. We're staying at the Holiday Inn Nickelodeon, so that should be fun.
Has anyone rented a car from the port? Is it a complete disaster or should I be OK?
Anyway thanks for all of the great info, I'll be around. :hourglass

JenCel70
04-12-2006, 12:49 PM
42nd Street :love:

Hi all....We have the early seating for dinner...My son is only 5 and we thought it best to eat early before we go see the shows.
Sparkelly---I bought the same tees for my family that you did...I think they are just adorable...I also purchased personalized tees for my family (my mom, brother and his gf will also be cruising with us) for christmas this year...We had them personalized with: Our Family Cruise
On the Disney Wonder
October 2006
They have many cute graphic pictures to choose from...Thought you might want to do it with your Honeymoon personalized on it...They came out so cute

Welcome Ecramer---We are also doing the Nick hotel only before the cruise....I had seen a really cool link on here with pictures from a bunch of people who actually had visited, I will try and find it for you..It seems like a really fun place

MJ5MOUSE
04-12-2006, 01:22 PM
Cats

Oops Sue88 already used Broadway-great minds think alike
:welcome: ecramer 22

The words at the begining of all of our posts are a word association game we are playing. Glad your joining us, here on the boards and on the Wonder :yay:

Lindy Loo
04-12-2006, 01:34 PM
* America* :thumbsup2

Hi to Ecramer22........... and your family. :wave2: My DD Elouise will be 4yrs old by Oct ( she will actually be 4 on 2nd June)

What are your girls called? We are late sitting, but Im sure we might bump into each other around the Mickey pool!

Booked Alice in Wonderland's Teaparty at Grand Floridian today, soooo excited. 2 ADRS down about 11 more to go ! :teeth:

SparKeLLy
04-12-2006, 04:25 PM
FLAG

JenCel70 - good taste in t-shirts! :) I also got a personalized t-shirt with the wedding mickey & minnie a while ago - just for me, I think I might make some honeymoon tees at Zazzle too, one for each of us.

ecramer22 - Welcome! :wave2:

MJ5MOUSE: we haven't talked much about shore excursions yet, any recommendations? I don't like anything scary or adventurous hahahaha. I'll have to see what's available.

Sue88
04-12-2006, 06:58 PM
STARS

Hey Lindy Loo, did you say that Elouise will be 4 on June 2nd? That is my birthday too!!! I am a bit older than 4 but it is still fun to know we share that day! :teeth:

ecramer22- We are glad you joined our chat and our cruise! I hope when you wrote 8-15 it was just a typo. We want you on our Oct cruise and not on an Aug. 15 cruise!

sue88 paw: paw: paw: paw: paw:

ecramer22
04-13-2006, 07:36 AM
Thanks Sue,
I wish it was August but your correct I'm really going in October...

Hey Lindy, My DDs are Mackenzie(6) and Melina(4) She'll just have turned 4 in August. We are also at the late seating but I was hoping to get that changed, my older DD can't make it that late but the younger one will be up all night..

Lindy Loo
04-13-2006, 11:37 AM
*Deck chairs*

ecramer 22 thats great your girls are in the same age group as our Daughter. Elouise cant wait to get in the kids clubs !!! (Great :teeth: ) Will they go in the clubs some of the time? Dont forget to pm landmark and she will add you to the list of cruisers on the front page.

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL!!!

PS Well I have no excuse to forget your Birthday Sue88, yes its 2nd June. 4 years ago.... I gave birth as England scored their first goal in the World Cup. I even "ordered" Wayne out of the room to find out who had scored. I knew it was England as we could hear the cheers, just wnated to know what player! LOL

We love football, cant wait for this years world cup. :cheer2:

Sue88
04-14-2006, 08:57 AM
RELAX

Friday is finally here! And tomorrow is the 15 so it is time for a happy dance :banana:
How is the weather where you live? We were in the 90's yesterday and will be again today! Very warm.

sue88 :flower1: :flower: :daisy: :flower: :flower1:

MJ5MOUSE
04-15-2006, 06:29 PM
Hamock

6 more months :hourglass

:bounce: :bounce: Happy Easter shipmates :bounce: :bounce:

SparKeLLy
04-17-2006, 07:50 AM
TREE

:woohoo: less than 6 months!

I made reservations for CRT breakfast this morning for the Saturday before the cruise. It will be our first time dining in the castle. :teeth:

MJ5MOUSE
04-17-2006, 09:34 AM
Leaves

Congrats SparKelly, You two deserve to be Prince and Princess for the day.
:groom: princess:
Make that for the whole darn week!!!

Sue88
04-17-2006, 11:03 AM
FALL

Dining in the castle will be very special! :thumbsup2

sue88

MJ5MOUSE
04-18-2006, 01:15 PM
SPRING :jumping1:

Sue88
04-19-2006, 01:27 PM
TIGGER

The wonderful thing about Tigger is Tiggers a wonderful thing. :tigger:

HI MJ! I hope your week is going great!

sue88 :jumping2:

SparKeLLy
04-20-2006, 12:39 PM
ZOO

So what is everyone up to these days as far as planning? I'm running out of stuff to plan and It's making me crazy! We don't want to make a bunch of ADRs as we'd rather just go with the flow and decide what we'd like when we get there. And as for the cruise, well...I'm not sure what I need to plan for. Perhaps I could start designing our door sign thingy and maybe some t-shirt ideas. And yay tomorrow is Friday another weekend! :teeth:

MJ5MOUSE
04-20-2006, 01:26 PM
elephant

:banana: :banana: :banana: I got my new PassPorter :banana: :banana: :banana:

And it features a quote from me! I am now a published author :rotfl2:

Happy weekend everyone. :sunny:

Saturday it will be one year untill my second cruise (RCCL) :cheer2:

Yes I am planning my second cruise before I've even been on the first :teeth:

Lindy Loo
04-21-2006, 03:03 AM
***Thailand***

Hi everyone............... sorry been really busy, last few days.
Hope everyone had a good Easter? Elouise has so many eggs! All this spare chocolate laying around is just not too good for the diet! :rotfl2:

Got just 4 ADRS left to do this week. We got everyone we wanted, :sunny: :cool1: though my Husband thought I was mad, setting my alarm on my mobile for 12 noon. Where ever I was, I was then on the phone to the USA. Even in the supermarket, I scremed "thank you" really loud, once we got our ADR for 5pm at Crystal Palalce on our MNSSHP date! ( I know how quick these slots go )

MJ5MOUSE
04-21-2006, 11:53 AM
Asia

:) We were about to slip to page 2 :)

Sue88
04-21-2006, 01:19 PM
SUSHI

sue88 :wave2:

Lindy Loo
04-22-2006, 11:08 AM
* Fish*

Sue88
04-23-2006, 09:33 AM
SNORKEL

Is everyone having a nice weekend?

Lindy Loo
04-23-2006, 02:26 PM
* Fins*

Just finished work, so now im having a GREAT weekend! :cool1:

Just phoned the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo boutique and got Elouise a princess make over appointment for Wed 11th Oct, at 2.10pm. We have an ADR at 1900 Park Fayre for her favourite Cinderella's galla diner at 4.30pm. She is soooooooooooo excited, have been looking at some pictures another Diser sent of her daughter. It looks like a fairytale pamper parlour, wish I was young again. What fun !!!!!

MJ5MOUSE
04-24-2006, 06:24 AM
Coral

Ah yes, to be young. Sounds like Elouise is going to have a wonderful time. princess: I want to be princess: for a day too!!!!!

SparKeLLy
04-24-2006, 03:06 PM
NECKLACE

Lindy Loo: I've read about the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and it sounds sooo neat. I wish I could play there too :p Your daughter will have a blast I'm sure.

Lindy Loo
04-25-2006, 01:32 PM
* Diamonds * well they are a girls "best friends" !!!! :rotfl2:

Hope you are all well ????

Yes the BBB B is really excititng, ( for me!) as well as Elouise !

Now we will be bringsing a princess dress with us, as its quite costly for that at BBB. At the moment, Sleeping Beauty is in favour, but by Oct, who knows!!!????? The cases are going to be so full. Elouise has an Alice dress for her Tea at GF with Mad Hatter and Alice, then a cat costume for MNSSHP, Wendy Darling dress for Tea with Wendy on the boat and the Family magic tour at MK.Capt Hook for pirate night, A witches costume for Spooktacular and now a princess dress for BBB and 1900 Park Fayre. sooooooooooooo please excuse me and Wayne if we are wearing the smae shorts every day !!! LOL :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: s

MJ5MOUSE
04-25-2006, 02:20 PM
Ice

At least there is a laundry on board so you can wash them :lmao:

Sounds like Elouise will be traveling in disguise the whole trip. :wizard: Sounds Marvelous.

PassPorter is coming out with a new ebook of Disney Cruise Tips. I got an advance copy today for being a contributor :teeth: Check it out at their website. :surfweb: (I think they are releasing it tomorrow)

Sue88
04-26-2006, 11:05 AM
FROZEN

Congratulations DSis MJ, on getting in the Passporter book(s). I may have to get a new copy to see your contribution! :thumbsup2

sue88 :rainbow:

Lindy Loo
04-27-2006, 10:40 AM
* Peas!*

Yes congrats to MJ. Famous at last !!!!!!
Can we get your autograpgh on the cruise please???? LOL :rotfl2:

Seriously though it must give a real BUZZ to be actually "in print!"
best ive done was at school I had a poem I wrote put in the year book !

Sue88
04-27-2006, 11:19 AM
CARROTS

O.K. Lindy - Now I must see this poem that you wrote. :teeth: Are you willing to share the poem with your fellow cruisers?

I am not good at poetry at all but MJ is. Our mom is good with poetry too.

Anyone else care to share a short poem?

sue88 :flower: :flower:

Lindy Loo
04-27-2006, 12:51 PM
* Bugs bunny* !

Ha ha, I cant even remember the poem, it was a LONG time ago ! :rotfl:

heres one,.................. for everyone,

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
Cant wait for this cruise,
to meet all of you!

Ok ........ wont give up my day job eh !!!!????

MJ5MOUSE
04-27-2006, 02:16 PM
Yosimite Sam

A Challenge, Oh goodie

Here is a poem for my "Wonder"ful DSis
And all my new friends I've met on the DIS
I love to chat in antisipation with you
Yes, this means you, dear sweet Lindy Loo
I can not wait till we meet on the ship
Or visit Serenity Bay for a cool refreshing dip
The Characters we'll see, the food we will eat!
4 Nights on the "New" Wonder just can't be beat!

Sue88
04-28-2006, 09:00 AM
LOONEY

You two are so sweet!
The poems made my morning much brighter!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
My sister is sweet
and so is Lindy Loo

ok, I think we need a group hug now :grouphug:

sue 88 :yay:

Lindy Loo
04-28-2006, 12:04 PM
*TUNES*

Ha ha :rotfl2:
Gosh any new people reading this thread, who might be on our cruise will want to know for sure which staterooms we are in, so they can avoid us "mad people"!!!! hee hee

All my ADRS are done now, booked Le Cellier at Epcot and Sci Fi in MGM today. Just MNSSHP tickets to get, when they go on sale Mon.

Now what do I do for all these months, now the plannings done????

Em..... send silly messages to my Cruise mates !!! Yes great idea ! :cheer2:

Sparkelly,.......... any more wedding info ??? :love:

Lindy Loo
04-30-2006, 04:09 PM
* Music *

Just wanted to let you all know im "E Baying" :surfweb: this week, to clear the house and get some money!!

So i might not be on here so much. We go to Ibiza ( a small Spanish island) for a week in 2 weeks time and I have Elouises Birthday party to sort too!

hope you are all well, take care :cheer2:

SparKeLLy
04-30-2006, 06:47 PM
RADIO

eBaying is something I need to do again. I have a short stack of items waiting.

Here's the cake topper (http://i20.ebayimg.com/04/i/06/bf/bb/96_1.JPG) we just got recently - I'm in the process of painting it to match our colors better, and I'll post another pic when I'm done - We both just LOVE it :lovestruc

Jacob finally put in for his days off for the honeymoon and they were approved - thank goodness! LOL Now he says he's all excited cause people were asking him about where we were going. About time he gets as excited as me!

We're planning a dinner at Le Cellier too, we're excited to try it. Last time we tried Alfredos. I love Epcot!

MJ5MOUSE
05-01-2006, 07:02 AM
:rolleyes1 Song :rolleyes1

HAPPY MAY :yay:

Everyones dinner plans are making me hungry.

SparKelly your cake topper is adorable. What are you wedding colors?

Lindy Loo Have Fun at Ibiza and tell Elouise Happy Birthday :bday: :cake: from all of us. I am planning a weekend at Universal with my DH soon. :love2:

Sue, When I typed Song at the top of this post I almost followed it with ...sung blue, that song always makes me think of my little sis :cutie:

MJ5MOUSE
05-02-2006, 09:36 AM
Melody

Hi Cruisers

On January 1st I started a cruise diet. I wanted to loose 1 pound each week or a total of 40 before the cruise :teeth: I was not doing very good though :guilty:

Today I am right on track :thumbsup2 No I did not go get Lipo :rotfl: It was very simple, Just changed my goal to 1/2 pound per week-instant success :wizard:

And I thought dieting was hard :rotfl2:

Hope everyone is having a successful day :wave2:

vikinggirl
05-02-2006, 09:09 PM
After reading EVERYTHING on this site for the last few months I've finally decided to join and post. Our family (Myself, DH, DS 11, DD 8) has now booked our first trip to Florida. :woohoo: We'll be doing 3 days prior to the cruise at the Poly at WDW, this cruise, then 3 more days at POR after the cruise. I can't wait!!!!!!! Anyone else have kids the same ages as mine? Anyone else concerned about hurricanes? Any other DH's complaining about "dressing up"?

I may not be on this board often, but I'll try to check back as soon as possible.

SparKeLLy
05-02-2006, 10:06 PM
SOUL

Welcome to the boards and to the cruise vikinggirl! :wave2:

No kids here but my traveling companion acts like he's 8 sometimes :rotfl2:

DH2B and I are both excited about dressing up both in dressier clothes and as pirates so I can't relate. We're trying not to worry about hurricanes until we need to. We will have trip insurance though.

MJ5MOUSE :rotfl: about your diet! I'm on some sort of diet myself, or at least I'm trying to be haha. Our wedding colors are green, white, and silver.

Lindy Loo
05-03-2006, 04:30 AM
* Food*

Vikingirl...............welcome to our thread, great to have you on board! I bet it took a time to read all our crazy messages!! :rotfl2:
MY DH isnt into dressing up for formal night, luckily its not "formal formal" on the 4 nighter. We have booked a 7 night Western for Oct 07, BEFORE we have done our first cruise! And thats when he will wear a tux. He dosnet mind wearing them in UK, but in the heat, hes not so keen. We might hire on board, as carrying in all in the case from the UK is a big hassle. We only have Elouise who will be 4, sorry, however my she plays well neice whos 7 very well, so might see you around the pool! :cheer2:

MJ5Mouse.....dont talk to me about diets,I so need to loose some weight, and i just cant get my head into it at all. I have been going to the gym. However chocolate and wine are my downfalls. i really wanted to loose weight before Ibiza, but I havents. So I will start on my return for the cruise. I MUST loose some before I go, as i KNOW I always put on when in the USA. Even with al the heat and walking arond the parks ! :confused3

SparKeLLy ......Your wedding topper is beautiful :love: I LOVE listening to your wedding plans, please keep them coming!
If you want to eat in Le Cellier, book an ADR NOW!! On the English board, the hottest topic is Le Cellier being the hardest ADR to get, eve harder than the castle!

So much for me not having time to look on this thread, it my longest post ever!!! I need help, I'm addicted! :rotfl:

Linda xxx

Valerie SI NY
05-04-2006, 11:46 PM
SeaShells (was that one used?)

:wave:

Hi there .. Welcome ECramer and VikingGirl.

My Goodness.. you have all been busy socializing on here. I must admit I havent kept up with reading until tonight.

MJ I see my daughter answered your question about our seating: early.

Kelly.. you and Jake are adorable. Loved your shirts. My daughter has been buying out the Disney store. Every time I go there she shows me something else.

We are all very excited about the cruise. I'll try to communicate a bit more and keep up with everyone's posts.

Val :hippie:

Oops.. a customer..

Lindy Loo
05-05-2006, 03:59 AM
Hi Val, great to see you on the thread again !!! I know its manic trying to read it all !!! Crazy lot of people you are cruise with eh??? :rotfl2:

Ive been making door signs, not amazing ones, admittidely, but me and Elouise have been gluing and sticking photos and pictures on some paper and then laminating them all. The glitter is EVERYWHERE!!! :rotfl:

Jen Cel, when reading the messages I noticed you posted in March, How are You ???? are you getting excited yet ???

Have a gret weekend all. We are off to the beach, as its hotter in the UK than Spain this weekend about 25, which is HOT for the UK ! :banana:

SparKeLLy
05-05-2006, 09:04 AM
Lindy Loo: I took your advice about Le Cellier and after reading around the boards a bit about it I was getting nervous we wouldn't get in. So we decided about what time we want and I called yesterday and I guess I'm just lucky but we had our choice of times. I had my choice of times when I called for CRT too. Maybe it's because it's just 2 of us? The way everyone talks I didn't expect either to be as easy as they were :woohoo: I'm totally glad you told me to get the ADR though as I'm sure it wouldn't have been that easy or possible if we had waited until we got there. My further research into Le Cellier has deepened my excitement to eat there though! Yummmm. So excited. Have fun at the beach!!!

Valerie SI NY: Thank you for the compliment. Guess what I bought now! LOL There was a coupon too good to pass up at the disney website so I bought Jake a pirate costume (we may need to modify it since it might get too hot) and I bought myself this dress (http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSectionPage.process?Merchant_Id=2&Section_Id=11873&Product_Id=194637)! I wasn't sure I'd like it, but I do, it's so comfy. I hope to wear it the first day of the cruise.

I also spent a small fortune buying our park tickets and MNSSHP tickets yesterday. The only thing we need now is airfare and to figure out our transportation from the Airport -> Disney -> Cruise -> Airport.

MJ5MOUSE
05-05-2006, 10:50 AM
:wave2: Hi everyone, :wave:

Happy Cinco De Mayo, and one week closer to our cruise. :hourglass

MJ5MOUSE
05-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Just read back through the posts and noticed the newbie

:welcome: vikinggirl

The more the merrier party:
So glad you are joining us.

Please don't worry about the Hurricanes. :sad2:
I live in Florida so I am used to having them around but there are two good reasons not to worry.

1. When you are on a ship you can go to where the Hurricane is not, so even though you may end up on a different itenery the storm will not ruin your vacation.

2. It's Disney, and Disney does it right :lovestruc If they have to change coarse you can bet that they will make sure we still have a "Wonder"ful cruise.

Lindy Loo
05-05-2006, 11:25 AM
Valerie said "seashells" so i say "MERMAID" ! (I forgot on my lost post.... whoops! ;) )

SparKeLLy glad you got Le Cellier, apparently the cheese soup and bread are their signature dishes and are LUSH!!!! Ive been told this by loads of people. so thats what we are going to try. I do think you are right about getting in easier if you want a table for 2. Our friend did get an ADR for LC, however they had to book two tables for 2, as there was no table for 4 left???? They are hoping to put the tables together? I havent been yet, but it is quite small, so maybe thats why it get full too. Your dress looks nice, practical and cool !!!!

Its nice to have some new people joining in to........... wonder how many peope will be on this thread by Sep ??? Loads I Hope.

Ive just made green mickey shaped lugguage labels, with DIS and DIB ( The UK site) on, so we can hang it from the buggy. We might do a meet up with other UK Dibbers, onthe MNSSHP night of the 12th for group photos.

By for now...

SparKeLLy
05-08-2006, 08:34 AM
*SPLASH *

Ok, I finished painting the cake topper...here's the BEFORE (http://webpages.charter.net/sparkelly/CakeTopperThen.jpg) and here's the AFTER (http://webpages.charter.net/sparkelly/CakeTopperNow.jpg). What do you think? I wanted the bouquet to look like shamrocks, in case ya'll are wondering why I painted it almost entirely green :p

I hope everyone had a great weekend. The weather was gorgeous here!

Lindy Loo
05-08-2006, 08:59 AM
* Shamu*!

We got VERY wet with a BIG splash, last time !!! Me and Elouise went right down the frot and Wayne filmed us getting soaked ! E wasnted to actually climb in the pool and swim with Shamu!!! LOL :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

LOVE the end topper. looks fab! SparKeLLy ! you should think about offering this personal service on places like E Bay, I bet alot of people would like to have a unique and personalized topper like yours. They are often less creative or too scared to go for it !!! It must be so much fun doing all these details to your wedding. I always think the small attention to details "Make" a special occasion!

Its pouring with rain here ! YUCK!

MJ5MOUSE
05-08-2006, 09:19 AM
SEA WORLD

I agree SparKelly, Great Job on the cake topper :thumbsup2 I dont know if I mentioned it but a girl I work with is getting married about the same time you are and is leaving on RCCL the same day we sail the Wonder. She is having an asian themed wedding.

Lindy Loo can you send some of that rain here to Florida? :wizard: DISers are having trouble getting to the ships because we are having FIRE storms and they keep closing the main roads that go from the airport to the port.

Sue88
05-08-2006, 11:01 AM
MANATEE

Hi Everyone!
We are having cooler than normal temps here in the midwest. Looks like we will be mostly in the 60's this week.
Sorry to hear about the fires SisMJ! I hope you get a bit of rain soon.
I finally saw a commercial for the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. It made me want to dress as a pirate and head out to sea. pirate:

sue88 :jumping2: :jumping2:

Valerie SI NY
05-09-2006, 03:04 AM
Starfish

Hi Again. :wave:

Well its not so overwhelming when you check in more often.

Kelly .. beautiful topper. Good job.]

Ive been pretty good about deciphering the abbreviations.. but MNSSHP is a bit beyond me. :confused3 Anyone care to enlighten me?

About door decorations.. does anyone have a picture? My daughter (or should it be DD?) and I are discussing options. Im not very creative but she's a scrapbooker and Im sure will come up with some very innovative arrangements (Sorry Jen.. putting the pressure on you to "create" :love: ). I will be in SW Fla Memorial Day week and will look for some beachy stuff for the door.

Even my DS and DSGF are excited.. she's gone online and found them some pirate costumes for pirate night pirate: . She's so bubbly and cute.. can't wait till we're all cruising.

oops... didnt mean to write a book..

Till next post..

MJ5MOUSE
05-09-2006, 06:14 AM
Grouper

Valarie SI NY, I had to ask this question too. MNSSHP Is Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party. It is a seperate ticketed event at Disney, select evenings in October. Patrons are encouraged to wear costumes and you can trick-or-treat through the park. Never been so I can't say much more but I'm sure some of the others can

:dancer: :rockband:

Sue88
05-09-2006, 08:57 AM
SHARK :scared1:

sue88 :cat:

SparKeLLy
05-11-2006, 09:17 AM
BITE

Good Day All!

Today it's exactly 5 months til my honeymoon begins :woohoo: I know time will fly these next few months but I'm soooo in need of a vacation! I'm going crazy here :crazy: And I'm running out of things to plan!

Sue88
05-11-2006, 10:56 AM
TEETH

Thursday greetings to everyone.
Don't worry SparKelly, you are going to make it!
Have you started a memory book yet? I'm sure you will take lots of pictures of your wedding and honeymoon but it would also be cool to have a journal of your thoughts as you get closer to the big event.

sue88 :wizard:

Sue88
05-12-2006, 11:00 AM
Just thought I would post so that our thread didn't get too far down on the second page!
I saw on the news this morning that the fires in Florida are not getting any better. They are encouraging people to stay indoors so that people will breathe in less smoke.
MJ, have homes been destroyed?

I am doing a raindance so that Florida will get some moisture! :banana:

sue88

SparKeLLy
05-12-2006, 12:38 PM
PASTE

Sue88 I LOVE your idea for the memory book, I've taken pictures during most of the big planning moments so I can use those too! :)

Hoping for RAIN as well and I everyone will stay safe. I was actually in Orlando during fires on my first trip to Disney when I was in college. We woke up and could not see out of our hotel room the smoke was so bad. We weren't allowed to leave either for a few hours until the visability improved.

MJ5MOUSE
05-13-2006, 06:12 AM

Thank you for all of your concerns. We had some sporatic rain Wednesday and Thursday. Yesterday was mild and the air was clear. I think they are getting it under control. All the roads were finnally open too. :woohoo:

For Mother's Day my DD17 got me a new all-in-one printer, scanner, photo copier. :banana: It is so cool. Last night I took pictures of her leaving for the prom and printed them out to take to dinner with me. Now I am ready to scrapbook in style. :cheer2:

MJ5MOUSE
05-15-2006, 06:10 AM
SWEET

:cheer2: :woohoo: :yay: :banana: :dancer: :banana: :yay: :woohoo: :cheer2:

:Pinkbounc Happy 15th everyone, 5 months to go :bounce:

Sue88
05-15-2006, 08:56 AM
TART

MJ - I am so glad that your DD got you that present for mothers day! Your DD sounds really sweet. :teeth:

Yayyyyyy! it IS the 15th :yay: :yay: :yay:

sue88

SparKeLLy
05-15-2006, 11:12 AM
RHUBARB

Awesome gift from your daughter MJ5MOUSE

:woohoo: 5 months!!

Lindy Loo
05-16-2006, 06:41 AM
Hi everyone. :wave2:

Well Elouises party was fine !!! Exhausting but great fun!! Imagine 39 kids, a massive bouncy castle, a clown entertainer :clown: ( all with NO wine, well not till all the kids left! :goodvibes ) Thank goodness its only once a year! :teeth:
Elouise isnt 4 till 2nd June, however we go to Ibiza in Spain on Sun, then its school holidays and of course the world cup ! So party was brought forward, not to clash with all these.

I'm listening to the news as I type, they say 3 people have been killed by crocodiles/Aigators, in Orlando in THIS week?? Wow, scarey!! due to water shortage and building being put on swamp land, so crocs are coming out of their enviroment looking for food.
Years ago we were playing golf in Florida and one was in a bunker, "sun bathing"!!! I was soooo scared!
Its raining here today, and is forecasted to rain all week, however we have a hose pipe ban and they are saying we might get restricted water to houses soon, if we dont get some water from rainfall soon.

Nice pressies MJ...... wow our mothers day presents are normally flowers or chocolates, maybe a ameal out etc. nice one ! :cheer2:

IS THERE ANYONE ON THIS THREAD EATING SECOND DINNER, (HOPEFULLY THE FIRST SITTING ON THE 2ND ROTATION IE 8PM) THAT FANCIES TRYING TO JOIN UP A TABLE ???
THOUGHT THIS MIGHT BE FUN :confused3

Sue88
05-16-2006, 11:19 AM
GARDEN

The party sounds really nice, especially the bounce castle! How fun! Elouise was probably happy that you had the party a bit early.
I was suprised by all the gator attacks too because they are usually pretty rare. I know that we should be very careful around gators and that they can run very fast but when I have seen them I just want to look and take pictures! :sad2:

We (MJ, me(sue88) and MJ's DD17) are on the second seating and I would enjoy sitting with your family! We will probably have 4 in our group because my neice is trying to get a friend to join us.
Hey MJ-Lets sit with Lindy Loo!!!

sue88 :wizard:

MJ5MOUSE
05-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Party

Yes, the Gator attacks are strange. There have only been 19 in all of Florida's recorded history and now three in one week. :confused3

Aligator sightings are quite common here and I too have seen very large gators basking in the sun and have paid little notice. I would be very cautious about going too close though. :sad2:

I would :love: to sit with you Lindy Loo as long as precious Elouise princess: doesn't mind being the center of attention as the only 4 year old and Wayne doesn't mind sitting with 6 beauties. :grouphug:

BTW I read a really good trip report today by nixieh http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1105246 they are from the UK, have three adorable DD's and it sounds like they had a wonderful time.

Lindy Loo
05-16-2006, 03:13 PM
Presents!!!!

GREAT the dinning situation is tops for us !!

Wayne will be thrilled to be sitting with all us glam ladies !! Except on pirates night, when I def WONT be glam, I plan to draw on a moustache with black eye pencil and blacken my teeth!!! LOL :rotfl2:

would anyone else like to join us ??? Sparkelly, are you on a table for 2 since its your honeymoon?

OK how do we go about asking disney to link our meals?
We would really like the first slot (I think 8pm,?) for Elouise, otherwise she might be asleep in her meal!!! Also we cant miss the start of the piratee party !! pirate:

Getting even more excited now :banana:

Sue88
05-17-2006, 08:57 AM
ICE CREAM

I am not sure how to set it up so that we will be sitting together but I am definately excited about it! It will be a fun group for sure! I don't know how many we can have in our group either but I think we should get sparKelly and her sweetie too. Do you want me to call DSL and ask how to set it up?

sue88 :Pinkbounc

Lindy Loo
05-17-2006, 02:44 PM
* cones*

OH Sue, Yes please, ddo phone them. It will be amazing if we can get together!! :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

You may need our booking references etc, if so i will send you a PM with all our info on.

I THINK the tables for groups are for 8 or 12 people. What a table we will be !!!! :rotfl2:

Just read the trip report, that was recommended in this thread a few messages ago,( thanks for mentioning this, I had missed it ) from a family in the UK. I read it like a story to Elouise, she thinks it sounds like a " big adventure" !!!! :Pinkbounc

Sue88
05-17-2006, 04:46 PM
TRAFFIC

I read part of that trip report at lunch but I didn't get to finish.

I will call and ask them what we need to do to be at the same table! :teeth:

sue88 :jumping2: :teleport: :jumping2:

Sue88
05-18-2006, 01:28 PM
TRUCKS

No one is posting today?? :confused3

OK, I had a little computer trouble this morning :badpc: but things seem to be better now.

I phoned DCL yesterday and they said that we needed the reservation number and the first and last name of the person who made the reservations and then we can request to be seated together. He said that they could not guarantee that we would sit together but there would be a good chance that we would. He also said that if for some reason that we could not sit together that they would try to have our tables be close together.

So Lindy, let me know your information if you want me to set it up.
And sparKelly, if you decide you want to be with us let me know soon too.
It would be really nice to eat together! :thumbsup2

sue88 :banana:

MJ5MOUSE
05-19-2006, 06:22 AM
Monster

I forwarded Lindy Loo's info to you Sue88

Glad to see you back :banana:

Lindy Loo
05-19-2006, 08:24 AM
"incs" as in monsters Inc!

Thanks for passing on my info to Sue. Glad your pc is ok now Sue ! :thumbsup2

Getting excited!!! Off to spain monday !!! yippee :banana:

Sue88
05-19-2006, 08:59 AM
BOO (the little girl in Monsters Inc.!)

Thanks for the info, and thanks MJ for the help while my computer was messing up. I will let you both know when I get our seating all set!

Spain! Wow! Have a wonderful trip! :sunny: And don't forget to tell us all about it too please.

sue88

Lindy Loo
05-20-2006, 07:01 AM
* hair bunches* (She does have them, doesnt she???)

Raining like mad here in Uk, so i HOPE the weather is better in spain!!! :sunny:

Just bumped us, *** we were on page two !!

SparKeLLy
05-21-2006, 02:49 PM
PIG TAILS

If it's not too late to join up we'd love to sit with you all as well. Let me know if you haven't already made arrangements and I'll pass along the info you need. Is the reservation number the confirmation number?

MJ5MOUSE
05-22-2006, 06:21 AM
Bounce :Pinkbounc

When I was a little girl my mom used to put my hair in little pig tail spirals that look like springs. The boys used to pull them. :p

SparKelly, so glad you are joining us. :grouphug: I emailed my sister to check the boards for your info. You can go ahead and PM the confirmation # and first, last name of the person who made the resie. to her

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Sue88
05-22-2006, 11:21 AM
BEHAVE
(remember that old commercial that promised "bounce'n and behave'n hair?)

Hello everyone!
I did call on Saturday and requested that Lindy Loos family be seated with MJ, MJ's DD and me! And, Lindy, I requested the 8:00 time slot and they again reminded me that they would try to meet this request but that it is not guaranteed.
I will call this evening and add sparKelly and her sweetie too. I am really glad we are all going to eat together!

Hey Lindy - Is hair bunches and pig tails the same thing?? I enjoy learning about the things that we say a bit different.

MJ-How is my favorite sis??

sue88 princess:

SparKeLLy
05-22-2006, 05:02 PM
*Austin Powers*

I got a travel kit in the mail today from DCL :teeth: Very exciting to see any envelopes from Disney in the mail hehe.

Thanks so much Sue for taking care of the seating arrangements, sorry we didn't get back to you sooner so you didn't have to call again. We agree it will be fun to dine with a group especially on pirate night! Was everyone dressing up for that? Can't remember. We are.

Warning....I take pictures of my food :p

Sue88
05-23-2006, 09:00 AM
GROOVY

Hi SparKeLLy - I called DCL and requested that they add your name to our seating request. The guy (castmember) that I talked to was nice. It seems like the last couple of people I talked to before were not really as nice as would be expected for Disney. Anyway, he said that we are all now "linked". So now we just hope for the best that we are all at one big happy table!

I plan to dress up for the pirate night/party. I have one shirt that is kind of pirate-ish and I also have a Disney Pirates of the Caribbean t-shirt. I don't know which to wear. I also plan to wear some random pirate stuff. pirate: pirate: pirate:

sue88 :woohoo:

SparKeLLy
05-24-2006, 09:45 AM
BELL BOTTOMS

Glad you got a friendly CM this time Sue! Anyone watch Lost? I'm so excited for the season finale tonight. Happy Wednesday everyone!

MJ5MOUSE
05-24-2006, 10:26 AM
Halter Tops

Soooo looking forward to dinning with my new DIS friends. :)
What do you guess our rotation will be?
My guess is TAP
Is anyone planning on going to Palo?

Yes, we are planning to dress up! pirate:

Sue88
05-24-2006, 11:15 AM
CAPRIS

Is LindyLoo in Spain now? I hope she gives us many details when she gets back!

We are going to have the best Pirate dinner on Pirate night! I want a picture of our whole pirate group. Can you imagine little Elouise as a pirate! :rotfl:

SparKelly-I can understand taking a picture of your food. Sometimes its easy to forget what we eat and this way your memory will stay sharp. I am hungry! I wish we were at Tritons right now so I could get some good sea food.

MJ- I wouldn't mind that rotation. I wouldn't mind any combination really.

sue88 :wave:

SparKeLLy
05-26-2006, 07:44 AM
FLIP-FLOPS

Yay Friday! Is anyone doing anything special over the weekend??

We don't have any set plans, but hopefully we'll get some wedding stuff done.

We haven't decided about Palo yet, though we'd like to try it...but we'd hate to miss one of the dining rooms!