PDA

View Full Version : Okay we file this one away... For being stupid

NHMickey
09-23-2001, 08:55 AM
Well as you know Sandy is away... Well that makes me in charge of the house (I think Chloe thinks she is). Anyway that means I not only have to figure out how to eat and what but I have to clean up as well. Well not a problem. I vacumed and did the dishes last night. I also cleaned out the litter box:eek: ... Well being the good cleaner that I am I took the litter out to the garage and then went on with my cleaning... I'm amazed how messy I can be in 48 hours :D. Well after checking my email last night ( I traded 3 pins :) :) :) ) I went to bed... About 2am I wake up cause I knew I forgot to do something:mad:

Well I'm not gonna say what cause DUH!!! But it has to do with taking litter OUT of the box. Now I gotta clean up a real mess... YUK!!!

But I did trade a few pins:)

~Kathie
09-23-2001, 10:01 AM
I want you to know...I'm documenting all of this to give to Sandy when she gets home.

Of course I can be bribed!! Got any pins???? :D

Mickey7811
09-23-2001, 12:00 PM
DEAR NAT,

I AM TRULY CONCERNED THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT THRU THESE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS.

DO YOU HAVE SOMEONE CHECKING ON YOU?

ROBYN SUGGESTED A MODERATOR SITTER - THIS IS ALL IN ALL NOT A BAD IDEA.

SO WHEN DO YOU LEAVE FOR DISNEY.

IS SANDY CHECKING ON YOU.

I THINK THIS COULD BE A NEW REALITY TV SHOW.

PLEASE - TRY MCDONALDS FOR DINNER - IT IS MUCH SAFER.

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND PLEASE BE SAFE.

DARLENE
FAIRY GOD MOTHER IN TRAINING

kaeoboy
09-23-2001, 12:25 PM
I don't think bribery would work in this case. Nat's been nice enough to incriminate himself and has done a good job of documenting everthing right here in the posts. ;)

But I'm sure the day-by-day executive summary for Sandy MUST be worth something. It would be faster to read than search all the posts. :smooth: :D

JudithM
09-23-2001, 02:13 PM
This MUST be a guy thing - first John, then Jeff (I know Trina didn't go away, but he gets in as much trouble :) ) & now Nat!

~Kathie
09-23-2001, 02:30 PM
Bribery between Nat & I goes way back!! :D

So.......what pins have you got Nat???