PDA

View Full Version : 100 Year Of Magic Pin Price

Banzai
09-23-2001, 08:40 AM
Hey,

Does anyone know the price for the "Magical Moments" pins?

Brad

Obi-Wan Pinobi
09-23-2001, 09:31 AM
Hi, Banzai

If you mean the Magical Moments pins that come in the individual boxes and are sold at the Disney Gallery stores, I believe those sell for $8.

Of the new 100 Years of Dreams pins that were released yesterday, the Tigger slider and the Pooh dangle sold for $5 each and the others sold for $4.

Banzai
09-23-2001, 09:47 AM
I mean the price for the Light-up pins, the ones that there are a diffrent pin for each park and then one for the the whole celebration.

bevgray
09-23-2001, 09:53 AM
I think the interactive pins are supposed to sell for $15 or $16 each. The new Birnbaum guide to Walt Disney World has a section on the 100 Years celebration that mentions that these pins will be exempt from Cast Member pin trading due to the cost. Can any Cast Members verify? Thanks.

Humpbacks1962
09-23-2001, 10:13 AM
That seems very odd to me, being it a fact that often we find low LEs even, in those lanyards and books! I found some rare CM and Tokyo pins last time.

I am sure someone will luck out every now and then (that is, if Raul lets him) ;)

Wanda

Mickey527
09-23-2001, 10:28 AM
We were given a preview of the interactive pins at the August Event. They will sell for $15 and will not be tradeable.
The reason we were given for them not being tradeable is that they are plastic, not metal like the other light up pins.
These pins are very large, about the size of 2 Jail Scenes(sorry, that is the only pin I can use for size reference) They are also very thick, about 1/2 inch thick, because of the mechanisms inside.
I don't remember the type of pin back, but I seem to remember it was a clasp type, like on the button pins. Peggie