View Full Version : Bye everyone!

01-01-2006, 01:13 AM
Well, it's that time! :cool1: I am officially leaving in 7 hours to go to Disney. The best part is that it's supposed to be sunny and warm down there. Yes! I NEED warm weather (it was snowing up here! :cold: ) Well, I will have a trip report when I return. I will miss the DisBoards while I'm gone. :wave:

01-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Well, I'm back! It was a great trip. I had an absolute blast! I hope to go back soon. But anyway. Here is my trip report for Day #1.

January 1st, 2006
Today started when I went to the Newark airport to go to Disney! Me and my dad (who was driving) left about 8 am. I left NJ on JetBlue Flight #523, at about 11:30 am. I landed in Florida at about 2 pm. The weather in Orlando was about mid-70s that day. By the time I got through Magical Express (which was GREAT, BTW), checked into the hotel, got to my room, and got to the MK, it was 5pm (the MK had the evening EMH, so it was opened to 3am). One of the reasons I went to Disney was to find my friends from the CP, so that was one of the first things I did. I went to Fantasyland and started looking for my friends. I found 3 friends there, plus one of my managers. At 5:40pm I went to Frontierland to do the Hoedown. I got to dance with my favorite dance partner (Alexis :teeth: ), so I was happy. After Hoedown, I went to see the Holiday Country Bear Jamboree show, which was REALLY cute. I ended up taping it. I then went to see the 6:35 show of Cinderellabration. It looked really nice with the lights on the castle. I found a couple of my greeter friends after that- Faith was working the castle show (and did the EMH), and Linda was working with the Tweedles at the Teacups. And after that I went to go see Aladdin and Jasmine. Well, to my surprise Aladdin was one of my friends and he remembered me too!
I actually got to meet up with someone from DisBoards. I met up with Bonny (MommytoMJM), Andrew, and MJ at about 7 pm, and we hung out for about 5 hours! It was fun. MJ actually remembered me, after not seeing me for 5 months! We all saw the 11 pm Spectro in Liberty Square. That was fun. We all "crowed" to Peter Pan (who actually ended up crowing back" and we told the Evil Queen that "Snow White Rules!". The look we got from her was priceless. Well, soon after that it was time for the EMH, and for the others to leave. I ended up riding Splash, BTMRR, and saw Mickey's PhilharMagic and Holiday Country Bears again. I also got pictures with all the characters. My favorite, by far, were Chip and Dale. They were being so silly. They were even pushing each other around in one of the Disney strollers! :rotfl: It was hysterical. The PhotoPass person was even laughing (I got a picture of it). All in all, it was a great first day in Disney.
This is me with Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle
This is me with 2 of my favorite monkeys- Terk and Rafiki
Me with my 2 favorite chipmunks- Chip and Dale
This is Chip and Dale fooling around with the stroller! :teeth:

01-06-2006, 05:45 PM
Well, I'm back. Here is my trip report for day #2.

January 2nd, 2006
Today was my first full day at the MK. Since I was at the MK for the EMH last night, and I was at the park opening for MK, I got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep in between. But I didn't care. I didn't really do too many rides today. In fact, the only ride that I did was the Holiday Country Bears. But I did a lot in the way of shows/parades. I did both Frontierland Hoedowns (with my dancing partner Alexis, of course), saw SADCT, both Spectros, Wishes, and 4 Cinderellabrations! Whew! But speaking of SADCT, I got to sit next to Joey of NSYNC!! :earseek: He was in the park with a group of people, and I got to sit next to him! I also saw more friends in Fantasyland. I saw 4 friends and 1 of my managers. Oh, before I forget, today I saw PUSH the Talking Trashcan in Tomorrowland. He was really cute to watch. But it was REALLY easy to find his operator. I ended up taking a picture of him.
This is PUSH the talking trashcan! And... (spoiler below!)

This is his operator. Look how close he is!

01-06-2006, 06:00 PM
Day #3 I ended up going to Epcot for the morning EMH, MK from opening til 7pm, then I went back to Epcot to meet up with one of my friends from my CP.

January 3rd, 2006
I went to Epcot for the EMH. I wanted to do Soarin first thing, then go to MK for the opening. Apparently a lot of people had the same idea I had. There was a race to Soarin. By the time I got there Soarin had a 20 minute wait (which was not bad at all). Here I received a bit of Pixie Dust. I met a REALLY nice attendent at the ride. He ended up letting me ride twice (the 2nd time in the front row). The 2nd time was amazing. I HIGHLY recommend it for everyone. Having no feet in the way makes it a great ride. Well, when I walked out of The Land, it had started raining. But not for long. By the time I reached MK, it had stopped for good. And that was the ONLY time it rained in the 5 days. I ended up doing no rides today at MK. But I did see Cinderellabration (AGAIN :teeth: ), SADCT, Hoedown (AGAIN with Alexis), and this time I saw the Sword in the Stone show. I actually got a picture with Merlin today, which is kind-of rare as he hardly does pictures. I also got to meet my friend from Main Street. We walked around Fantasyland until she had to go into work. At about 7:30 I went over to Epcot to meet my friend April. She was on my CP, and had extended her program. We then went to dinner at DTD at McDonalds. That was a lot of fun. Overall, a fun day.

This is me with Merlin! :wizard:

01-06-2006, 06:12 PM
This is my trip report for my last day in Disney. Then it's back home to freezing NJ. :cold:

January 4th, 2006
My last day here. How sad. Disney is like my 2nd home (actually, I probably can get around MK better then home. How sad is that. :rotfl: ) Anyway, I was back to MK at opening. Again, I didn't do any rides (Country Bears was closed the last 2 days of my trip, or I'd have done that). I did get to see Cinderellabration (AGAIN- I think I must have a record for how many times I've seen it! :teeth: ), SADCT, Hoedown (AGAIN-but Alexis didn't dance with me this time. He made me dance with Dino. Why Alexis? WHY?!?), Spectro, and Sword in thre Stone. I have 3 PD stories from these.
1. After the 4 pm Stone show, I told Merlin that I was leaving the next day. He gave me one of the medallions so I could "remember him by". Like I could forget him? That was such a sweet thing to do. :goodvibes
2. During Spectro, I was getting kind of sad because it was my last time seeing it before I left. Well, it turned out that Snow White was my friend! She gave me a HUGE hug and wished me a safe trip back home! princess:
3. I got to see my friends in Cinderellabration! :cloud9: That was one of the highlights of my trip. I could see them in the shows, but I had really hoped to meet them. It was really good to see them again, too. :grouphug:
So overall it was a really nice trip. I hadn't gone to really do the rides. I got to do most of what I had gone to do. So that's all that really matters to me. Now, hopefully I can get my CP, and I'll (hopefully) be back down in May! :moped: This wraps up my Disney trip report! Bye! :wave: