PDA

View Full Version : Okay this is not.... NOT FUNNY!!!!

NHMickey
09-22-2001, 06:19 PM
I get home... Had a great surprise waiting... Thank you Darlene:) Then I said okay no cookies for dinner. I went in the kitchen and while not sure what I was gonna have:confused: I looked around and said "Hey Chicken... I can Cook a piece of Chicken"... Well after trying to figure out how to cook a FROZEN BRICK:eek: I got it all done (Very little smoke... My best guess is the Fire Trucks were in the area anyway).

Well ya can't just eat Chicken I said so I thought to myself... Self what else can you make with this??? I said peas... Yea peas. Sandy always makes peas for me so I figured wht the heck. Well imagine my surprise when all I had was another FROZEN BRICK:eek: . I thought peas came in a can:confused: Well thank heaven for instructions. Well as I got it all done and set on a plate I heard Muffin on the deack going nuts... Well I went out and saw him flipping out cause our neigbors cat was on the steps. So after a little coaxing (No I did'nt throw anything) He/She left.

Now here comes the worst part... No Laughing:mad: :mad: :mad:

I go back in the house.... AND CHLOE ATE MY CHICKEN AND PEAS!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Well Thank God I still have some Cookies:)

So if anyone is in WDW and sees my wife... Tell her I love her and miss her... And The Cookies are great!!!

Parkhopper
09-22-2001, 06:52 PM
Chloe just figured that you fixed her dinner for her first and forgot to give it to her right away.

Eeyore's Pal
09-22-2001, 07:21 PM
Well, now that you have all the directions figured out . . . :D . . . It should be a breeze to make it all again. :eek:

jaross
09-22-2001, 07:42 PM
Poor Nat........... Poor, Poor Nat!

Chris

Laurajean1014
09-22-2001, 07:52 PM
Chlohe may have saved you a belly ache....

Uh, it's time to walk the dog....

TIGGERSMOM
09-22-2001, 07:56 PM
ROTFLM*O:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Luv2Roam
09-22-2001, 08:15 PM
All you do is thaw some food, then put it away AND order PIZZA. ;)

Obi-Wan Pinobi
09-22-2001, 08:29 PM
Nat, I'm sorry, but ......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

At least Chloe is well fed.

Why does this sound like a rehearsal for the next Home Alone movie?? How soon until Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern enter the picture?? :D

goofymom/pop
09-22-2001, 08:43 PM
But I am laughing so hard I cant eat my apple pie......:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Nat....I really really needed a good laugh tonight.

:D :D :D :D :D

Now go order some chinese take out....and for crying out loud put poor Chloe to bed first...

Cindy

Mickey7811
09-22-2001, 09:23 PM
Dear Nat,

I made you smile today and now you made me smile - great story.

See Ya Real Soon.

Darlene

LynniethePooh
09-22-2001, 10:16 PM
Frozen Chicken $2.99 lb
Frozen Peas $1.19

Chloe eating your dinner........PRICELESS!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

JudithM
09-22-2001, 11:33 PM
Sorry, Nat, but we got a good laugh out of your story!! I think you need to stop consulting John about how to eat while your wife is at WDW :)! At least your dog won't starve - I think you dog is pretty smart!!

Brise Nannie
09-23-2001, 07:44 AM
ROFLM*O also!!! I agree...Chloe was doin' a taste test to make sure you didn't get food poisoning. {laughing with tears in my eyes} I haven't laughed this hard in 12 days. Thanks, Nat! :D