PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Been to Spoodles Pizza Window Lately?

ashresiren
12-29-2005, 06:24 PM
Just wondering if the calzones, meatball sandwiches, and breadsticks are still available. AllEars doesn't list any of these items anymore--just the pizza. Anybody been there recently?

nbodyhome
12-29-2005, 06:29 PM
I've been there 4 times in the past month, at least. I don't remember anything about calzones, etc. - just pizza and salads.

Maybe you can ask (if they can make those), I didn't even realized they'd offered more than pizza before.

Denise

elgerber
12-29-2005, 08:56 PM
We were there in October, and the calzones were no longer on the menu.

jiminy14
12-30-2005, 03:05 AM
The calzones, meatball sandwiches and breadsticks are long gone. We were there last August and they were removed from the menu. You can only order pizza now and the quality has definitely gone down hill. They now use pre-made pizza shells which taste like cardboard. We were very disappointed in the pizza that we purchased there.

ashresiren
12-30-2005, 03:13 AM
This is really disappointing for us. In all our trips to Disney we had never been to the Boardwalk. So, last May (2005) we decided to spend our first evening there. We thought the food was really great for window service and LOVED the atmosphere. Pizza, however, was the one thing we didn't order. Sorry to hear it's gone downhill. Thanks to those who replied, though.

nbodyhome
12-30-2005, 08:56 AM
We actually really like the pizza (I hadn't had it in a couple of years, and don't remember much about it being better or worse at that time).

Denise