PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Resolutions Anyone?

TallSmartie
12-29-2005, 04:18 PM
Does anyone have any New Year's Resolutions planned for 2006?? :goodvibes

Princess Ash
12-29-2005, 04:48 PM
My New Year's Resolutions So Far...

Practice my piano more
Write in xanga or a myspace blog every day (cuz I don't want to forget what my teenage life was like when I get to be older)
Have more self-control when it comes to chowing down, hahaha
Try not to forget stuff so much
Keep my room clean.................................-er....................
Stop saying bad words all-together...it's so unlady-like

MyHappyEnding_
12-29-2005, 05:38 PM
New year's resolution.....pssh yeah right.

Daisymae26
12-29-2005, 06:49 PM
I agree with Ash; I need to document my life more, but I'm thinking in more of a journal.

ummm...I need to contemplate this... :)

Cinderella94
12-29-2005, 07:21 PM
For my New Years resolution I need toooooo................

figure out a BETTER New Years resolution!

dragonfly75
12-29-2005, 07:31 PM
Documenting my life might be a good idea.....although probably wickedly boring

Princess Ash
12-29-2005, 07:34 PM
Documenting my life might be a good idea.....although probably wickedly boring

Def one of my fears. Makes me be like...what the heck am I DOING with my life???

DramaQueen
12-29-2005, 09:03 PM
I REALLY REALLY REALLY would like to stop biting my nail and cracking my knuckles, both are VERy unattractive.
That's been my resoluation every year for like the past 5 years, never seems to happen.
BUT I'm still going to try.

ALSO, I need to be more health concious, I stuck with my resolution last year and lost about 20 lbs! (yayy) And I'm at a healthy, happy weight now, but I seem to think that now that I'm no longer overweight I can eat all the junk food I want. SO this year, I'm going to stop eating so much junk food!!

And last but not least, I would like to try and be more assertive, I can be a bit of a push-over sometimes, I'm going to try and stop that. My boyfriend tells me I need to learn to stand my ground. ;p SO, I'm going to try that out in the new year.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT NEW YEAR! And good luck with your resolutions!

:flower:

Princess Ash
12-29-2005, 09:04 PM
I REALLY REALLY REALLY would like to stop biting my nail and cracking my knuckles, both are VERy unattractive.
That's been my resoluation every year for like the past 5 years, never seems to happen.
BUT I'm still going to try.

ALSO, I need to be more health concious, I stuck with my resolution last year and lost about 20 lbs! (yayy) And I'm at a healthy, happy weight now, but I seem to think that now that I'm no longer overweight I can eat all the junk food I want. SO this year, I'm going to stop eating so much junk food!!

And last but not least, I would like to try and be more assertive, I can be a bit of a push-over sometimes, I'm going to try and stop that. My boyfriend tells me I need to learn to stand my ground. ;p SO, I'm going to try that out in the new year.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT NEW YEAR! And good luck with your resolutions!

:flower:

CONGRATS ON LAST YEAR'S NEW YEARS RESOLUTION! THAT'S AWESOME!!!

DramaQueen
12-29-2005, 09:34 PM
CONGRATS ON LAST YEAR'S NEW YEARS RESOLUTION! THAT'S AWESOME!!!

why thank ya dahlin' =]

Daisymae26
12-29-2005, 09:57 PM
^ Congrats as well! :)