PDA

View Full Version : VMK at WDW?

hsmamato2
12-29-2005, 03:08 PM
Hi- I'm really way past my teen years....sigh...but maybe someone here can help me? Is there anything to do in the actual Magic Kingdom that has to with the VMK online game? TIA :cool1:

*EWooWDW*
12-29-2005, 05:43 PM
I'm so excited you asked about this. I love VMK myself and I was so excited to see VMK in the Magic Kingdom. On Mainstreet, I can't remember quite the right name but it's where they sell pal-mickey, they have a VMK center. They have a few computers to play on and they have In the Park Quests. There are 4 quests. For each quest you get online rewards. The best part is that if you complete all quests you get a FREE VMK style tour of the park. My mom and I did it and it was a blast. You can win VMK rewards for answering questions from Disney Trivia. Turst me it's challenging but it's worth the time. We asked cast members for help and most times they ended up giving us the answers. Trust me, it's one of the most fun things you can do right now at WDW. Plus it's all FREE!

Good luck. I hope you have as much fun as I did. :cool2:

hsmamato2
12-30-2005, 08:47 AM
thanks for the response....do you actually play on the computer like you do at home? or is it like looking through the park? sorry to sound dumb, but this is for my ds,who loves this game....

TheBellhop
12-30-2005, 09:20 AM
There is actually a whole seperate board for the VMK game. ;)

It's two boards under the Community Board.

Princess Ash
12-30-2005, 10:31 AM
Yes, the VMK buffs there might be able to help you a lot more than us :rotfl:

hsmamato2
12-30-2005, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the tip! ds and I will go off to explore this previously unknown to us board! :banana:

*EWooWDW*
12-31-2005, 09:24 AM
thanks for the response....do you actually play on the computer like you do at home? or is it like looking through the park? sorry to sound dumb, but this is for my ds,who loves this game....
Well you can play online but they also have quests inside the acutal park. It's almost like a scavenger hunt. There are different questions that are asked. One of them I remember was "How many diamonds are on the Diamond Horsehoe Saloon sign." For most of these questions we just asked the CMs for some help. It's a great time if you been to WDW a few times and have some extra time.

AllyGirlie
12-31-2005, 09:38 AM
The best part is that if you complete all quests you get a FREE VMK style tour of the park.

I literally just got back from WDW yesterday and my brother and I did the quests. Neither of us really play VMK that often, but it's fun and it gives us something to do. Anyway, just so you know they are not offering the tour anymore. When we went to VMK central on Main Street to hand in our quests I asked him because he just handed us our reward cards and was going to send us on our way. He said that they were not going to offer the tour anymore and instead just give you 10 free cards for getting all the answers right on all the quests. They give you the 10 cards you would have recieved if you went on the tour, which is ok with me..

My guess is that the tour was not getting enough people. I mean every time I go to log on to the game there's maybe 2 or 3 thousand playing and that's in the entire country and some parts of Europe..

*EWooWDW*
12-31-2005, 01:34 PM
Awww...That's no fun that they're not doing the tour. Oh well. The quests are still fun to do. They were probably loosing money on it. That's how it always goes. Money comes first. Ah well.

nataliejayne11
02-16-2006, 09:50 AM
Are u kidding? Are you joking with me you guys? Have they really REALLY stopped the tour. OMG this cant be happening!! This can't be happening!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

If they have closed the tour i will kill myself. I LOVE the tour!!! It is my favourite thing in WDW and that's the truth!!! Ok srry i am over-reacting but, CLOSING THE TOUR????!!!!!!!!
Sorry I am just so mad on VMK