PDA

View Full Version : I met another DIS member in line today at TDS!!

Jovo
09-22-2001, 01:03 PM
Hi Beauty LLM, and thanks for the heads up on this site!! I am a Cm at TDS Locally and I usually only post on the CM board here....Nice to have met someone from the same group!!:):) What pins did you get? I passed on the whole set and got Walt and Mickey and Tigger and Ariel and the Mickey mouse club on TV one!!! From olling at the other posts I guess we were lucky to live in this area! I am NOT looking forward to grumpy guests tomorrow though!!Everyone will surely be upset that the pins are gone!

Mickey527
09-22-2001, 01:20 PM
Jova,
Glad to meet you, even though I didn't YET!! I am sure she told you all about me (Peggie) and the other Caballeros (Cynthia and ..........Dom)
BeautyLLM (Leslie) bought me some pins today too. She was able to get all the ones I asked for and some for her too. She bought us each 2 of the Walt and Mickey pins so we have a trader.
Looking forward to meeting you soon, maybe you can meet us for lunch on Friday. The Caballeros are planning to meet and we would love to meet you. Let us know, we can meet at the mall if that is more convienient for you. Peggie

BeautyLLM
09-22-2001, 01:55 PM
Yikes Jovo.....sssshhhhh.....we seem to have a good thing going here in um, well I'm not going to say where in Connecticut...:D

Hope you can make lunch on Friday...that would be fun!!

Leslie

BeautyLLM
09-22-2001, 01:58 PM
It was so cool to meet someone new from the boards!!! That's what being a DIS member is all about !!!!

Leslie

Jovo
09-23-2001, 09:58 AM
I work about 62.5 hours a week! Sorry folks, that day is spent in the hospital in the a.m. and the Disney Store in the P.M.!!