12-27-2005, 09:06 PM
the most saddest song? mine is (skin)-country song!!!! :sad2:

PolynessianBaby
12-27-2005, 09:33 PM
I agree with you....but it gets happy!!
Taylor*

tinkerjo
12-27-2005, 10:07 PM
yeah it does, even though she dont have any hair! her date waz hot though!

DollfieDreams
12-27-2005, 10:22 PM
i think 'right here' by staind is a sad song. its something i can relate to personally...thats why.
'angel' by sarah mchlachlan always makes me cry...
so does 'iris' by the goo goo dolls.

Sparx
12-27-2005, 10:56 PM
independence day. and that one by sarah mchlachlan, Angel.

DisneyGirl421
12-27-2005, 11:03 PM
For Good - Wicked the musical

makes me cry EVERY time.

Princess Ash
12-27-2005, 11:16 PM
For Good - Wicked the musical

makes me cry EVERY time.

We sang that for a Choral concert this year...

Christmas Shoes always used to make me cry
Then Howie Day's Collide did...personal reasons
Now...Aerosmith's I don't wanna miss a thing does...personal reasons...

Depending on my mood tho...LOTS of songs are sad/good to me...
I LOVE depressing music...

Cinderella94
12-27-2005, 11:36 PM

Me too!

Daisymae26
12-28-2005, 09:38 AM

i agree...

:rotfl: me too!

:)

Princess Ash
12-28-2005, 09:40 AM
OMG...I just decided last night what the MOST sad song was...cuz I cried myself to sleep last night :rolleyes:

Wake Me Up When September Ends...Green Day

Daisymae26
12-28-2005, 09:42 AM
OMG...I just decided last night what the MOST sad song was...cuz I cried myself to sleep last night :rolleyes:

Wake Me Up When September Ends...Green Day

It's a sad song, but the first time I listened to it was in gym class playing Pickleball. This was already long after September was over, and it kept getting annoying...but anyway, it was sad. :)

Princess Ash
12-28-2005, 09:43 AM
It's a sad song, but the first time I listened to it was in gym class playing Pickleball. This was already long after September was over, and it kept getting annoying...but anyway, it was sad. :)

Guess it's just a personal preference then...I started to listen to it immediately after a break up :rolleyes:

BandGeek911
12-28-2005, 09:51 AM
The song Concrete Angel Makes me cry everytime. :guilty: And christmas shoes... my eyes are always wet at the end of that one. I always listen to that kind of music when I'm feeling down. And for some reason I feel a lot better after listening to these songs and after a good cry.

tinkerjo
12-28-2005, 10:13 AM
[QUOTE=The song Concrete Angel Makes me cry everytime.

me to!

JulielovesDisney
12-28-2005, 10:25 AM
the most saddest song? mine is (skin)-country song!!!! :sad2:

Yeah, that's such a sad song!!

And the new Brad Paisley and Dolly Parton song is sad. Especially the music video :sad: And Kenny Chesney's song Who You'd Be Today. That's probably the saddest song for me. :sad:

tiff13
12-28-2005, 12:04 PM
: And Kenny Chesney's song Who You'd Be Today. That's probably the saddest song for me. :sad:

agreed
and Please by Staind.It's more of an angry song, but at the same time it makes me sad cuz I can relate.

socer003grrl
12-28-2005, 03:41 PM
alot of songs make me cry....mostly for personal reasons.....i like to read the lyrics before i listen to a cd and i was reading the lyrics for one of the ryan cabrera songs...and i almost cried...personal reason....it's you is the name of the song..time machine by the click five makes me cry...so does behind these hazel eyes..that song is really sad...

Daisymae26
12-28-2005, 04:42 PM
alot of songs make me cry....mostly for personal reasons.....i like to read the lyrics before i listen to a cd and i was reading the lyrics for one of the ryan cabrera songs...and i almost cried...personal reason....it's you is the name of the song..time machine by the click five makes me cry...so does behind these hazel eyes..that song is really sad...

the music video for "behind these hazel eyes" is really sad too...

U Just Got PUNKD
12-28-2005, 09:40 PM
I have got to say "Skin" it's soooooo sad :guilty:

Secret Shadow
12-28-2005, 09:46 PM
:music: I think 'The Christmas Shoes ' is a really sad song... It always makes me cry. :sad:

!!PonyBoy!!
12-29-2005, 08:56 AM
Christmas Shoes
Emotionless
Untitled
Perfect

MuNkY
12-29-2005, 12:13 PM
Live like you were dying. I think Alan Jackson sings it.

PolynessianBaby
12-29-2005, 08:47 PM

Glad to see I'm not the only one! My friends think I'm crazy....I also think Concrete Angel by Martina McBride is a sad song!
Taylor*

BandGeek911
12-30-2005, 03:12 PM
Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) by Billy Joel gets me going too. It's not sad, but more sweet and touching.

DramaQueen
12-30-2005, 03:56 PM
Okay I think for SURE
Annie by Vanessa Carlton is like THE saddest song ever.
I cry almost EVERY time I listen to it.

Also I'll follow you into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie is pretty sad, its like happy, but sad at the same time.

DCHSswimmer10
12-30-2005, 04:03 PM
:music: I think 'The Christmas Shoes ' is a really sad song... It always makes me cry. :sad:
::yes:: I definetly agree. Concrete Angel and Skin too. :sad1:

Sparx
12-30-2005, 04:10 PM
Back To Pooh Corner is sad too.

I live for depressing music. lol. Cyndi Lauper has some too... Hat Full Of Stars is one of hers.

Sparx
12-30-2005, 04:11 PM
Live like you were dying. I think Alan Jackson sings it.
Tim McGraw sings it. :)

DollfieDreams
12-30-2005, 11:43 PM
if anyones ever heard the song beautiful disaster by kelly clarkson..that is sad. i dont know why it makes me sad..but it does XD. and i think another song of hers is sad, because of you. i hate to say it but everytime by britney spears is sad.

BrerLizzie
12-31-2005, 12:26 AM
Arlington by Trace Adkins I believe..
also: Skin, Who You'd Be Today, and I had one more, but I forgot what it was. That annoys me.
oh, and Dream Big by Ryan Shupe and the Rubbar Band. It's not 'sad' but it does make people 'happy cry'

The Dark Dancer
12-31-2005, 01:55 AM
"Skin"...The song makes me cry and the video makes me fall apart. :guilty:

here it is if you haven't seen the video:
http://music.yahoo.com/ar-297648-videos--Rascal-Flatts <<click "skin".

"Angel" by Sarah M. makes me cry.

"When I'm Gone", and "Mockingbird" by Eminem are pretty sad.

"Hello" by Evanescence.... :sad2:

"Here without you" by 3 Doors Down.

::yes:: i think 'right here' by staind is a sad song. its something i can relate to personally...thats why.
'angel' by sarah mchlachlan always makes me cry...

I think Right Here by Staind is a sad song, also. My sister doesn't though. :confused3 My friends are trying to convert me to being a country music fanatic like them....They will not try any other genres.... :confused3 They can be weird like that sometimes. They stick to one particular thing and won't try new stuff. ....sorry, off-topic! :blush:

continue! :flower:

oH..sorry, That's way more than just one sad song....lol :blush: ;)

Babyjustrun
12-31-2005, 09:49 AM
When I'm Gone ~ Eminem
Mockingbird ~ Eminem

I really don't like Eminem, but these songs are just so sad. I hate hearing about his daughter and stuff, it's just so sad.