PDA

View Full Version : Ringing in the New Year with the Mouse at Walt Disney World!

SKMinnie48
12-27-2005, 06:29 PM
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays! My mom and two friends are heading up this friday for New Year's Eve at Walt Disney World. We are Florida residents and we go alot but this is my favorite time to go, also one of the friends I am taking hasn't been for a few years and the other and I went up two weeks ago with her family! This will be my mom and I's 3rd time going for new year's and we are trying EPCOT this time after going to Magic Kingdom last year and MGM two years prior to that. Is anyone else going for New Year's Eve?

Happy New Year! :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

AmoDolphin
12-27-2005, 06:36 PM
That sounds like fun! Have a great time!

SKMinnie48
12-27-2005, 06:43 PM
Thanks!

AmoDolphin
12-27-2005, 06:45 PM
I'll just be here, hopefully watching a Twilight Zone marathon. Last year they had it...Lemme check if they have it againg this year...That was fun... YES! They're having it!

SKMinnie48
12-27-2005, 06:51 PM
That sounds like fun, though! I have only seen the show once and I saw it in my Literature class at school. As soon as I heard the theme song I was like yes it's the tower of terror lol!

JulielovesDisney
12-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Lucky!! I wish I could go to WDW for New Years. I went for my first trip to WDW, but I was in 3rd grade, and we left before the fireworks because it was getting REALLY busy! So I don't remember anything. But it sounds soo cool!!

Have fun!! ::MickeyMo

SKMinnie48
12-27-2005, 08:26 PM
That sounded like it was fun though and thanks!

Daisymae26
12-27-2005, 08:31 PM
ooo, have loads of fun there! :sunny:

SKMinnie48
12-27-2005, 09:04 PM
Thanks!

wdwgirl03
12-27-2005, 09:07 PM
I won't be there for New Years eve, but I leave for Florida tomorrow with my family...we're going to go to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure for 2 days, and go to Disney World for 2 days. In less than 12 hours I will be on my way!! :teeth: :earseek: :Pinkbounc :love:

SKMinnie48
12-27-2005, 09:12 PM
That's so cool! I hope you have a good time!

Cinderella94
12-27-2005, 09:15 PM
I am so jealous! Have a great time!

Ariel-Look-Alike!
12-27-2005, 09:24 PM
Hey thats me ... that girl that hasnt been since i was little! yay cant wait to go! road trip ... road trip.... i cant believe u wanted to be in a car with me for 3 hours up and 3 hours back!!! wow! u have gutts! cant wait till friday @ 7am!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SKMinnie48
12-27-2005, 09:26 PM
I am so jealous! Have a great time!

Thanks!

SKMinnie48
12-27-2005, 09:27 PM
Hey thats me ... that girl that hasnt been since i was little! yay cant wait to go! road trip ... road trip.... i cant believe u wanted to be in a car with me for 3 hours up and 3 hours back!!! wow! u have gutts! cant wait till friday @ 7am!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jill! Yea I can't wait until the trip either! It's going to be a lot of fun! :cheer2:

Ariel-Look-Alike!
12-27-2005, 09:30 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ariel-Look-Alike!
12-27-2005, 09:31 PM
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!