PDA

View Full Version : It's Saturday Morning....what is a girl to do???

in2disny
09-22-2001, 09:07 AM
I've been at work since 7 and just took a break to check some e-mails and check out the board. And I was so DEPRESSED by what I read. It had be stated by many CM's and Managers that they would take phone holds. I think that telling the CM's at the last minute that this isn't possible is not fair. Esp. For those that had planned around that infomation.

Anyway, I can't send my husband either because I'm short staffed at work (actually no one is working other then me and him) and he has to help run the store today. I didn't have enough time to catch anybody (as it is 9 already) to get pins for me.....

So....here goes the begging!!!!

The only pin that I really want is the Walt and Mickey Pin. I wanted to have a couple for traders but I guess that option is out. One is good for my collection!!!

I will pay cost or work out a trade whichever works!!

Hope to hear from someone!!!!

Thanks
Connie

UPDATE!!!! UPDATE!!! - I JUST CALLED JUST IN CASE THEY WOULD TAKE MY HOLD ANYWAY. BUT OF COURSE THEY COULDN'T........HOWEVER, I ASKED IF SHE COULD PUT A SIGN UP ASKING FOR DARLENE OR ANY OTHER DIS'ER TO PICK ME UP A WALT PIN (JUST AS A JOKE OF COURSE) AND SHE KNEW DARLENE AND OTHERS THAT WERE IN LINE AND OFFERED TO ASK THEM TO PICK ME UP A WALT PIN IF THEY CAN!!!

I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF THEY WERE ABLE TO HELP!!!
NOW THAT'S DISNEY SERVICE!!

Luv2Roam
09-22-2001, 09:18 AM
I wonder if the Hold policy will be different from store to store. (Just knowing that you can ask three CM's the same question and often get three different answers.)
I know last night they told me they couldn't put them on hold until they were for sale. To me, that means after the store opens today.
And I would be VERY unhappy if I had called earlier and told they held pins for me, only to find out they didn't!
I hope to buy extras.

Mickey527
09-22-2001, 09:58 AM
Connie,
I am in the same boat. I am at work. I work every Saturday, so I will go through this every weekend.
Luckily Leslie has offered to pick up the pins I want for me.
I thought I would try calling the store near me in Trumbull just to check if they will hold some pins for me. They said they are not allowed to hold pins and they already have a line of 15 people outside the store. And they only have 19 of each pin. There is no limit, so the first person could buy all 19 and leave none for the rest.
The Milford store that Leslie is going to has no line so that at least is a good sign.
At least I hope Leslie went to that store. Peggie

~Kathie
09-22-2001, 10:04 AM
I'm in the same boat. I was called into work this morning so if anyone gets an extra Walt & Mickey I'm in line behind Connie.