PDA

View Full Version : Trip paid for!!! Yaaaayyyy!!!

Pryncess'mom
12-26-2005, 08:23 PM
Just paid off the balance of our trip, down to 51 days and counting. This will be our first trip to the Poly and we are so excited!! :grouphug: :banana: :banana: We have made several dining reservations (actually Ann at DU has made them!) and gotten just what we wanted! Her service has been great for me! Kudos to Ann Barr!! :cheer2: :cheer2: Can't wait for President's Weekend!!

Happy New year to all! :wizard:

deb ::MinnieMo

tink25
12-26-2005, 11:02 PM
Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking, did you get a good deal using DU, or is it roughly about the same as doing it on your own through disney? Trying to book a trip for 2 next dec. & wondering about DU rates for deluxe resorts. TIA!

mrp4352
12-27-2005, 02:57 PM
45 days and counting - and I just paid it off!!!! :bounce:

Pryncess'mom
12-27-2005, 10:54 PM
Hey there tink25! Basically, it was the same as doing it yourself. There was a code available, so she was able to get that, which was about $400 less than Disney website, but with the free upgrade in tix it is worth more. Honestly, this is the first time I have used anyone to book with. Usually I do everything myself. But right now, I just don't have the time to sit on the phone and do it all. I emailed her what I wanted, dates, etc.... and also dining requests with restaurants and times and dates and she has done it all. So easy!!

mrp4352 -- where are you staying. We check in in 50 days!!

deb ::MinnieMo