PDA

View Full Version : Scrapbook present for my parents

bettyann29
12-26-2005, 01:25 AM
Just wanted to post about a scrapbook that I made for my parents for Christmas over my 3 children.. This was my first book and I have to admit that I think it looked pretty good.. I started doing some stuff on my own and then about a week later I went to a free class that a local scrapbook store sponsored and learned some tips that really helped me.. My parents only have a few pictures here and there of my kids.. mainly school pictures.. they had no baby pictures or pictures of them growing up.. I did an entire book of just pictures of my kids starting from baby pictures to present.. My parents flipped!! This was the best present Ive ever given.. :goodvibes

Now Im working on my WDW book..

lewdyan1
12-26-2005, 07:46 AM
Congratulations!!! :cool1: I am glad it turned out so well! :goodvibes

Lisa
12-26-2005, 03:12 PM
That is a present your parents will truly treasure. :love:

tinkerjo
12-26-2005, 05:09 PM
im glad it turned out good! :teeth:
i am 12 and last year i made my very first scrapbook of myrtle beach and gave it to my grandparents for christmas! boy did they love it! :sunny: i cant wair till this sumer to make one of disney! i already have have of my supplies for it!

p.s. does anyone know how expensive a scrapbooking althum is in disney world?- a nice one!!!!! :confused3