12-24-2005, 08:06 PM
Do you like MTV

I dont really

BandGeek911
12-24-2005, 08:08 PM
No, I find it annoying lol.

Daisymae26
12-24-2005, 08:21 PM
There is nothing worth watching on it; it's all staged shows. I think I can make better use of my time than wasting it watching MTV. (sorry if I sound like my mother, :goodvibes )

Princess Ash
12-24-2005, 08:25 PM
Yah, I do like it sometimes... :confused3 why not?

dragonfly75
12-24-2005, 08:26 PM
For me it depends on which show it is, for example I like Miss Seventeen, but not Laguna beach....

nightmareb4xmas
12-24-2005, 08:38 PM
of course i DONT!

its the homeland for abercrombie and fitch and sell-outs...i hate it when mtv viewers think theyre a fan of a band by hearing ONE STINKING song on trl...grrrr

dont even get me started about mtv

MuNkY
12-24-2005, 08:40 PM
Ever sence TRL and Carson Daly, MTV has sucked.

U Just Got PUNKD
12-25-2005, 11:11 AM
I'm inbetween because I like the music videos and like 1 show but that's pretty much it

socer003grrl
12-25-2005, 12:27 PM
i don't really like mtv but i like fuse which is a channel by mtv

Sparx
12-25-2005, 12:50 PM
No. It is much too over rated. when they used to play real music, yeah it was ok. But now it is where old reality shows go to die.

MuNkY
12-25-2005, 12:53 PM
No. It is much too over rated. when they used to play real music, yeah it was ok. But now it is where old reality shows go to die.
I miss headbangers ball. I remember watching that as a REALLY little kid in the early 90's. But they canceled it, just outta the blue it was done. Then they brought it back with that crapfest. :rolleyes:

AmoDolphin
12-25-2005, 12:54 PM

::yes:: ::yes:: ITA

MuNkY
12-25-2005, 12:56 PM
BTW, the radio station I listen to had two people from leguna beach on. You want to talk about dumb people. Sheesh.:rolleyes:

Cinderella94
12-25-2005, 01:34 PM
Yeah, I like MTV.

Sparx
12-25-2005, 04:46 PM
I miss headbangers ball. I remember watching that as a REALLY little kid in the early 90's. But they canceled it, just outta the blue it was done. Then they brought it back with that crapfest. :rolleyes:
Headbangers Ball. I saw a REALLY old episode of that a few days ago. It was teh middle of the night. I don't think it was on mtv either.... If I see it again, I'll remember the channel.

xxDisneyDancerxx
12-25-2005, 04:55 PM
For me it depends on which show it is, for example I like Miss Seventeen, but not Laguna beach....

I love Laguna Beach...but other shows on MTV are just weird and annoying

TheBellhop
12-25-2005, 05:36 PM
Laguna Beach sucked me in. But that's the only show that I watch.

I really wish they wouldn't show that rap and hip-hop crap on MTV2. I also wish Subterranean wasn't on at 12 on Sundays.

polysisterchick
12-25-2005, 06:26 PM
there are a few shows I watch but the TLR or whatever it's called... nope. I don't watch that.

MuNkY
12-25-2005, 07:04 PM
Headbangers Ball. I saw a REALLY old episode of that a few days ago. It was teh middle of the night. I don't think it was on mtv either.... If I see it again, I'll remember the channel.
Might have been VH1 Classic. They run stuff like that every once and a while.

But the best one had to be when they had, I think it was Alice and Chains at some waterpark, and one of the guys was wearing a speedo. :rotfl:

Princess Ash
12-25-2005, 09:01 PM
I love Laguna Beach...but other shows on MTV are just weird and annoying

To me, why watch Laguna Beach when you can just go to school and SEE the real-life drama? :confused3

PunkGothicBabe
12-26-2005, 10:56 AM
i kinda like it. i like hard rock cafe, and the music video wake up in the morning; but otherwise, it is all reality shows and crap. i like fuse bcuz it shows more music things than reality shows, and mtv hits is good bcuz its all music videos, all day. it is not
Music
Tele
Vision

its

Reality
Show
Tele
Vision

MyHappyEnding_
12-26-2005, 12:03 PM
I like MTV.

I'm a sucker for fake dramatic reality shows, what can I say?

Sparx
12-26-2005, 12:47 PM
Might have been VH1 Classic. They run stuff like that every once and a while.

But the best one had to be when they had, I think it was Alice and Chains at some waterpark, and one of the guys was wearing a speedo. :rotfl:
:rotfl: I remember that one! :rotfl:

PolynessianBaby
12-26-2005, 07:00 PM
I like MTV....some shows I don't like... My fave. is by far Laguna Beach, it's one of my guilty pleasures! ;)

Taylor*

Princess Ash
12-26-2005, 07:10 PM
Can someone please explain the Laguna Beach craze to me? :confused3
Dead serious here...I'd like to have a more open-mind with it.........................

Tinker'n'Fun
12-26-2005, 07:56 PM
I like it sometimes. It all depends on the show.

IrishTink
01-11-2006, 05:21 PM
I like MTV. But some shows are really annoying. I did like the Andy Milinokis Show util they stopped showing it. The show is soooooo stupid that it's funny. I hate Laguna Beach.

Zbaby
01-11-2006, 07:33 PM
:crazy2:

disneyangel7488
01-12-2006, 05:57 PM
The only shows on MTV that I like are True Life and Made, which I don't know if either one is on anymore because I don't watch MTV much anymore. Besides those two shows, MTV is stupid.

pugslee
01-12-2006, 06:41 PM
I never watch it. Nothing on it is really "Music Television", except for maybe TRL

goofyandplutoluver
01-12-2006, 08:39 PM
Can someone please explain the Laguna Beach craze to me? :confused3
Dead serious here...I'd like to have a more open-mind with it.........................

I thought I was alone :goodvibes

TESTRACKLOVER92
01-12-2006, 09:32 PM
OMFG HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE MTV ITS THE BEST CHANNEL EVR AND LAGUNA BEACH IS AWESOME JUST TO LET U KNOW!!!!!!O0H AND WE ARENT AlL ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH PREPS!!!UR JUST JELOUS THAT PEOPLE LIKE PREPS MORE THAN bAND GEEKS!!!!!!!! :mad: :cool: ::yes::

nightmareb4xmas
01-13-2006, 07:24 PM
excuse me..?

U Just Got PUNKD
01-13-2006, 08:05 PM
I'm with Sarah..
what's your problam?

BandGeek911
01-14-2006, 04:32 PM
OMFG HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE MTV ITS THE BEST CHANNEL EVR AND LAGUNA BEACH IS AWESOME JUST TO LET U KNOW!!!!!!O0H AND WE ARENT AlL ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH PREPS!!!UR JUST JELOUS THAT PEOPLE LIKE PREPS MORE THAN bAND GEEKS !!!!!!!! :mad: :cool: ::yes::

What's wrong with Band Geeks?! People have a right to have a favorite band.

Haha at first I missuderstood what your where saying and I thought you were talking about school band and marching band! im such a dork.

MuNkY
01-14-2006, 05:04 PM
OMFG HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE MTV ITS THE BEST CHANNEL EVR AND LAGUNA BEACH IS AWESOME JUST TO LET U KNOW!!!!!!O0H AND WE ARENT AlL ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH PREPS!!!UR JUST JELOUS THAT PEOPLE LIKE PREPS MORE THAN bAND GEEKS!!!!!!!! :mad: :cool: ::yes::
I don't like MTV for the sheer fact that it's become the place where reality shows go to die. They also canceled the best show ever in Headbanger's Ball, then tried to bring it back with some lame thing.

Also, I'd rather watch a show where the people actually have brains. I've heard interviews with some of the people on Laguna Beach, and I swear I don't know how they get by. Also, I don't find people complaining really entertaining. "OMG I can't beleve she looked at my boyfriend! He is such a jerk because he gave her a freaking compliment!!!!" If I wanted to watch that, I would enjoy getting up and going to school.

Also I don't see how I'm jelous how more people like preps than everybody else. Personally I don't want to be a prep, because most of the preps I know are jerks. I also know too many "preppy" guys, who act like Pimps, and don't respect women at all. Oh yeah, I'm jealous of them. :rolleyes:

I'd rather have a mind, be in the marching band, and watch National Geographic all day, and actually have friends that care about me and not what I'm wearing, than a prep. I know I'm stereotyping here, so if anybody is offended I'm sorry.

Also please learn how to type.

Wolfen-Sensei
01-14-2006, 05:26 PM
No. I avoid MTV like a plague. The shows are garbage and the music is even worse. I hate it...

U Just Got PUNKD
01-14-2006, 05:28 PM
I don't like MTV for the sheer fact that it's become the place where reality shows go to die. They also canceled the best show ever in Headbanger's Ball, then tried to bring it back with some lame thing.

Also, I'd rather watch a show where the people actually have brains. I've heard interviews with some of the people on Laguna Beach, and I swear I don't know how they get by. Also, I don't find people complaining really entertaining. "OMG I can't beleve she looked at my boyfriend! He is such a jerk because he gave her a freaking compliment!!!!" If I wanted to watch that, I would enjoy getting up and going to school.

Also I don't see how I'm jelous how more people like preps than everybody else. Personally I don't want to be a prep, because most of the preps I know are jerks. I also know too many "preppy" guys, who act like Pimps, and don't respect women at all. Oh yeah, I'm jealous of them. :rolleyes:

I'd rather have a mind, be in the marching band, and watch National Geographic all day, and actually have friends that care about me and not what I'm wearing, than a prep. I know I'm stereotyping here, so if anybody is offended I'm sorry.

::yes:: Speak the truth! o yeah I'd rather have a brain tooooooooo!

Sparx
01-14-2006, 07:19 PM

ITA.

Oh, and the people on Laguna Beach get by because they are rich, and famous. If they weren't the real world would eat them alive.

MuNkY
01-14-2006, 07:33 PM
ITA.

Oh, and the people on Laguna Beach get by because they are rich, and famous. If they weren't the real world would eat them alive.
Exactly. I'd like to see them try to actually work for a dollar. :rolleyes:

Princess Ash
01-14-2006, 09:21 PM
I like NEXT and Room Raiders...isn't that MTV? Or is that VH1? I dunno, these music channels confuse me :laughing: :rolleyes2

Sparx
01-14-2006, 09:55 PM
Exactly. I'd like to see them try to actually work for a dollar. :rolleyes:
washing dishes or something like that. :rotfl:

Lambchop452
01-14-2006, 10:03 PM
I like MTV.

I'm a sucker for fake dramatic reality shows, what can I say?

Me too, even tho some of the things are kinda weird and overrated it sucks you in and once you watch one weird and overrated thing you have to watch another...

My favorite shows are Laguna Beach... Gauntlet2... Meet the Barkers... Cribs... and so and so on there all about the same tho...

TheBellhop
01-14-2006, 10:05 PM
I'd like to see a show on MTV where a few of the Laguna stars are suddenly cut off of all of their parents credit cards, given 100 dollars, dropped off in Oregon, and told to live a month there.

Sparx
01-14-2006, 10:10 PM
I'd like to see a show on MTV where a few of the Laguna stars are suddenly cut off of all of their parents credit cards, given 100 dollars, dropped off in Oregon, and told to live a month there.
I would too. but you know. it woudl kill them, and murder is illegal. ;)

U Just Got PUNKD
01-15-2006, 07:59 AM
:rotfl: me too! if that did happen I would actully MAYBE watch it.. :confused3

MuNkY
01-15-2006, 08:06 AM
:rotfl: me too! if that did happen I would actully MAYBE watch it.. :confused3
I would pay to watch that. See them get freaked out and start thinking Big Foot is after them. :rolleyes:

TheBellhop
01-15-2006, 09:41 AM
If I remember right, there was an episode (i did use to watch it) where they camped outside, and we're freaked to death about mountain lions and bugs. :rolleyes:

U Just Got PUNKD
01-15-2006, 11:16 AM
If I remember right, there was an episode (i did use to watch it) where they camped outside, and we're freaked to death about mountain lions and bugs. :rolleyes:

:rotfl: I'd love to see that!

TESTRACKLOVER92
03-11-2006, 02:15 PM
Actually they do have brains and just because they are on TV doesnt mean they cant get around in life.If you were rich and famous you know you would be the same way!Why be rich and not spend your money that YOU EARN!?

What would you do save and invest it while the millions are rolling in? Yeah I seriously doubt that and I do know how to type thank you very much!!!

IrishTink
03-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Let's just say some peeps like MTV and some peeps don't!

Azure
03-11-2006, 03:57 PM
I love any kind of music. It doesn't matter which channel. But yes, I watch MTV and I like it.

Minnie_Boo
03-11-2006, 03:59 PM
I like MTV but I dont like the song videos they play, I just watch a few shows on there, for eg.

Viva la bam
My super sweet sixteen
Made

There the only things I like to watch on there !! :goodvibes

PrincessTink
03-11-2006, 05:03 PM
I don't even have cable.. standard 20 something channels here.. yeapp..

Proud member of the new generation of Amishness.. :cool1: :thumbsup2

Florida_luvr924
03-11-2006, 05:06 PM
I like VH1 better. (Even though they to have some trashy shows like Flavor of Love *shudder and Surreal Life)

EeyoreFan1
03-11-2006, 05:33 PM
I hate Mtv!!! It is very overrated and just dumb! i would rather watch Disney channel lol