PDA

View Full Version : **caution**blonde joke inside- hanel with care

***twinkle toes***
12-24-2005, 07:39 AM
a blonde walks into an electronic store and tells the clerk'i'd like to buy that TV please.' he says'i won't sell that TV to you' 'FINE!' she says, and the next day comes back with green hair. 'i'd like to buy that TV please.' he says'i won't sell that TV to you' 'FINE!' she says, and the next day comes back with red hair. 'i'd like to buy that TV please.' he says'i won't sell that TV to you' 'FINE!' she says, and the next day comes back with brown streaks in her hair. 'i'd like to buy that TV please.' he says'i won't sell that TV to you' 'why?' she asks, and he says...'beccause it's not a tv, it's a microwave.' :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

anyone else got one?

imabrat
12-24-2005, 09:01 AM
its funny.....................but thats a really old joke

MuNkY
12-24-2005, 10:10 AM
No kidding.

XoXGerardLoverXoX
12-24-2005, 01:45 PM

Sorry but.. yeah.. :rolleyes:

Princess Ash
12-26-2005, 09:43 AM
Well jeez guys...I had never heard it...so I thought it was funny!

Good job! (And btw, I'm like...half-blonde, hahahaha)

PolynessianBaby
12-26-2005, 07:29 PM
I've never heard that one...And I am blonde...I got that joke and I normally don't get jokes... My friend had to explain: A blonde walked into a bar...ouch! to me after he said it 3 times...That's bad!
Taylor*

Princess Ash
12-26-2005, 07:30 PM
I've never heard that one...And I am blonde...I got that joke and I normally don't get jokes... My friend had to explain: A blonde walked into a bar...ouch! to me after he said it 3 times...That's bad!
Taylor*

HAHAHA, I've heard that one, that's really funny tho :goodvibes

I like the other "bar" jokes...

Daisymae26
12-26-2005, 08:05 PM
Taylor*

hilaroius!

Daisymae26
12-26-2005, 08:06 PM
Taylor*

hilarious!

Edit: Sorry for the double post; I was attempting to edit my poor spelling!

BandGeek911
12-26-2005, 08:09 PM
Taylor*

It took me a while to figure that out too...and I'm not even blonde lol. My friends say that I am a blonde in desguise (sp??) lol.