PDA

View Full Version : Who is staying SS for $38?

nbodyhome
12-23-2005, 02:20 PM
I was just curious who all got the $38 rate at Saratoga - I can't wait to try it, I used to be a member of the Disney Institute gym, so I'm looking forward to heading back there to visit. :)

Denise

tjmouse
12-23-2005, 02:27 PM
Wow, when did this happen?

snyderla
12-23-2005, 02:46 PM
What? A $38 rate for SSR? Your kidding, right? I know there was a $49 rate for Pop Century, but this is incredible! Maybe buying DVC wasn't such a great deal for us? Where did you find it? I'd love to go back really soon and for that price, how can I afford NOT to? (yes, I AM a true Dis'er!).
Lori

TweedleDum
12-23-2005, 02:47 PM
I think this was a one day only mistake on Disney's part. I believe it is for Christmas day, they missed a 0 or something in their rate.

athenna
12-23-2005, 02:49 PM
What? A $38 rate for SSR? Your kidding, right? I know there was a $49 rate for Pop Century, but this is incredible! Maybe buying DVC wasn't such a great deal for us? Where did you find it? I'd love to go back really soon and for that price, how can I afford NOT to? (yes, I AM a true Dis'er!).
Lori

It was a mistake on either Expedia or Travelocity (I forget which one) and it was for Christmas day only. The forgot a 0 in the price.

nbodyhome
12-23-2005, 02:55 PM
It is for Christmas only - I didn't figure it was a mistake as Travelocity had it up and down for a week or two (I waited 2 or 3 days from the time I first heard about it, since I didn't want to take advantage if it was an error). I just figured they wanted the space filled.

Denise