PDA

View Full Version : Speechless . . .

Eeyore's Pal
09-21-2001, 04:15 PM
I received a priority mail box from Darlene (Mickey7811) today. It was labeled "Here's your pin swap."

Inside the box, I found elaborate insructions that involved putting on a Disney CD, gathering my entire pintrading family, and picturing a pin cart.

Then, DH read from the script provided . . . opened the bubble wrap . . . and presented me with a Continuing the Tradition pin!

I just don't know what to say.

How do I say "thank you" for wonderful friendship, constant support . . . and a gift like this?

I guess I'll just have to try to live up to the lofty expectations printed on this pin. :)

Duckfan
09-21-2001, 04:21 PM
I think that it is terrific because you have done a lot for me and I know of many other small fish that have been helped by you. Not only that you help lift spirits and keep a sense of humor going. I for one am glad you got something you well deserved. Three cheers for Eeyore's Pal

Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray

from the meanest pin trader in Iowa, ooops I know it starts with I and it is west of the Mississippi

Humpbacks1962
09-21-2001, 04:54 PM
Robyn!!!

Happy for you too, gal!

You made me very happy weeks ago as well, and you certainly deserve such nice gestures! Darlene was my buddy last pin swap and she got me a pin I wanted very much! And one of her bithday pins... Hehehe

Big hugs,

Wanda

NHMickey
09-21-2001, 06:32 PM
Very Cool:) :) :) That is one great pin trading partner you have:)

RamVA
09-21-2001, 07:11 PM
Here's another small fish echoing the sentiment that this is a pin you deserve! You reach out and offer friendship, and encouragement, and advice, and laughter! What more could a new, small fish ask for?! Thank you for all the above that you have given to me; so glad we've met!

Enjoy Your Pin! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

MadStrawberry
09-21-2001, 07:31 PM
what a grat pin to get. Couldn't of happened to a nicer person.....
Barbara

Mickey7811
09-21-2001, 08:45 PM
Dear Robyn,

I'm glad you liked the pin -

Do you forgive me for the instructions for Mary - it was to throw Mickey confetti at Robyn - she will be picking that stuff up for days.

So now you have to continue the Tradition which you alway do so well.

This was fun and I hope I brightened your day just a little bit. We all need that right now.

And Thank you Peggie for giving me the joy of giving Robyn this pin - it made me feel good to put this little program together and I was so excited about sending it. You were right to do this at this time - we all needed a little diversion, a little laughter, a little lightness.

Darlene

Mickey527
09-22-2001, 12:47 AM
Robyn,
What a wonderful pin and what a wonderful way to be presented.
Darlene, that was a spectacular gift, now I am going to have everyone requesting I assign them to you.
I am glad you both enjoyed the swap, I hope everyone else gets pins they like, want and need. Peggie

LFG59
09-22-2001, 12:19 PM
Robyn,

That's great. You surely do desevre that pin.
Your a wonderful person:D

Linda

goofymom/pop
09-22-2001, 03:56 PM
As a member of your frequent shopper club.....

HIP HIP HOORAY for you. You deserve it for all you do for so many of us.
What an awesome, awesome way to be swapped.....I am so excited for you, ok and a bit jealous that I didnt think to do the same kind of cool thing to my pin swappees.....great idea Darlene.

Gosh Robin.....Way too cool:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Frequent shopper Pal,
Cindy