PDA

View Full Version : Imprinting on CM Masterpiece Albums???

tubachick
12-22-2005, 09:17 AM
I wanted to send the Masterpiece album I have for imprinting and there's a disclaimer on the website that reads:

The Masterpiece Coverset is the most recent version of Creative Memories’ classic Masterpiece Album. It features a textured matte finish and all-black straps and coverholder (plus a plastic – not metal – stitch). If this describes the Masterpiece you wish to imprint, great! If not, you may have an earlier version that is not eligible for imprinting (The reason: We no longer carry the necessary materials should replacement become necessary). If there is any doubt, please contact your Consultant for imprinting advice.

I do have all-black straps, but what's a coverholder and a stitch. If the coverholder is the skinny plastic thing that goes between the cover and the pages, then mine is black also. the "staples" on the plastic thing are metal.

I have had this album about 2 years, anyone know if it the one that can or can not be imprinted??

Thanks for your help !!!

PoohBearLovinMama
12-22-2005, 12:53 PM
I believe the stitch is the staple. They just converted over to plastic staples recently.

tubachick
12-24-2005, 01:08 PM
thats what I thought--- guess I won't be imprinting on that one :confused3 . Thanks for the info