PDA

View Full Version : How Great is my guy!!!

AdventureGuru
12-22-2005, 09:08 AM
So, we cleaned out the apt. the other day (we really needed to get things in order before the holidays...) and in the process of this we thru out a TON of stuff...actually almost filled a dumpster...In the process he was complaining that my scrapbook stuff was taking up too much space...but in our tossing fun we cleaned out a good size double cabinet-at which point BF aid that I could have it for my scrapbook stuff!!! :banana:
So, we went and got some plastic containers so that I could organize my stuff...scraps, embelishments that sort of thing...
As I was organizing and putting things away BF looks and my now clean and organized space and says;

"Thats all you have...I guess you'll be buying more."

:love: ALL I could do was hug him and thank him for not being so niave to think that I wouldnt let that space go unused!!!

So, I guess I should start shopping!!!

tubachick
12-22-2005, 09:21 AM
that was the best gift ever----

freedom to buy more stuff

Happy holidays and have fun shopping!!!

Honeybehr1
12-22-2005, 10:29 AM
He is a keeper! :sunny:

AdventureGuru
12-22-2005, 11:49 AM
yeah I'll keep him....now if I can only get him to buy a ring!!!

Maybe a little pixie dust for our 2007 trip might help!!!

Stephres
12-22-2005, 07:15 PM
Aw, what a sweetie! Good luck getting that ring!

scrapcreator
12-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Sounds like a keeper to me. :wizard: For that ring, lol! :wizard: Have fun scrapbook shopping in the meantime.

Jeanne

AdventureGuru
12-23-2005, 08:37 AM
thanks for the pixie dust...after 5 years I think I deserve a ring...Love him with all my heart so...I guess a dream is a wish your heart makes!!! Pixie dust is much appreciated!!!

So, where should I start my shopping!!!

we3disneygo
12-23-2005, 08:56 AM
:cheer2: :love: :wizard:

tnhillbilly
12-24-2005, 11:27 PM
What about a jewellery store? Who says you could not ask him, with a band inscribed “will you marry me” inside. I know it is not “old fashion” but you could get the man of your dreams. Just ask his mother first.

I loved my wife and was scared to death to ask her, sometimes a little help goes a long way. Married 12 happy years.

LeesyUD
12-25-2005, 05:27 AM
yeah I'll keep him....now if I can only get him to buy a ring!!!

Maybe a little pixie dust for our 2007 trip might help!!!

If you find any pixie dust that works on that let me know! My not so subtle hints don't seem to work on my man. Still keeping my fingers crossed that maybe I can at least take that off next year's xmas list. :cheer2:

AdventureGuru
12-26-2005, 12:52 PM
thanks for all the good wishes...here are my thoughts...

I told him when we first got together that there were 3 things he had to do before I said yes...
1. remember that my birthday and valentines day are 2 events on the same day ( we celebrate my birthday at midnight and v-day at noon)
2. Send me purple roses (done twice-once to work and once when I was in the hospital)
3. take me to rockefeller center to go ice skating...

Well, it took me a bit of a fight-but I think he forgot about the 3 things...long story short he told me that he was going to go to NYC with people from work...Then I found out that they were going to go to Rockefeller Center to skate (I found all of this 3rd party and boy did I throw a fit!!!) and that is how I got my airplane tickets to Rockefeller Center for Christmas...I ALWAYS wanted to see the tree...and now he is taking me to go...

Unfortunately I had to throw a fit...but I got my way in the end.

So, here are my thoughts...I'm going to take him to the diamond floor at Tiffanys...maybe he'll take a subtle hint...and we will see where it will go from there...we are planning a trip to DIsney (3 land 4 dea) in Jan of 2007...that would be perfect...

So, keep the pixie dust coming and I'll keep you posted!!!

tubachick
12-27-2005, 02:45 PM
sometimes men need reminding!!!

:wizard: good luck. and keep us posted

AdventureGuru
12-28-2005, 06:02 AM
yeah he always told me not to give him hints but to put things on billboards...
*LOL*

Tantor
12-28-2005, 07:36 AM
sometimes men need reminding!!!

Sometimes????? Always.......... :teeth:

AdventureGuru
12-28-2005, 03:43 PM
I just told a friend of mine (who happens to be male) that we were going to NYC to skate...and he asked "isnt that one of the 3 things?!?!?!" Um he remembered...why cant the boy??? *LOL*
He was a little disapppointed when I told him I had to over look the 3 things (b/c in the mist of the fight BF and I had I could tell he didnt remember)

So, I guess we will see what happens....

Lisa
12-30-2005, 07:18 AM
When you are in NYC, may I suggest accidentally :rolleyes1 getting lost in the Diamond District. That's the place to buy a diamond ring....and some diamond earrings.....and a diamond bracelet. ;)

AdventureGuru
12-30-2005, 07:25 AM
I like shiney sparkley things...Where would you suggest is the best place to go in the Diamond District???

Lisa
12-31-2005, 08:09 AM
I'll get you the name of my Mom's favorite diamond dealer and email you with the info.:)