PDA

View Full Version : I Got My Pin Swap Pin (s)

Mickey527
09-21-2001, 11:06 AM
Well I never thought I would be the first to post, but here it is.
I got my pin swap pins today.

Thank youSUE ZEIBA for the Disney on Ice pins. she sent me Mowgli and Baloo, Nala and Simba, and Tarzan and Jane. She said the Lion King is on Pin Pics, but the other two are not. I guess I have to bring them to Dom so he can take photos of them.

The bad news is... I got Jury duty. I asked for December 22, I figured they wouldn't be chosing juries around Christmas, but they assigned me the week of my birthday. I always go to FLorida for my birthday. Now I can't go. I am ver angry...
Peggie

Luv2Roam
09-21-2001, 11:33 AM
I wondered who would be the first! Congrats and Wow!:)

slimplaw
09-21-2001, 03:44 PM
I got my pin today from dizfamily. Thanks for the Typhoon Lagoon opening day pin. It's going into my pin book right now.

slimplaw

Figgy
09-21-2001, 07:50 PM
I got my pin swap today. 2 Pins I didn't have soooo cool

the mickey white 2001 pin like the blue one from DL last year would give pinpics number but couldn't find it in the database. Guess I am gonna have to add it... Looks like number 244 but is white and does not say DisneyLand.

And the wilderness lodge totem pole...

Thanks Slimplaw aka Susan Lawrence

brimel
09-22-2001, 07:21 AM
My son Brian received his yesterday, A Disneyland Mickey Autopia pin from Leslie (BeautyLLM). That was one of his favorite rides when we were there in April, so he loves the reminder! Leslie, you didn't include your e-mail, so I hope you see this. I have a very happy 8 year old thanks to you!

patbscrooge
09-22-2001, 12:17 PM
And a big thank you to Joy aka Duckfan for the DCL Mickey Ears Starry Night Pin (Pinpics #3069)!! The Wonder and the Magic occassionally come into a local shipyard for referbishment (the Wonder just left yesterday) and I can see them in drydock from my office building. This pin will be on the fashion list for their next visit. Thanks Joy, that was a great choice on your part!!

Pat

bipacc
09-22-2001, 02:09 PM
WOW, well I got mine today too. From none other than our own Red Cross lady, Debbie, EpcotKilterFan! She was my online partner at the August Event for the Treasure Hunt. We had such fun putting things together & figuring out the clues. Well, in all that we also got to discuss our favorite Disney things and characters, pins, holy grails, etc & she sent me none other than one I've been longing/looking for for a very long time, the Pooh's Hunny Hunt Grand Opening 2000 pin from Tokyo!!!!! THANK YOU so much Deb. I really appreciate it, you know I do! :D Any yes, I know Mickey was first, but ya just gotta love that Pooh!!! Thanks my dear!!!! Hope you're safe and well and can return to us/home soon, but I know the work you're doing is soooo important right now. Just know we're thinking and praying for you. Take care of yourself too while you're taking care of others!

Chip and Dale
09-22-2001, 03:17 PM
I received my pin swap today from Patbscooge. To say the least, I was speechless, and those of you who know me, know that doesn't happen very often. I couldn't believe what I saw when I opened the envelope--a Born To Shop Miinnie!

I traded the one I had for a Gold Dust pin earlier this year and thought I would never ever get another Minnie. Well, let me tell you, this Minnie is going nowhere, except into the permanent collection book!

A great big Thank you to Pat who made my day simply pin-tastic, especially after my disappointment at the DS!

Diane

PS A BIG thanks also to Peggie, who makes all this happen for us!!

mudd
09-22-2001, 04:33 PM
Just got my pinswap today too. It is the cheshire cat. I just love it. Thanks Taylor, Dizfamily. It has been a pin I have always admired, but just never took the time to get. It is one of the stop and smell the roses pins for me.

lovingthemouse
09-22-2001, 07:05 PM
What a wonderful surprise when my pin arrived today and it from was none other than Lisa - Tiggersmom - Lisa - it was beyond wonderful - the 4th of July Mickey light up pin - but most special was the note you included - it is the time for this pin. Thank you so much - this is a keeper for sure!!! Caroline:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

jaross
09-22-2001, 07:43 PM
I got mine.... thank you so much parkhopper. I love going to car shows and was excited to get an autopia pin!

Chris

MeanLaureen
09-22-2001, 08:03 PM
I am soooo lucky!!!

I got the coolest pin from my pinswap buddy JOHN59!!!

I got a Tokyo Disneyland 100 yrs of Magic Fantasia LE2400 slider!!

Thank you SO much John.. Tokyo pins are my favorite!

I also got a custom Mickey and Minnie pin set.. however I'm not sure who those characters are on the card with them! ;)

oh... and to quote you, it is a smart move to butter up a moderator ;) ;) :D :D ;) ;)

Obi-Wan Pinobi
09-22-2001, 08:34 PM
Mine came today also! :bounce: :bounce:

Bill Cowen (DisneyBill on pinpics) sent the DCL "Hot Dog" pin. Thank you so much!! :) :)

Mickey7811
09-22-2001, 09:29 PM
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK RUTHIE - MY WHINNING BUDDY - FOR THE WONDERFUL PIN SHE SENT ME.

SHE TOOK ALOT OF TIME TO LOOK TO SEE WHAT I WANTED AND SHE DOES NOT KNOW IT BUT MY VERY FAVORITE MICKEY PINS ARE SORCERER PINS.

SHE SENT ME THE MICKEY SORCERER ON THE BOOKS FROM DISNEY LAND. I COULD HAVE NOT BEEN MORE THRILLED

EXCEPT, GUESS WHAT ELSE SHE SENT ME.......

NOW THINK........

WHAT WOULD MAKE ME SO HAPPY........

YES - A FLEX PIN.

SHE ALSO SENT ME A GOOFY FLEX PIN TO ADD TO MY EVER GROWING COLLECTION.

THE NOTE WAS SO KIND.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY AND MAKING ME A VERY HAPPY PIN PERSON TODAY.

IT IS ALWAY A PLEASURE WHINNING WITH YOU, AND TRADING WITH YOU TOO.

DARLENE

slimplaw
09-22-2001, 10:38 PM
Figgy
You're welcome. The Mickey pin did come from WDW. I got it in May when I went to Epcot.

slimplaw

Lady Kat
09-24-2001, 10:47 AM
My LBE arrived today from Kathie.....it is wonderful !!!! Not 1 but 2 pins , both from my want list on Pin Pics.

I'm absolutely thrilled...an Animators Palate from the cruise lines to go on my special Art Board (I'm an artist and collect the pins depicting artists at work,artist palates, etc)and a 101 Dalmations Disney Channel pin for my 101 (102) Dalmations pin board ...trying to actually find 102 dalamations in different poses on pins.

Thank you Thank you Kathie.....These are just great !!!!!

Joyce

goofymom/pop
09-24-2001, 11:43 AM
You got it.....my pin swap
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

My buddy was Mean Laureen although I dont know why she has that name as sweet as she is.....

Thanks Lauri so much for the CM On With The Show Mickey pin....how cool.....I am doing a little dance right now.....:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am thrilled with the pin....YIPPPEEEEEE:D :D :D :D

Cindy

lynxstch
09-24-2001, 02:56 PM
And I was so excited..must thank Chip and Dale sooo much..they sent me the beautiful Epcot spinner from the event..I wasn't able to attend as we had just been there in March and are going again in Oct..and I missed out on all the pins..you couldn't have made a better choice..thank you Diane...soooooo much!

agnes!
09-24-2001, 03:10 PM
My LBE arrived in today's mail... Thank you SO much "beachbunny"! I got *2* pins, one is the beautiful red TDL-PTP, the other is a pretty gold & blue pin, the "Disney Showcase Collection" rectangle. And I didn't have either of these pins in my permanent collection! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....
{"agnes!" goes off to blubber about how great DIS'ers are, & what a nice person her latest PinSwap-PinBuddy is...}

agnes! :bounce:

Cherry
09-24-2001, 03:49 PM
My pin swap pin arrived today! It is a March Zodiac POM, and I love it. It's even more special because it came from one of our youngest and cutest pin traders, PrincessEmily.
Thanks so much to Emily and to her mom!

TIGGERSMOM
09-24-2001, 03:57 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I GET TO POST RIGHT UNDER MY PIN SWAP BUDDY - CHERRY!!

I love my DL Mystery Pooh pin - how very cool. I wonder she knew I would like something from Winnie-the-Pooh. Must be psychic!! Thanks so much Cherry - very cool or as we say in Boston - it was a wicked pissa pin!!!!

Caroline - I am so glad you liked the pin just thought a little patriotism in the LBE would be cool.

BeautyLLM
09-24-2001, 04:00 PM
A wicked pissa pin?? LOL!!!:D :D :D

Leslie

MJ
09-24-2001, 04:30 PM
I was so excited when I went to the mailbox today and found my pin swap pin from Melissa. Melissa is ten years old, and she did such a great job of picking out a pin for me. She sent me the 2001 Ainmal Kingdom Dangle. It's a great pin that I didn't have in my collection. It is now one of my favorite pins. I will treasure it always.

Thanks so very much, Melissa!
::bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

bipacc
09-24-2001, 04:37 PM
Well, Patrick's pin swap came today from Stacey, sshd. Since he's got school tonight, I thought I'd post. Not one, but 2 pins! Whoo Hoo. She sent Piglet Valentine from DL, a set we've been trying to finish since they came out! Only about 3 or 4 more to go. And, the Tea Cup from last years DL mini pins! Thanks SO much Stacey. They will have a very good home in our permanent collection!

NHMickey
09-24-2001, 04:41 PM
I got mine today... Lady Kat (Joyce) sent me an older Mickey Birthday pin. I have a one like it but not with a Pin Back. I will put it with the other in it's frame. Thank you very much!!!!

Figmentforever
09-24-2001, 04:51 PM
from Dopeymom and it is a beautiful Steamboat Willie pin which i have never seen before... i am not listed on Pinpics and she would have had no clue that i love Steamboat Willie - it is a keeper!! Thank you so very much. Roger

~Kathie
09-24-2001, 05:01 PM
Thank you, thank you to Taylor (age 8) from the Daisy Crazy Gang. :wave:

She sent me the Pin 6251: Passport to our world- completion pin

I love it. Besides collecting Tinker Bell, I also collect castles. This pin has all four of the Disney Castles so was a must have for me.

It's wonderful. Thank you for sending me this pin and for your very nice note. I love it.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Eeyore's Pal
09-24-2001, 05:06 PM
Here's the link, just so everyone knows I did receive my pin swap from Darlene. :D

http://www.disboards.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98411

DaisyCrazy
09-24-2001, 07:07 PM
Hi Kathie!

I got your note. I'm very happy that you like your pin. I had to walk a long time around the big Epcot lake to get that pin! It was fun, but I got very tired! Well, I have to go to bed now, since I have to go to school tomorrow. Maybe we can swap again sometime. Bye!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :D :D

Taylor (aka DaisyCrazy)

(dictated by Taylor, typed by Mom)

Duckfan
09-24-2001, 07:12 PM
oh wait, it isn't Christmas yet. It sure felt like it getting to open my surprise pin from Lynxstch.
It was the belle pin from the Uk set. It is beautiful and it goes well with my b and b broadway pin. I will have to keep it far away from my Gaston pin however. Thanks Lynn for a great first pinswap swap. What fun!

perndwler
09-24-2001, 07:23 PM
I got my pin today! From one of the first people I traded with on this board, Darleen and Patrick Arnold (bipacc). What a wonderful way to renew an old friendship! I received Pooh dressed as a honeybee. Pooh is my favorite character and I collect holiday pins! How perfect is that! Thank you so much guys!

carnellm
09-24-2001, 07:25 PM
Too cool! Jordan (age 14) "Daisy Crazy" sent me the #5 pin in the 9 pin 100 Years of Magic series! :bounce:

What an excellent choice! I am trying to acquire all 9 of the pins and for some odd reason I am trying to do it in order. :rolleyes: Just to make life interesting I guess. :confused: Anyway, I had just gotten #4 and now out of the blue #5 arrives!

Thanks so much, you have made me very happy. Oh, and I love your note paper.

Happy Trading!

Michael

bevgray
09-24-2001, 07:29 PM
I received my little envelope today and it was from Raulandpinboy. To my complete shock, the WDW Port Orleans 10th Anniversary pin peeked shyly out of the bubble wrap at me. Port Orleans-French Quarter has been my favorite resort for many years and it means a lot to have this lovely pin commemorating it. He also sent a darling Disneyland Pin Trading button. I have a page in one of my pin albums for buttons so it will have an honored place amongst those. Thank you so much, Raulandpinboy. It was so kind of you to send such a beautiful pin.

DaisyCrazy
09-24-2001, 07:35 PM
I'm very glad that you got your pin and that you like it. I looked on your PinPics list and saw that it was one that you wanted. Good luck in finding the rest of the 100 yrs. pins!

:jester: :D :D :bounce: :bounce: :D :D :jester:

Jordan

sshd
09-24-2001, 09:59 PM
I got my pin swap pin today too. My pin swap buddy was Steve but I believe he goes by brimel here. I got the DCA Annual Passholder Preview double dangle. This is a pin I had never seen before. It is really cool. I really like the double dangle. Thank you very much.

Lyricl22
09-25-2001, 01:44 AM
:D I got my pin swap pin today from DH of Perdita and Pongo. It was a very adorable 101 Dalmation pin. Since I work in an animal hospital and so far have not collected any pins with dogs or cats on them this was very appropriate. Thank you very very much. I sure love this pin swap idea. :D

yogitxtx
09-25-2001, 06:18 AM
I got my pin swap yesterday. It was the pooh and eeyore dangle was WDW. Thanks Alyssa. You have made my day!! Sandy

Parkhopper
09-25-2001, 06:58 AM
I received a wonderful surprise in the mail! It was a Tokyo DL pin with Mickey and Pluto. Anyone who knows me knows I just love that Mouse, so this pin is a perfect addition to our collection. Thanks Jeff! (JRJ249) You picked a winner!!

daber
09-25-2001, 08:33 AM
I got my pin swap pin yesterday from Jessicalvr. Thanks Bob for the 15th Anniversary Coke Castle pin. It's a great pin. I only had two in the series.....Figment and Big Al.

BeautyLLM
09-25-2001, 01:27 PM
Hey HolyCow!! thank-you for the DL Haunted Mansion pin!! It's cool! I will add it to my DL page!

Leslie

jrj249
09-25-2001, 02:11 PM
WOW
:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:
Thanks a Million My pin swap buddy Obi-Wan-Pinobi Sent me the Mickey and Goofy Pin Trading Slider what a great pin this is a diffent keeper again thanks Matt

Chip and Dale
09-25-2001, 03:47 PM
Dear Yogitxtx,

You have no idea how long we'd been looking for that Tokyo Disneyland Christmas Fantasy dated pin......we had given up all hope and weren't even actively looking any more. You should have heard the squeal of delight from my wife, who automatically opens all LBE's, even if they're addressed to me! <G> But then, we noticed there was a SECOND pin in hte envelope--a CM Mickey balloon pin. WOW!! I'd say we had a rather wonderful pin-filled day.Thanks for the great pin swap!!

Tom

PS Sorry for only posting publically, but we lost your e-mail address!

hopemax
09-25-2001, 05:38 PM
Thank you to Cynthia (jojoct) for the POM Taurus/Ferdinand pin. I haven't been collecting the whole series, but I was hoping to get the Pices, Taurus, Cancer and Sagittarius pins since those are the signs of my parents, my husband and me. I was able to get Cancer on my June trip, and I can't get December yet, so Taurus is just perfect!

RamVA
09-25-2001, 05:40 PM
Yippee! I got a Christmas pin--which is what I really wanted since I'm concentrating on holidays right now. It's one of the "xmas cards" from the Disney Gallery Magical Moments Season's Greetins Series. Now I just need the other 2 "cards" and Pluto, Goofy and Donald that go with it!! Thanks Linda from Florida! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

sue Z
09-25-2001, 06:29 PM
My pinswap pin came from Chad whose disname is Firepin!
Thank you for the 102 Dalmations Dangle from WDW I have always liked the Dalmations Movies and still have yet to see 102 Dalmations!

Peggie-Glad you were happy about getting your Disney on Ice pins!! I actually came upon them at one of the souvenier stands when I went to see Disney on Ice back in February. never expected you would be the 1st to post! must have gotten it to the post office in time for an early pick up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

disneyboysmousehouse
09-25-2001, 10:06 PM
A big thanks to my pin pal Roger (Figmentforever) for the great
WDW Main Gate/Entrance pin. It has found a prominent place in
my keeper pin bag! Thanks again from your pal..Disneyboy (Bruce)

holycow
09-25-2001, 11:17 PM
today and how lucky was I to have Figgy sending pins to me!
Not just one but two....I am in shock!!!
The first one was Donald the Riveter and the second was a pinpics
pin!
Thanks Figgy so much!
Thanks Mickey527!!!! for the idea in the first place...

Lisa
Holycow

dizneykids
09-25-2001, 11:48 PM
thanks, mickeykid, for the great donald balloon pin. i've already added it to my keeper book!

ScooterPin
09-26-2001, 07:54 AM
I got my pin in the mail yesterday. Thank you Sandy (NHMinnie) for the 102 Dalmation pin from Japan. I LOVE IT. It is going on the special page in my book for all my dog pins.

Thank you also from my fiance Chad (firepin) to Nat (NHMickey) for the 100 years of Magic pin #1. He is so excited to have another pin in his collection. This on brings it up to 4 :)

Thanks again Sandy and Nat

Heather and Chad :)

JESSICA LVR
09-26-2001, 03:51 PM
Eeyore's Pal

Robyn

Thanks for the Tokyo Starfest Pin. This is my first pin swap and I think its prety neat. This is also my first out of country pin. So now I will search for others in its series. Like I keep saying I got into this because of my wife but now I am hooked. I still will not give up my Harley. Ha Ha. Thanks again, Bob ::D

DaisyCrazy
09-26-2001, 04:11 PM
We're posting this together and have two people to thank!!:) :)

Thanks to PTH (Paul) from me (Jordan) for the cool Grad. Minnie!!:cool: I love it, and it's already in my keeper book!! What a great swap!!:D :D

And thanks to Bekeating (Bonnie) from me (Taylor) for my pins!! She sent me TWO!! I got a gold Mickey with the castle :) :) :) :) :) and my favorite a TOGA MICKEY!!!!:D :D I wanted that pin for a long time!!! Mickey's my favorite (after Daisy!). Thanks Bonnie!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jordan and Taylor

poohsfriend
09-26-2001, 04:45 PM
Thanks so much to Hope (hopemax) for the great Spring Break 2000 pin. I love it!!!
Not only did I get this fun pin, I got a handmade pooh card!
Thanks again Hope.
Dana

Jenwdwfan
09-26-2001, 06:27 PM
Yipee!!! My pin arrived today from Perdita of Pongo & Perdita!
I just love it! I had two dalmations for a long time but had to give
them up to loving homes when I moved from TX. Love to have
Dalmation pins as a reminder.

Thanks Again!

Jen
:)

dizfamily
09-26-2001, 06:39 PM
My daughter and I both received great pins for the pin swap! Taylor (7 YO daughter) got a great Epcot Food & Wine Festival pin from AZJazzyJ! She thinks it's from Chef Mickey's, though. :D And we LOVE Chef Mickey's! :) And I got a Valentine Cupid Tigger pin from Chip & Dale!! Thanks so much!!! And thanks, Peggie, for putting this together again!

LFG59
09-26-2001, 06:50 PM
Yuppie,

I got my pin swap yesturday. I got the wonderful summer Eeyore from last year from MJ. She also sent me the lunchtime pin with Mickey and Pluto, it's so cool.
Thank you very much MJ.

Linda :bounce:

mickeykid
09-26-2001, 08:10 PM
Yeah!:bounce: Received my pins. Thank you Janet Miller for sending not one but two pins. I received the "Wilderness Lodge" Dangle Pin and the Snow White Drawf Pin. It was so nice of you to send two pins.:bounce: It made my day.

Also thank you Peggy for all your efforts in organizing the pin swaps.

Cathy:wave:

Mainepinpal
09-26-2001, 09:04 PM
Wow! I received my pin swap today from Dumbogal. She sent me two great pins - the AK Pin Station and the CM Me/We pin! I love them!
Thank you so much!
Penny

shirley 38
09-26-2001, 09:57 PM
I got my Pin Swap Pin from Jack Meeter. Sorry Jack I don't know your board name. It is a pin that I had never seen before and is adorable.
It is Piglet hugging Eeyore's nose. I just love it. I did do a little research about it and found out it came from the 100 acre wood collection.
Better still it came from New York. What a wonderful gift. It has really lifted my spirits.
Thank you again. shirley38

alberto vargas
09-27-2001, 12:07 AM
I got mine!! Thanks Shirley for Mickey's Pin Parade pin. Awesome!! I have not been able to get of the pins from the pin parades. I have my first one. Now I have to get the rest! I hope!! You are the best!!:D

My Daughter Carina received hers as well! Thanks to Bipacc (Patrick) for the Cleo Feb POM. She loved it!! What she loved the best is the fact that she received mail. She figures now that she is 5 she is old enough to get mail. When she saw it was a pin she was ecstatic. Especially when she saw Cleo is female. She loves to pin trade. She trades anything for anything! She just loves to trade!! She thanks you very much!! Thanks for making her day!!

CKupres
09-27-2001, 09:09 AM
http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/biggthumpup.gif I got mine and my swap pal couldn't have chosen a better one! It is the DL 1st Anniversary of Pin Trading. Yippee! It's been on my wants list since it was released.

The best part is that it came from my pin buddy Dizneypinz27! When I saw the return address, I first thought that I had forgotten to send a trade out. http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/blush.gif Then I opened it and what a surprise! It made my day to get such a terrific pin from a terrific person.

Thanks Ryan! http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/wavey.gif

swalsh
09-27-2001, 09:45 AM
Received my pin swap, Thank you again Suzi (Parkhopper) for the Epcot event Villians pin. I truly love it!

Thanks,
Sue

brimel
09-27-2001, 03:00 PM
Huge thanks to both Peggie and her beau, Richie. Peggie sent my daughter Melissa 4 of the WDW Kitten pins. They are incredibly cute, and she really likes them. Richie sent me WDW Pins Around The World pin, and the Passport to our World map. Thanks a bunch, guys! You are the best!

jojo_ct
09-27-2001, 07:40 PM
What an amazing surprise was waiting for me when I got home tonight! Thanks to Dana (Poohsfriend) I am now the proud owner of a DL 46th Anniversary Balloon pin, as well as the Celebration Tour Map and Brochure. This is a truly beautiful set, so now I have to see if I can get the other 7 pins to complete my map. Oh goodie...another quest.

john59
09-27-2001, 08:28 PM
:)

Today I received my pin from my Pin Swap Buddy, DIZKNEE DENNA from Virginia.

Denna said in her note to me 'with the recent events this would be a good pin'. Personally, I think it is a great Pin.

It is the 3D, 4th of July, Independence Day Pin.

I am here looking at the Pin. The Red, White and Blue are a reminder of our Freedom and the unity in our Country right now. To me it is the PERFECT PIN.

Thanks Denna.

john59

Tigger's Trust
09-28-2001, 06:26 PM
I got my pin swap pin from Penny ( Mainepinpal )

Its the dopey D ! its a great pin and its one i never could seem to trade for !

Thank you sooooo much for the great pin. !:bounce:
It went imediatly into my WDW pin book ! :jester:

And a specail thanks to Peggie for her eforts once again to make this another fun pin swap

RweTHEREyet
09-29-2001, 03:12 PM
Thank you to Caroline Tougas for the LE Zorro. It brought back memories of one of my favorite afternoon t.v. shows that I used to watch as a youngster. Hope I not giving away my age... Thanks again.

dawngee
09-29-2001, 08:25 PM
I got my pin swap pin yesterday. I was so glad to see I received one of the zodiac pins of Cancer--sebastian. We are trying to complete the set and this will help. Thanks so much cynthia.

Dawn g:bounce: :bounce:

PrincessEmily
09-30-2001, 11:27 AM
I really like the pins that Perndwler sent to me so much! http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/multi.gif
I got two of them! I got the Mad Tea Party and Minnie August zodiac pins. They were on my wants list and I am going to put them in my purple pin bag right away. They are very special to me.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/icescream.gif Thank you very much for my pins Robin!

dumbogal
09-30-2001, 11:45 PM
I'm sad... This was my very first pin swap on the Dis boards, and I still have not received my pin.

What's a girl to do???

TTFN,
Joanne aka Dumbogal

karinmac
10-01-2001, 08:48 AM
Joanne, this is not my 1st pin swap, but I too have not received my pin. Also the person to whom I sent mine has not mentioned on the board or via email that they received theirs. I sent it out on Monday, 2 days early because I thought the mail was bad but I sent 2 other packages that day, 1 to Massachusettes and one to Japan and they both got there.
Oh well.

~Kathie
10-01-2001, 10:15 AM
Emai lPeggie if you didn't get your Pin Swap. She'll email the person who was supposed top send it to you to see if the pins were sent.

dumbogal
10-01-2001, 11:25 AM
Thanks to Wanda (humpbacks1962)!!!!!!!

I love my Tigger AK pin!!!!! I am amazed at how long it took the PO to get this LBE here. It was sent from CT on 9/18, and it only just arrive here in NY on 10/01. I guess the east coast is still pretty messed up due to the tragic events of 3 weeks ago.

Thanks so much Wanda for making my very first pin swap a great one!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:wave: :wave: :wave:

TTFN,
Joanne aka Dumbogal

goofymom/pop
10-01-2001, 01:05 PM
And we mailed it on time.....I am getting worried, this was a "GOOD" pin. And I will be vrey upset if it is lost in the mail.....

cindy

in2disny
10-01-2001, 03:21 PM
Received my pin swap last week....Sorry it took so long to post, I've been working inventory this week.

Anyway, I got a cool Peter Pan pin map. It is my first completed map....Thanks alot Madstrawberry. I also liked the big Brown envelope it came in. Alot cooler then the LBE's
:p

Con

snowgooseltd
10-01-2001, 05:58 PM
We're just back, last night, from WDW and I picked up our mail today and both of our swaps were there!

Ralph, my DH, wants to thank Dean (Buzz-Lightyear) for the GREAT villian pin, the Captain Hook Lenticular LE. What a surprise! It's truly awesome that you would send such an expensive pin. Thanks again!

Megan (DD of Perdita & Pongo) sent me an adorable CM pin from 101 Dalmations. Thanks so much. Neither of us is on pinpics yet and you couldn't have sent nicer pins to us.
This was so much fun....let's do it again, soon.

Neither of our pin swaps have been mentioned so I'm concerned that they may have been lost. They were mailed on the Wednesday before we left, September 19th.
My desk looks like a cyclone hit it. I'm going to have to dig for names and addresses to see just who we mailed to.

bekeating
10-01-2001, 07:19 PM
My pin swap pins arrived today. Thanks Mike (Pinhook) for the two pins. I received a Ludwig Von Drake pin - I didn't realize it was a spinner pin - cool! And I received a Seal of the Peachident pin! I didn't have either pin and both are going into the shadowboxes - definite keepers!

Thanks again!
Bonnie

karinmac
10-01-2001, 08:47 PM
I would like to thank Nancy Markuson for the Stained Glass Epcot Flower & Garden pin. I love it! She shed a little color on a gray time.

Karin

CKupres
10-02-2001, 11:27 AM
Thank you very much to King Triton! He sent me the WDW 25th Anniversary VIP Cinderella Coach pin! Cinderella is my very favorite princess and this is such a cool pin. I can't wait to show my friends at school.

I am soooooooooooo happy!!!

<font color=3366FF><strong><i>Princess Alyssa</strong></i></font>

MadStrawberry
10-02-2001, 06:13 PM
My pinswap finally arrived........thank you Paul, it is a great pin. You picked a perfect one because I collect pintrading pins. It will be well loved and is in my book already. And Connie.......glad yours arrived and that you enjoyed it.
Barbara

DizkneeDenna
10-03-2001, 05:35 AM
Pin swap arrived and I couldn't be happier! My pin buddy was Trina - AZ JazzyJeff's wife and she sent me the Promotional Vehicle from 100 Years of Magic. I bet you she looked at my PinPics want list! :D

Thanks again Trina for a great pin.

beachbunny
10-04-2001, 02:42 PM
Just got my pin swap in the mail today! Thank you DisCritter for the totally adorable 102 Dalmations dangle pin. This one's definitely going in my pin book!

dznybound
10-04-2001, 08:50 PM
Thank you Alberto Vargas for the wonderful WDW 2000 Happpy New Year Pin! I've been trying to trade for that pin for so long!

Take Care!
Mary

Adventure Girl
10-08-2001, 02:53 PM
I just received my Pin Swap pin and wanted to thank Tinkerbel129 for the wonderful WDW 29th Anniversary pin she sent. As soon as I opened the envelope, Jeff jumped all over the pin. It is amazing how easily he is entertained. At least it kept him out of my hair for a little while and anyone who can do that is ok in my book. Thanks again for the great pin. I really love it.

Trina

LOVETHATMOUSE
10-18-2001, 04:30 PM
I WANT TO THANK MY PINPAL, JESSICA (PLUTOPINS JLML) FOR THE BEAUTIFUL DISNEYLAND RED BALLON PIN. SORRY IT HAS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO THANK YOU - I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH A LOT LATELY. IT IS MY FIRST PIN FROM DISNEYLAND, SO, THANK YOU PLUTOPINS JLM SO VERY MUCH. IT WAS GREAT GETTING MY FIRST PIN SWAP IN THE MAIL.

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER SWAP,

DEBBIE šOš