PDA

View Full Version : need tent room pirate room HM room

camo-man
12-19-2005, 10:16 PM
i will trade a light blue and dark blue rocket for two or all of these codes. i need these really badly!

cteddiesgirl
12-19-2005, 10:18 PM
Well, I have a tent room code. But I already have the dark blue rocket.

Anything else you could offer in it's place?

camo-man
12-19-2005, 10:33 PM
possibly some christmas items? (not quest)

camo-man
12-20-2005, 02:33 AM
:bump: anyone?

MiakodaWDW
12-20-2005, 05:10 AM
That's not really the best offer, considering that the rocket couches are most likely going to be re-released after the new year, and the HM code is no longer available. They go for 30 dollars and up on Ebay! HM quest will be the most wanted items in the game soon when everyone realizes you can't get them anymore.

However I will trade you 2 of the 3 room codes for inferno, if I can't win it in the HOST games they have almost every night.

~Mia~

camo-man
12-20-2005, 10:21 AM
this is only a possibilitythat they will release the rockets and you arent getting my inferno!

Roxane
12-20-2005, 11:31 AM
Actually the staff are telling everyone the rocket couches will be back. Try asking the next one you see.

camo-man
12-20-2005, 11:37 AM
please dont post anything that is not related to trading. thank you for looking.

MiakodaWDW
12-20-2005, 11:56 AM
please dont post anything that is not related to trading. thank you for looking.

I think that comment was related to your trade offer....
I don't want anyone to get ripped off if the couches are coming back, which, yes the staff says they are.

~Mia~

camo-man
12-20-2005, 12:11 PM
well fine then. if someone wants the rockets, i have them, and i have other quest and christmas stuff for these then. i just offered these because they are good trading items...

MiakodaWDW
12-20-2005, 12:22 PM
You are right, they are good trading items and I want them too. The re-release may be a rumor anyway. Sorry to disrupt the thread, I just don't want anyone getting a bad deal. I have seen many trade threads where people say "that is not a fair deal because blah blah blah". I even welcome those types of post b/c I may not know if my trade offer is fair or not. I asked for feedback like that on my inferno offer thread, b/c not everyone knows the true value of everything and what is a fair trade. A few ppl told me via pm that I should take off the HM code, and add something else in its place, so I did.

I think trading a room code for the couches is a good trade. Maybe not all three, but a code for two couches is a good deal.

I will stay out of your thread now :)

~Mia~

BriarRosie
12-20-2005, 12:38 PM
well fine then. if someone wants the rockets, i have them, and i have other quest and christmas stuff for these then. i just offered these because they are good trading items...

There are quite a few honest traders here who will post to make sure
people are aware of trade items losing or gaining value.

Think about October for moment, when the Sorcerer Hats were re-released.
People were offering HUGE amounts of rare items for it before it was back
in the store.

Now picture yourself trying to find a Sorcerer Hat, and you didn't know the
hat was back. Let's say you had a trade thread offering a lot for a hat,
you could be sure a dozen of us would have replied to you:

"Don't trade that stuff! Sorcerer Hat has been released in the Emporium today!"

It works both ways to protect people from mistakenly getting "bad" trades. :)

That's just my opinion. :)

camo-man
12-20-2005, 01:03 PM
and i completely understand that. i was about to trade my seagull hat for sorcerer ears.. but lets not go back to huge mistakes that could have possibly been made. i am not trying to rip anyone off; just trying to get some good trades and that is why i have offered other things.

camo-man
12-20-2005, 02:09 PM
ok i am in dire need of the tent code. someone please out here i need it i will trade christmas stuffa nd rockets i need this today!

camo-man
12-20-2005, 02:11 PM
ill do quest items too just you name it!(no pirate or HM)lol i have hyena pins space room codes ill have a space suit code some time..

camo-man
12-20-2005, 03:21 PM
bump.. anyone?

cteddiesgirl
12-20-2005, 05:47 PM
I do want the light blue rocket, but want something else for the tent room code as well. What other quest items would you offer?

MiakodaWDW
12-20-2005, 06:17 PM
I do want the light blue rocket, but want something else for the tent room code as well. What other quest items would you offer?

Would that be the tent room I got you? LOL. And I thought you were keeping it for you! Haha.

~Mia~

camo-man
12-20-2005, 06:50 PM
ill offer the light blue rocket, and a fantasyland quest pin. i can add to this if needed.

camo-man
12-20-2005, 06:56 PM
ill give a light blue rocket, fantasy quest pin, pink heartless hamper and adventureland quest pin.

camo-man
12-20-2005, 06:58 PM
i need the code now! i am in vmk and will trade. just pm me code when we are done just tell me where you are and we can meet.

cteddiesgirl
12-20-2005, 07:13 PM
That's a good one! I'm currently on as my mule terribear.

camo-man
12-20-2005, 07:29 PM
ok im on a camo-man in the captains quarters.

camo-man
12-20-2005, 07:36 PM
thank you cteddiesgirl! the trade went great. now i can trust you if we ever trade codes again!